Primary differences in dating/social life btwn US and Abroad

What's your story? Discussions your reasons for going abroad.
Winston
Site Admin

Primary differences in dating/social life btwn US and Abroad

Post by Winston »

To summarize, here are the primary differences I discovered between dating/social life in the US vs. most countries abroad:

In America:

- Women are generally paranoid, anti-social, and stuck up toward others, especially strangers. They interact with others only on an "as needed" basis and do not like to meet new people, and if they do, it's only through mutual friends.
- They have an off-the-chart sense of entitlement that makes them think they're too good for most guys. The majority of available women are gunning for the 20 percent of men at the top, thinking they deserve no less. This leaves around 80 percent of men without choices, forced to be either alone or settle for someone (fat, ugly, plain) that isn't their top pick.
- For some reason, the average female has far more dating choices than the average male, who has little or none. Anyone can see this both in real life and in online personal ads, where women receive hundreds of times more responses than men do. And of course, they are far pickier.
- Women in America nowadays have a negative general view of men and hatred toward them, which is condoned and supported by the media. In fact, some women meet a different man every week and end up hating every single one of them, regardless of their looks or personality.
- Feminism and political correctness have taken over the nation, corrupting women and giving them a false sense of pseudo-power. And the political correctness that shields women from criticism allows them to get away with almost anything with no accountability.
- Rather than being tender, soft and feminine like most women of the world aspire to be, they act overly tough and behave like Nordic warriors.
- To make things even worse, obesity has become an epidemic, and fashion standards have dropped, decreasing the number of attractive women so that unattractive females now outnumber attractive ones.
- Sex with attractive women is very hard to get in America. (And for me, sex with unattractive women is hard to get too) You have to be a very specific category type and hang in very specific groups or cliques. But even then, your choices are limited and dependent on timing and opportunity.
- The whole US social scene is cliquish, closed, exclusive, and isolationist by nature, with work and consumerism being the only constants. A weird "ice barrier" exists between strangers in the US. People are disconnected from each other and interact on an "as needed" basis only. They do not generally like to meet people, and if they do, it's only through mutual friends. Hence, the average person's social circle is severely limited to a few. (In fact, the US is the only country I know of where you can be outgoing and sociable yet have no friends)
- Friendships tend to be superficial and short term, grow apart very easily, and are often a mere facade that lacks any true human bond or connection. Furthermore, most of your so called "friends" do not even really like you for you. Thus, it's no wonder that so many Americans say that "true friends are hard to find".

So as you can see, it's a losing battle and sinking ship, as well as a waste of time and life.

But in most of the other 200 countries outside the US, most or all of these factors are reversed.

In most countries abroad:

- Women do not put up unnatural defensive barriers toward men or strangers, but are open, approachable, sociable, and talk to strangers as if they already know them. They love meeting new people, and are not anti-social or paranoid.
- They are happy, not angry or hateful, and act more humble and modest. They do not think that men are creeps or that women are superior to men and can do no wrong.
- They enjoy flattery and compliments, and like being "hit on" or pursued, finding it manly and charming rather than "creepish".
- They are usually thin or height/weight proportionate and enjoy being feminine, acting feminine and dressing feminine. Obesity is rare and the attractive women outnumber the unattractive ones.
- Contrary to dysfunctional US females, they really do like NICE GUYS, supported by their ACTIONS not just their words. They stick with them, love them, and sleep with them.
- Basically, they are the way women were meant to be, which is refreshing to the Western male.
- Best of all, normal men (decent guys with no mental problems) actually have CHOICES among attractive women in other countries, either just as many as the women do, if not more. There are not millions of lonely depressed guys with no social life or female companionship and unable to do anything about it like there are in the US (which is probably the loneliest country in the world).
- Sex with attractive women is generally easier to get overseas, ranging from a little easier in some countries (Western Europe, Australia), to a lot easier in others (Russia, Eastern Europe, South America, Mexico), and overflowing in others (Philippines, Thailand, China).
- The social environment is naturally inclusive, so that one does not feel inherently disconnected from everyone else, even if they're alone (whereas in the US, you can be around hundreds of people yet feel totally alone, and you can also be outgoing and sociable yet be excluded and have no friends, unbelievably).
- People generally like to meet new people, and social interaction is not limited to cliques or through mutual friends. Instead, it flows naturally and smoothly. It is normal to meet people in public situations. There is not a weird "ice barrier" between strangers like there is in the US. And people generally talk to strangers with a comfortable natural demeanor, as if they already know them. Thus, if you are outgoing and sociable, you are guaranteed to make friends.
- Friendships tend to be deeper, more genuine and long-lasting, with a truer human bond and connection. With foreign friends, a more natural camaraderie develops or is often instant. They are closer to the kind of ideal friendships you read about and cherished as a child in wholesome fictional stories that hold a place in your heart and memories. And of course, it is easy to find people that like you for you. In fact, "true friendships" develop more naturally and smoothly.

All these things are a huge refreshing difference, a world of difference in fact. Though these differences are as glaringly obvious as the blue sky above, NONE of it receives ANY publicity in the US. You aren't supposed to know about them for some reason. And that's what this website tries to remedy, by getting this info out there and educating those who need to know.
Last edited by Winston on August 14th, 2008, 2:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston, you hit the nail on the head with this! Women in America are unfriendly towards strangers (paranoid might be a better word). Most women in America only feel comfortable meeting men through their friends (god forbid you actually meet somebody at a bookstore or grocery store). Women in America are very picky about who they date as they feel they are entitled to the very best in men (guys who are wealthy and good looking). American women also do not like "nice guys" as they see them as weak and losers. They prefer instead "bad boys" with tattoos and body piercings and guys who have spent time in prison is a plus for some American women!

Social isolation is the norm in America. A lot of people in America don't even know who their neighbors are! You can live in a house or apartment for years and never even speak to any of your neighbors! "Breaking the ice" is a common phrase in America, like there is some sort of unseen barrier between people in the US. The social conditions in America are strange to say the least. Thank god one can travel abroad and meet new people and meet nice and friendly women. More men in America need to know that there is a way out of the social barren landscape here in America.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Jamesbond, as usual you paraphrase my points very well.

Even when I was in Arizona, considered a friendly state, I stayed at this guy's apartment from couchsurfing, and when I went outside to use the pool, the neighbors at best would only wave you a quick smile that lasted less than one second and then they never looked at you again. So pathetic. I kept wondering, "How come I'm the only one who thinks there's something wrong with that?"

The only friendly people were some Mexicans, that's all.

I wonder why ABC or NBC never do stories about this?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Shokkers
Freshman Poster

USA & Abroad

Post by Shokkers »

Hello, Winston...

All of this is hopefully true, but you yourself just posted personal information that your foreign girlfriend just put you through the wringer.

I sympathize, I'm getting a serving of that myself...

But 'retreating' to foreign countries shouldn't be the ONLY answer.

American men need to set standards and start sticking up for themselves.
They'll have to accept a bit of isolation in the meantime, but that'll enable to them to save money, get ripped, learn and improve themselves, and accumulate POWER.

Until we do that, the paradigm you describe will continue.

Best, K.K.
http://www.rockherworld.net
gmm567
Freshman Poster

Post by gmm567 »

WInston, you're a f***ing genuis on pare with the great sociologists--like the guy who wrote "Democracy in America."

f**k these pieces of shit like Fuller. He's just a punk and a loser

Keep it up dude. You're far beyond these losers.
gmm567
Freshman Poster

Post by gmm567 »

The author was Alexis De Toci'ville. He's considered the founder of the discipline of Sociology.

He was brilliant.

f**k these losers. THEY ARE JUST PIECES OF SHIT.
polya
Junior Poster

Yes, these differences are for real!!

Post by polya »

So guys, its just not worth staying in the USA if you've tried to get a girlfriend for the past 10 years & can't find a good one, just get the hell out of here! Sell your car (thats too expensive to run), sell your house (before its value drops) & go to Asia/Europe or Sth America (I don't suggest other developed English speaking countries because their women are the same). If you stay & settle for a gold-digger you'll lose your money anyway. With the tough laws making failure to pay child suppot a felony & even making quitting your job illegal (if you don't have another job to go to) its clear men are just walking wallets in the USA so no wonder women "hate" them.
Just don't bring your new wife back to the USA as she'll become corrupted.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

jamesbond wrote:Winston, you hit the nail on the head with this! Women in America are unfriendly towards strangers (paranoid might be a better word). Most women in America only feel comfortable meeting men through their friends (god forbid you actually meet somebody at a bookstore or grocery store). Women in America are very picky about who they date as they feel they are entitled to the very best in men (guys who are wealthy and good looking). American women also do not like "nice guys" as they see them as weak and losers. They prefer instead "bad boys" with tattoos and body piercings and guys who have spent time in prison is a plus for some American women!

Social isolation is the norm in America. A lot of people in America don't even know who their neighbors are! You can live in a house or apartment for years and never even speak to any of your neighbors! "Breaking the ice" is a common phrase in America, like there is some sort of unseen "barrier between people in the US. The social conditions in America are strange to say the least. Thank god one can travel abroad and meet new people and meet nice and friendly women. More men in America need to know that there is a way out of the social barren landscape here in America.

Do keep in mind that this is not the image the Hollywood projects of the US upon the world. Americans are shown as smiling and friendly people, informal and easy to befriend. And the women who are free and easy to date. Sex and action is everywhere. And people talk to strangers in US movies. None of the above is ever described or shown.
Foreigners on the other hand, are shown as uptight, anal and humorless; the women -sexless ( until an American man arrives and shows them the meaning of "freedom").
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

No kidding Ladislav. Yesterday we saw the movie "Made of Honor" and in it, Patrick Dempsey was being hit on left and right in NYC. Girls were winking at him and trying to start conversations with him at the coffee shop, in Central Park, on the street, etc. Yeah right. Those who have been there tell me it's nothing like that, and that you are basically a nobody there. Even if you're good looking, there are many good looking guys there, and women don't just talk to you or hit on you. No way jose.

I wish they'd do a movie from my perspective.

Erasmus
Freshman Poster

Post by Erasmus »

I try to explain this to men I work with. They often ask why I dont try to hit on so-n-so. I say, "Although she is physically attractive, she's not the kind of woman I'm looking for." Next thing you know, these guys are going to other men and saying that I am gay.

They think it is perfectly natural to date single mothers of three and/or to date women who are married. Sure these women are going to wind up with some other guy either way, it doesnt mean I need to be that guy. I guess these guys figure if everyone else is getting a free ride, then there must be something wrong with me if I dont want a free ride.

A world in which younger women are willing to marry slightly older guys, where the women arent all obese, where they are nice and pleasant to interact with, is something they can conceive of. And when I try to describe this world to them, they say that I am living in a fantasy world and that "women are all the same."

Of course these guys' reality probably requires them to subscribe to the AWs are the greatest women on Earth mentality. After you have been married to an AW for n years and had n children with one, you dont want to acknowledge that you made a horrible mistake.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: USA & Abroad

Post by Winston »

Shokkers wrote:Hello, Winston...

All of this is hopefully true, but you yourself just posted personal information that your foreign girlfriend just put you through the wringer.

But 'retreating' to foreign countries shouldn't be the ONLY answer.

American men need to set standards and start sticking up for themselves.
They'll have to accept a bit of isolation in the meantime, but that'll enable to them to save money, get ripped, learn and improve themselves, and accumulate POWER.

Until we do that, the paradigm you describe will continue.

Best, K.K.
http://www.rockherworld.net
W: Yeah I agree, going abroad shouldn't be the ONLY way. But for some, like me, it is. I've tried everything you can imagine, and more. There's no way I could have gotten the chicks I did if I didn't go abroad. Back in CA I tried to get dates for two years with no good results at all. You can't get more dead end than that.

Of course, self improvement isn't bad either, and I am not against that. But having to look at couples everyday, be ostracized from meeting women, etc. I mean, gosh I can only take that for so long.

Winston
Site Admin

Re: USA & Abroad

Post by Winston »

Shokkers wrote:Hello, Winston...

W: What are you referring to? The dilemma with Dianne I described? If so, then even you should know that being in a dilemma between monogamy and being a playboy is far far better than being totally ostracized from the dating scene like I was in the US where I had no action and wasn't even in the game at all, and no matter how hard I tried, couldn't get laid. Which would you prefer?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
I've revised the key differences in the first post by expanding them and adding to them, including one more point at the end about friendships in the US vs. Abroad. Have a look at the revised version.