Are Western Feminist/Egalitarian Women Human Toilets?

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

http://femininemystiquetwra.wordpress.c ... n-toilets/

http://femininemystiquetwra.files.wordp ... /drunk.jpg

I always have to laugh at the western egalitarian feminist woman’s sense of superiority when it comes to other cultures. These women insist that the Muslim and Asian sisters really do envy the Western woman. The truth is quite different from the western woman’s delusion. In fact, the below quote shows us how Muslim men view western women; when it comes to men most western women insist that Muslim “patriarchalâ€￾ men especially feel threatened by the western woman.

“Western women are cheap and offensive. We Muslims are here, here to stay, and we have a right to take advantage of this situation. It is our view of the matter that should prevail. Western goods, like the land on which we now live, belong to Allah and to the best of men — his Believers. Western women, too, belong to us — our future booty.â€￾

“It is far too easy to get a Swedish wh*re â€￾. “Many immigrant boys have Swedish girlfriends when they are teenagers. But when they get married, they get a proper woman from their own culture who has never been with a boy. That’s what I am going to do. I don’t have too much respect for Swedish girls. I guess you can say they get f****d to pieces.â€￾

H. A. ,Muslim Immigrant in Sweden ~ I took out the full name, for privacy concerns, don’t want any trouble for using the real name.

How can anyone be threatened or even envy a delusional brainwashed feminist slut? How can any man be threatened by a woman who has casual sex outside of the marriage, or even sex before marriage? How can a Muslim woman envy a Western woman who is forced to renounce her femininity and is stuck doing the man’s burden of the breadwinner, while still forced to do the traditional women’s tasks? How can a Muslim woman envy a western woman who spreads her legs to countless of men without expecting commitment? How can any woman envy a cheap slut who has pre-marital sex?

Sorry, western feminists but Muslim women do not envy you; they see you for what you are. They see you as delusional brainwashed sluts who choose to be used by plenty of men. Muslim women are privileged their men take care of them and protect them; their men support them and are the responsible breadwinners and fathers of their families. In fact, western feminists you have done such a great job in devaluing women that now non-western men view you as mere cum dumpsters. Great representation and high moral culture you sure are putting up feminists. I am for once, ashamed by the feminist behavior and the light that they portray all western women as.

So to change the harm done by feminism, women need to stop being disgusting cum dumpster sluts. Women need to demand a man’s respect and abstain from sex before marriage. Women need to respect themselves and their femininity. Women need to demand protection from their men. Women need to demand that men become the fathers and breadwinners of their families. Women must refuse to marry men who make them work outside of the home; women deserve more than mere egalitarian feminism. Women deserve their pedestal back and that is what the TWRA’s are doing we are reclaiming our feminine mystique and our pedestal.

We refuse to have premarital sex with unworthy men; we leave that for marriage. We refuse to marry egalitarian Mangina men who make us work outside of the home. We choose men who love and protect us, we choose men who are the breadwinners, leaders and protectors of their families. We choose alpha men (TWRA definition see link). Because that is what feminine traditional women deserve. We deserve what is best for us, enough is enough. Women need to realize that feminist values have nothing to do with your well being.

Feminism was created to break up the family, and create societal chaos. Feminism did NOT give you freedom, feminism has enslaved you women! Stop this pathological disease now break your chains and embrace the power of the divine feminine. Embrace patriarchy and embrace men who will provide for you and protect you. Embrace the TWRA stance; because we are the future. The Age of the Feminine Woman is coming and you can be a part of it today. We (TWRA’s) are the antithesis to feminism we are the feminist backlash now and today. The TWRA’s are the cure to feminism.

Women deserve more, realize your worth and act like it stop being disgusting cum dumpsters to be used and abused by various men. Stop letting your husband exploit you by making you work outside of the home. Rise sister’s rise and demand traditional rights, today because as we stand now you are seen less then shit by the rest of the world and egalitarian/feminist western men.
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Post by manly5000 »

Yes.
Out in the world living the dream!
ContraMundumRants
Freshman Poster

Post by ContraMundumRants »

I am against feminism, but I found this part a little odd:
Women deserve their pedestal back and that is what the TWRA’s are doing we are reclaiming our feminine mystique and our pedestal.
This is the problem I am beginning to have with traditionalists. Feminists put women on a pedestal by treating men like scum and using the law against us, whereas traditionalists seem to think that men are just there to be used in order to put women on a pedestal.

Feminism and traditionalism seem to be 2 forms of putting the woman on top of the man. Where's egalitarianism to be found in any of this?
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

ContraMundumRants wrote:I am against feminism, but I found this part a little odd:
Women deserve their pedestal back and that is what the TWRA’s are doing we are reclaiming our feminine mystique and our pedestal.
This is the problem I am beginning to have with traditionalists. Feminists put women on a pedestal by treating men like scum and using the law against us, whereas traditionalists seem to think that men are just there to be used in order to put women on a pedestal.

Feminism and traditionalism seem to be 2 forms of putting the woman on top of the man. Where's egalitarianism to be found in any of this?
Perhaps they are two sides of the same coin? The one was not perfect, so the problem was channeled through feminism, but like a lot of things, it was highjacked. Just a thought.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

ContraMundumRants wrote:I am against feminism, but I found this part a little odd:

The site,is not MRA.In fact the website has article against Men´s Rights movement and the Manosphere.

they call themselves TWRAs.Traditional women´s rights activists.

they have articles on there that explain why they want to be put on a Pedestal.

I personally don´t Believe in Chivalry at all,it is an unfortunate cultural by product of European Christendom.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

ContraMundumRants wrote:This is the problem I am beginning to have with traditionalists. Feminists put women on a pedestal by treating men like scum and using the law against us, whereas traditionalists seem to think that men are just there to be used in order to put women on a pedestal.

Unfortunately, modern traditionilists (an oxymoron) don't really understand traditional culture. In traditional culture, women had to earn the pedestal that they were put on. This was fair. Such women were called "ladies". Modern traditionalists want to put all women on a pedestal which is clearly absurd.