If we made lists for Single Straight men, which places would come out on top?

What's your story? Discussions your reasons for going abroad.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Re: If we made lists for Single Straight men, which places would come out on top?

Post by chanta76 »

jerryrigged

Years ago I visited Thailand. And yes checked out Nana and soi . I was young than about early 20's. Still the sense I got about Thailand is that everything is about money. I don't speak the language but because I looked Asians and was young at the time I was treated differently but at the same time treated like a farang because I wasn't Thai.

I don't know how local Thai men deal with Thai women. I think with Farangs that go there..they have this fantasy..but also many farang been ignored in their own country . Starved really for a women attention. Go to Thailand...they feel like a king but it's really a fantasy.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: If we made lists for Single Straight men, which places would come out on top?

Post by Yohan »

chanta76 wrote:
October 10th, 2021, 8:37 pm
I don't know how local Thai men deal with Thai women. I think with Farangs that go there..they have this fantasy..but also many farang been ignored in their own country . Starved really for a women attention. Go to Thailand...they feel like a king but it's really a fantasy.
The main difference is likely, that local Thai men can communicate in their own native language with their girls and family members and have plenty of time to do so - while the young farang man who is disappointed in women in his own Western country, has only a limited time of maybe one month vacation and cannot communicate fluently with ordinary local Thai girls living somewhere and who are in general not much interested into foreign men.

----

A farang might be retired and a bit old and divorced...and takes in a girl for a while in his rented room until his visa expires...or until she leaves him because his wallet is empty.

The typical farang men are showing up mostly in places with bar girls, in places which are well-known to them and which are serving mainly foreigners - of course against money.

But why not? What is wrong with that?

For short-time fun Thailand is nice, however I doubt if it is the right place for a Western man - especially for those who have still to work for a living - to consider to settle down, and it is not only because of women - visa for long-stay are not so easy to get, working permits are difficult, no medical insurance, language problem - especially Thai writing - which makes them illiterate... how can you earn money in such a country?

---

As I said several times in this forum, Thailand is for me a good vacation and retirement place, but it does not really fit me for a permanent stay.
jerryrigged
Freshman Poster

Post by jerryrigged »

chanta76 wrote:
October 10th, 2021, 8:37 pm
jerryrigged

Years ago I visited Thailand. And yes checked out Nana and soi . I was young than about early 20's. Still the sense I got about Thailand is that everything is about money. I don't speak the language but because I looked Asians and was young at the time I was treated differently but at the same time treated like a farang because I wasn't Thai.

Many of us are just suckers for punishment too. Its not like I got bled once by a southeast asian bride, but it actualyl happened to me TWO TIMES.. Men have a way of losing reason when it comes to pretty women. Dating is almost impossible for most guys in cities like Boston now. So when we get to Thailand, we tend to lose our minds...
Sometimes a single moment of madness can last a lifetime

"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

Belarus would be on top of the list until Russia takes it over. It is currently somewhat unstable politically, but girls are pretty and living there is very cheap. Food is great, since agriculture is their primary export along with fertilizers.

I haven't been to SE Asia yet, but I have been to Kazakhstan and it was very decent. Almost like Russia, but generally cheaper, cleaner, safer and with local Kazakhs speaking Russian and their own Turkish-based Kazakh language. Local Kazakh girls can be naïve and submissive, but many of them are also gold-diggers, especially in large cities. They are used to "strong men", so if you are too respectful and too caring, she may take it as a weakness. Winters are very harsh in Kazakhstan, unless you go to Almaty. Plenty of rich Kazakh guys that love to show off their expensive cars, but you can also find a small town girl. But be prepared that she probably has no education, no English skills and may not adjust well to life in the West. Kazakhstan has plenty of other nationalities that live there: Russians, Uighurs, Uzbek, Koreans etc.

I would generally expand the list to include Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan. All of these Central Asian countries have authoritarian governments, but they are still open to visit and locals are mostly Muslim. The government is trying to avoid religious extremism in all of these countries, so they keep population in check. Crime rates are high, but if you follow common sense you will be fine. Tajikistan is a very backward country, but it may be a good thing if you are looking for a wife (not so great if you want to party). Girls look somewhat Hispanic over there, tan skin, dark hair, black eyes. Some have Asian features, some look Persian. Food is as cheap just like in Belarus, locals survive on 200-300 dollars per month or less. Kazakhstan is the most expensive country on the list, but outside of Almaty and Nur-Sultan prices are low. Locals are very warm and welcoming, but also expect macho local men, some drunks and some local mobs that you may run into. If you have a passive income and you can get a teacher job there, it would be a great alternative to living in SE Asia. As a teacher you will also meet many young college girls. Many local girls will be open to date you, even if you are not Muslim. Central Asia is off beaten path for the most part, but generally great for wife hunting. Dating is also OK, but since these are Muslim countries I would not suggest them as party destinations. If you look Asian, I would definitely visit Central Asia since you will blend in easily.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

I dated a girl from belarus in amsterdam,she was very superficial and slutty(She blew me behind a dumpster),I don't know if that was because she lived nd breathed randstad culture and came over when she was pretty young,but I personally would rather mexico than belarus.