"Take a Tour with Elena" Series

What's your story? Discussions your reasons for going abroad.
re85with
Freshman Poster

"Take a Tour with Elena" Series

Post by re85with »

Hello, my friend/translator/business partner (Elizabeth) and I created an unique and unforgettable video series called "Take a Tour with Elena". The episodes featuring beautiful model and host (Elena from Elizabeth's dating agency) take place in Odessa, Ukraine. If you truly want to know what the foreign city is like, please watch her episodes on "Foreign Chat Web" YouTube channel.

I am very proud of Elena.

I believe that she is going to a higher place because of her confidence, love, respect for others, and optimism.

By the way, also watch "What Should You Do with an Ukrainian Woman?" featuring another gorgeous Ukrainian model and Instagram celebrity (Vita Shafinksa). She has done a video every month since January 2021.

Please visit my and Elizabeth's YouTube channel "Foreign Chat Web" and subscribe, like, dislike, comment, share videos with others, etc. :D
re85with
Freshman Poster

Re: "Take a Tour with Elena" Series

Post by re85with »

If you really like her videos, please:

- subscribe to our YouTube channel
- share them with other men who truly want to find the right women in Odessa, Ukraine
- like or dislike
- write your honest comments
Please visit my and Elizabeth's YouTube channel "Foreign Chat Web" and subscribe, like, dislike, comment, share videos with others, etc. :D