Michigan women - They SUCK!

What's your story? Discussions your reasons for going abroad.
buddy77
Freshman Poster

California ha!

Post by buddy77 »

I live in California as well and agree that they are no better.

The smartphone craze has completely changed things for the worst. You cannot even flirt with women because they are enthralled with their phones, texting like crazy, Facebook and crap.

There are more cuties around but what is the point, when they dont even engage you in conversation. Just simple hellos and goodbyes and shallow comments is the most you can expect even in (day approaches)

One consistent elements is always

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

buddy77
Freshman Poster

This

Post by buddy77 »

The consistent element is that a lot of California women have shitty attitudes, and negative body language. And dont get me started on the "valley girl" speak that comes out of their mouths.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: California ha!

Post by jamesbond »

buddy77 wrote:I live in California as well and agree that they are no better.

The smartphone craze has completely changed things for the worst. You cannot even flirt with women because they are enthralled with their phones, texting like crazy, Facebook and crap.

There are more cuties around but what is the point, when they dont even engage you in conversation. Just simple hellos and goodbyes and shallow comments is the most you can expect even in (day approaches)
Yes, this "smartphone" crap actually makes women "dumb" by them constantly checking things on their phones and texting people all the time. How can you approach a woman when her face is buried in her phone?

It seems like some women are more interested in texting people than in meeting people. :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Re: California ha!

Post by E_Irizarry »

jamesbond wrote:
buddy77 wrote:I live in California as well and agree that they are no better.

Yes, this "smartphone" crap actually makes women "dumb" by them constantly checking things on their phones and texting people all the time. How can you approach a woman when her face is buried in her phone?

It seems like some women are more interested in texting people than in meeting people. :shock:
Today, I had a FAT (NOT "phat") Chicana-American that was more enthralled with listening to music she didn't want to listen to rather than converse with me whilst I was conversing with her in proper English (not Rothchild-Benson/Robert Guillerme intonation either lol). 20 years ago when I begun to s.ex BBWs, getting them in bed was so trivial. On the strength alone of saying "hello" made their day. Now due to the advent of simpism/white knighting, BBWs are ruder than some of the non-fat/non-big girls nowadays here stateside.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

E, I was thinking if I should talk to this person who is a black woman (who is relatively nice) although I am thinking about getting serious with a Mexicana. I am mixed about it beause I think I need more experience but I feel that most American women have given me headaches and obstacles just to have a relationship plus have s.ex with them is usually too much.

Unfortunately, I think dating American women has fallen drastically that most men are only fooling themselves. I am not going to go after them as I have had more opportunities meeting normal thinking women.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

aozora13 wrote:E, I was thinking if I should talk to this person who is a black woman (who is relatively nice) although I am thinking about getting serious with a Mexicana. I am mixed about it beause I think I need more experience but I feel that most American women have given me headaches and obstacles just to have a relationship plus have s.ex with them is usually too much.

Unfortunately, I think dating American women has fallen drastically that most men are only fooling themselves. I am not going to go after them as I have had more opportunities meeting normal thinking women.
Get with the Chicana (is she really Mexican? Doubt it.) if she seems into you and/or if she's very nice. If not, then go for the Black woman, but work on the Chicana more importantly. Even up here in C/hicago, Chicanas for the most part epically s.uck now.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

E, she is down to earth. Actually, she is from Merida and still lives there. She has not been to the US. I visited her last month. Yes, she is really into me and it seems from what I understand that she wants to have a future with me.

Sorry, I should have mentioned she is not an American of Hispanic descent.
Anti-American
Freshman Poster

Post by Anti-American »

The women in New Jersey are f***ed up as well.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

A lifetime ago I met a girl on the Canadian side of Detroit (Windsor, Ontario). We met online. I told her of all of my problems and flaws, and she said she would accept me with those. I attempted to line up a backup girl just in case, but that fell through.

I took the bus all the way from Newark to Detroit. Then another bus to the border. Then a taxi to the motel where they made me pay 2 wks full ahead of time. (If she had flaked, I would have lost hundreds of dollars on that trip!)

I was afraid this girl was gonna flake on me. But she showed up. And we had awesome sex for the two weeks that I was there.

About 3 weeks later I flew to see her for 3 days.

Then about a month later she told me she was going back to her ex-boyfriend (I hope she isnt on this site reading this lol but the chances of that are infintesimal).

For a while though, we were discussing me moving to Detroit to be closer to her, and I met some guys there very easily who said they would hook me up with a job. (One guy had his own business, said he would give me a job.) But meanwhile I was online friends with a German woman who had lived in the Midwest, and she told me to absolutely not move there cause life there sucks.

Good thing I didnt, since that girl dumped me.

I never had any luck with women from that area since then.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.