5 Benefits of Moving Overseas - Winston's Audio Dissertation

What's your story? Discussions your reasons for going abroad.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: 5 Reasons To Leave America - Winston's Audio/Video Rant

Post by Winston »

Great comments on my latest upload about other reasons to leave America besides women/dating:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CixJRvXx5rA

ibrahim Okay • 1 day ago (edited)
America and the locations under its cultural dominion are just fake and plastic. it is a culture built on a parasitic system that is feeding on the authentic to make the fake feel alive.
It is simply a system feeds the fake with the blood of the genuine so the fake becomes genuine and the genuine becomes drained of energy and life at the end.

Killer_ Instinct • 1 day ago
Truer truths have never been truthed

Killer_ Instinct • 1 day ago (edited)
Key point made towards the end.
That people abroad are MUCH more open-minded and comfortable meeting new people and stepping outside comfort zone. This is why it's much easier to build new relationships over there. There's not this social barrier. Whereas in America, people generally are only social to people they already know and met through common places like work and school.

Julian Schecter • 9 hours ago
Winston, you are so right about your five reasons for leaving America and living happily abroad. In answer to your question as why the majority of Americans don't even talk, much less THINK about moving out of America in search for better opportunities elsewhere has to do with a combination of societal programming, that is, brainwashed by the government and media into thinking and convincing them America is the best, and that there are no other alternatives. It's a comfort zone they wouldn't dare cross, no matter how bad things are getting (and will only get worse as time goes on). Hence, men, that is, alpha males in America (as well as the rest of the Western nations such as Canada and all of Europe) have already lost the war and the good old days of the 1970s and 1980s where men were men and women were women are long gone and will not come back within our lifetimes, unfortunately. Western civilization is collapsing and this is one of the major contributors, coupled with an ever-rising national debt, an increasing crime rate, and cultural collapse.

Guys, for more information, please check out the following link written by one of my financial mentors and friend, Caleb Jones (a.k.a. Black Dragon) on the subject and what you can do to change your life around for the better:

https://calebjones.com/2014/06/29/manosphere-activism/

Although we men have lost the war, that doesn't mean that we as individual men have lost because this is a problem for society, not for YOU! You're an individual. Therefore, you can refuse to participate in this bullshit! I certainly don't and that makes me a very happy man! I'm my own man and I already proved it when I moved out of America a few years ago to Argentina and never looked back. I married a beautiful and wonderful woman. She genuinely loves me (and I genuinely love her) and while she appreciates the finer things in life, she is no gold-digger. That's not to say there aren't any gold diggers in South America or Asia, they exist there too, but fortunately, they are not in the majority, unlike in America.

In addition, while Argentina may not be as technologically as advanced as America, Argentina is way ahead of America in many aspects such as placing a major importance in family values, having universal healthcare, free education (which is one of the best in the world), fresh organic food (at a much cheaper price), no mass shootings / school shootings, beautiful scenery, friendly people, has one of the best natural resources in the world, and last but not least, the women in Argentina are down-to-earth and gorgeous! I will go back to America to visit family and friends during my vacation periods and for possible business opportunities, but in terms of my primary residence, it will be in Argentina where my wife and I will raise our children in a bilingual environment as Argentineans and Americans, incorporating the best of both worlds.

Anyway, to my fellow westerners, leave America, Canada, and Europe and head for greener pastures such as Latin America or Asia and live the life of your dreams where the women will treat you right because you guys deserve better, much better! And you don't necessarily need to have a lot of money to do it. Start making a plan and then follow through with it.

Winston, keep up the great work! I look forward to seeing more of your videos! You just earned a new subscriber and friend! :)
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
KatyB
Freshman Poster

Re: 5 Reasons To Leave America - Winston's Audio/Video Rant

Post by KatyB »

A lot of people want to come here. And even more want to leave... Strange tendency. It seems, it is better where we are not...
Winston
Site Admin

Re: 5 Benefits of Moving Overseas - Winston's Audio Dissertation

Post by Winston »

I put up my 5 benefits of moving overseas talk on YouTube.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne