Do you think David Icke is a charlatan?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this recent interview with David Icke by Alex Jones. If you hear him out, you will not think that he's not crazy, but one of the most brilliant people. Again, don't listen to what others tell you about David Icke. Listen to Icke himself and then decide for yourself.

Check out other videos I posted of David Icke:

viewtopic.php?t=4611
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

Winston wrote:Check out this recent interview with David Icke by Alex Jones. If you hear him out, you will not think that he's not crazy, but one of the most brilliant people. Again, don't listen to what others tell you about David Icke. Listen to Icke himself and then decide for yourself.

Check out other videos I posted of David Icke:

viewtopic.php?t=4611
Alex Jones use to say that Icke was a fraud. These guys put their finger in the wind and change their opinions all the time. They are the real shape shifters.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Alex Jones once said:

"So what does David Icke do? He talks about the Federal Reserve, the Bank of England, these Global Elitists, these power structures - all real, all true...

"And then you've got David Icke and at the end of all this, he says, 'By the way, they're blood-drinking lizards.' Al Gore needs blood to drink, so does Prince Philip, I mean it's asinine.

"It's being picked up by people, and it discredits all the reality we're talking about, and that's the problem with David Icke. He's got a good line to a point, and then he discredits it all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gx0jQAh0 ... r_embedded#!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Re: Do you think David ICKE is a charlatan?

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Banano wrote:Alex Jones once said:

"So what does David Icke do? He talks about the Federal Reserve, the Bank of England, these Global Elitists, these power structures - all real, all true...

"And then you've got David Icke and at the end of all this, he says, 'By the way, they're blood-drinking lizards.' Al Gore needs blood to drink, so does Prince Philip, I mean it's asinine.

"It's being picked up by people, and it discredits all the reality we're talking about, and that's the problem with David Icke. He's got a good line to a point, and then he discredits it all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gx0jQAh0 ... r_embedded#!
Alex Jones is controlled opposition. This has been known for AGES....and by the way? Alex Jones took this back and had David on his show and said so.

Maybe you should learn a bit about what is going on rather than taking an old quote that has been retracted by the man who said it.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

I don't believe everything he says but I like his perspective. A lot of what he says is like de ja vu since I grew up with hindu relatives. Hindu philosophy explains exactly the same. That our material exsistence is an ilussion; the word they use is 'Maya'. We have a consiousness/Atma & our bodies are just vechicles that we move around in, like a car or a truck & is changed over & over due to reincarnation. Why do we say my finger or my hand? The same way we say my car. It's like we treat our body as a possession just like any other material thing.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
ben dover
Freshman Poster

Post by ben dover »

I recall reading somewhere in one of Icke's manifestos that the reptilian thing was merely a metaphor for the so-called jewish overlords/illuminati. He doesn't really believe it. Who cares? Anybody who believes any of that shit has never done any of their own research on the subject. I've said it before and I'll say it again. Icke's brand of conspiracy theorists are made up of people who refuse to take responsibility for their own actions - 60%; morons who'll believe any shit they read on the internet - 20%; and mental defectives - 20% and/or a montage of all 3. Wake up fruitloops! People are not that smart or organised or forward thinking.
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

Renata wrote:I don't believe everything he says but I like his perspective. A lot of what he says is like de ja vu since I grew up with hindu relatives. Hindu philosophy explains exactly the same. That our material exsistence is an ilussion; the word they use is 'Maya'. We have a consiousness/Atma & our bodies are just vechicles that we move around in, like a car or a truck & is changed over & over due to reincarnation. Why do we say my finger or my hand? The same way we say my car. It's like we treat our body as a possession just like any other material thing.
Interesting.

According to Einstein's E=MC2, all matter is really energy and is not really solid.

Our subconscious minds are connected to the unlimited cosmic energy flowing around in the universe.

Quantum physics has proved this.

lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

Renata wrote:I don't believe everything he says but I like his perspective. A lot of what he says is like de ja vu since I grew up with hindu relatives. Hindu philosophy explains exactly the same. That our material exsistence is an ilussion; the word they use is 'Maya'. We have a consiousness/Atma & our bodies are just vechicles that we move around in, like a car or a truck & is changed over & over due to reincarnation. Why do we say my finger or my hand? The same way we say my car. It's like we treat our body as a possession just like any other material thing.
You're correct in what you're saying, only there is no "I", "you" or "we". Our identities are mere social conventions. We exist as separate selves only theoretically, not in actuality. We think our bodies exist as a single unit which we identify as "I" and everything else as "not I", but this is merely a relative point of observation. There is no real significance about our apparent separateness outside of thought. Thought creates the illusion of a knower and a known, and from this false assumption do many hindrances prevail.

With this being the case, I don't see any potential for the existence of a "soul". Even if our consciousness does in fact continue after death, our memories from the lives we're living now are inarguably going to be lost forever. This makes the way people are living seem completely insane. Their clinging is full on delusional. Always be aware in your day to day life that you and everyone else will soon be dead, this way you can live fully in the moment without thinking you have to "get" or "achieve" anything.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 4:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Array9
Freshman Poster

Post by Array9 »

Cyrus wrote:I don't think he's a charlatan, I Just think he's nuts. It just so happens being nuts made him a lot of money.

In other words, he believes what he poops out of his mouth.

The conspiracy subculture will believe almost anything anyone tells them so long as it's filled with a lot of "THEY don't want you to know this BUT..." type talk.

But 90% of it's just made up. Over-active imaginations. Same with Alex Jones.
I don't know a lot about David Icke but to tarnish Alex Jones is unfair. Alex has his flaws like all of us but he has been telling the truth for YEARS. I do think that he controlled to an extent and can't touch certain topics but he has been SPOT ON on the following:

GMO foods/Monsanto
TSA
Flouride and lead in your drinking water
Aspartame
High Fructose Corn Syrup(studies link it to mercury poisoning) in many products such as bread, soda, cookies.. etc
U.S. government demonizing military veterans (do the research)
U.S. government planning to restrict and ultimately take away guns from the citizens(It is beginning to happen now)
Bilderberg group

What is Alex Jones making up?
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

Before conspiracy theory was propelled into a small industry at mega warp speed, thanks to the Internet, people use to talk about the power of Institutions. Institutions assume a life of their own and as soon as they are created their primary mission is self perpetuation. Also, there use to be talk about “group thinkâ€￾ and the “Eastern establishmentâ€￾. I think these are better explanations of how the world is being controlled. Consult any economics book to find out how hard it is to even maintain a cartel. Alex Jones is the main generator of the government did 9/11 claim. Even Noam Chomsky has rejected this theory, and Chomsky has been around a lot longer than Jones, has far more credibility, and went to jail protesting the Vietnam War. Of course, then the CTs can immediately accuse Chomsky of being “controlled oppositionâ€￾ according to their warped terminology. Then others defend Icke for lying about reptiles because it is a “metaphorâ€￾. Sorry, but he presents it as literal and once someone lies to me they don’t get a second chance. Is anyone interested in the truth anymore? Or are people just drowning in fantasy and entertainment?