Leaving the USA best thing I ever did

What's your story? Discussions your reasons for going abroad.
HappyinEurope
Freshman Poster

Re: Leaving the USA best thing I ever did

Post by HappyinEurope »

Vacation advice.....well, if you go to Amsterdam it is probably best to go with a small group so you can share accomodation.
You could rent a houseboat in one of the canals for a week, but you have to book way in advance.
I don't smoke pot or hash but I like it that is there for those who want it.(I did in my student days in Amsterdam)
As far as the police is concerned there's nothing to fear....they are still here to serve and protect and they don't look like
gorillas like in the US. Example, I have posted this before: in the small town I live in they have a "winewalk" each year,
where local merchants stay open and serve wine. All you have to do is buy a glass. So....people walk all over, drink wine
and have a great time.....NO POLICE around!

Also, not too long ago I was sitting at a sidewalk cafe in Amsterdam and right there on the street was some drunk
barfing and soiling himself and two police officers just walked by....didn't do anything. Unthinkable in the US.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

DAMN! Amsterdam sounds cool. I don't think a lengthy stay would be financially sound for me, but I think I'll put it on the list.

"Unthinkable"? In the US now, they'd might actually have killed that guy. Then again, they might have tried that anyway. Speaking of cops, I saw an interesting thing on Youtube: It was in Germany where some woman (a German one) was screaming about the islamic situation there & though I don't remember exactly what she said, I DO remember that the cops didn't attack her for saying it. I remember that they actually got in the way when one of the middle eastern guys was getting in her face & looking like he was going to hit her. In America, they'd probably have tasered her & dragged her off to the precinct/jail/prison- where they'd probably get some bitch to pull some shit that's at least comparable to things people talk about the muslims doing in their countries & that America is better than them for. Oh, and maybe had her kid thrown into foster care (if she had one)- since she's an unfit mother because other people arrested her with or without accusation. Big part of why I'm sick of this place.
madmax
Freshman Poster

Post by madmax »

Wolfeye wrote:DAMN! Amsterdam sounds cool. I don't think a lengthy stay would be financially sound for me, but I think I'll put it on the list.

"Unthinkable"? In the US now, they'd might actually have killed that guy. Then again, they might have tried that anyway. Speaking of cops, I saw an interesting thing on Youtube: It was in Germany where some woman (a German one) was screaming about the islamic situation there & though I don't remember exactly what she said, I DO remember that the cops didn't attack her for saying it. I remember that they actually got in the way when one of the middle eastern guys was getting in her face & looking like he was going to hit her. In America, they'd probably have tasered her & dragged her off to the precinct/jail/prison- where they'd probably get some bitch to pull some shit that's at least comparable to things people talk about the muslims doing in their countries & that America is better than them for. Oh, and maybe had her kid thrown into foster care (if she had one)- since she's an unfit mother because other people arrested her with or without accusation. Big part of why I'm sick of this place.

You mean this video, where this very brave German woman defends liberty against verminous hardcore Muslims. Subhuman scum, that obstinate, intolerant violent Muslims generally are.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

madmax: Yeah that one & also there was another with a WAY hotter chick doing more or less the same thing. I could never find that one again to see if there was a translation, but I read the one on the one you posted. It's interesting that Germany isn't taking a more counteractive stance on this, since the other time where fascists took power it worked out badly- for Germans, as well. Now they're giving them some kind of amnesty or some shit that only works as an incentive for them to trample across various countries on their way there.

I can't imagine how angry a father would be if his daughter got raped by these "people" on their trek to go do the same shit in Germany/Sweden/France/England. Or that daughter, herself- for that matter. Wonder if the fuckin' cops would go after someone if they defended themselves from these "people"?