latina anger

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Re: latina anger

Post by Wolfeye »

I'd love to know the percentage of guys that do well down there that go there in shape (attractive), don't get insulting (act like there ain't shit & America's it), and have some kind of "mobility" (to do things, converse, f**k, argue, etc). I hear Brazil's an easy passport to get. Panama, too. Argentina's easy, but seems dangerous.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

diablo

Post by diablo »

She blocked my sorry ass. So I guess all bets are off.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Meh, she probably would have been a pain in the ass. Hope you didn't like her too much.
Afterthefact
Freshman Poster

Post by Afterthefact »

Latino Women often Date non Latino men because as I have been told, Latino men are macho!
The truth is, that they are not macho, they know the independence in these women and like to keep a hand on things which can at times be very difficult to do. I myself am very attracted and have a strong personality but not to the extent of fighting or insulting a woman. they are extremely jealous and will want to pick out clothes more often then not for you

My best advice is to ask yourself if you can tolerate a stongley independent woman in your life that will do what she wants when she wants.
if you are stressed by this just know that as with everything else in life not all women are the same! The difficulty that occurs is the fact that Latino Women are all beautiful having smoking hot bodies and amazing Breasts so it makes it tough to decide.

I hope this helps
diablo

Post by diablo »

Afterthefact wrote:
March 21st, 2019, 10:02 am
Latino Women often Date non Latino men because as I have been told, Latino men are macho!
The truth is, that they are not macho, they know the independence in these women and like to keep a hand on things which can at times be very difficult to do. I myself am very attracted and have a strong personality but not to the extent of fighting or insulting a woman. they are extremely jealous and will want to pick out clothes more often then not for you

My best advice is to ask yourself if you can tolerate a stongley independent woman in your life that will do what she wants when she wants.
if you are stressed by this just know that as with everything else in life not all women are the same! The difficulty that occurs is the fact that Latino Women are all beautiful having smoking hot bodies and amazing Breasts so it makes it tough to decide.

I hope this helps
If that is the case, why bother dating them.

Isn’t the whole point to avoid these independent types?
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
March 12th, 2019, 12:16 pm
Latin Women (other than Argentines and most Uruguayans) are mostly a lost cause.
:lol:

Spain has gone so far down the feminist hole that its Latin American women have all but followed suit. Again, Argentina and Uruguay are quite a bit more continental "European" by disposition in my view but I am sure that will change for the worse soon.
You haven't been f***ed around until you have dated a woman from the Rioplatense.

They're the worst women in Latin American - bar none! And I have lived there long enough to know this is the case. Even their own men call them 'histericas'.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

yick wrote:
November 7th, 2019, 3:04 pm
You haven't been f***ed around until you have dated a woman from the Rioplatense.
Does that include Buenos Aires and Montevideo? I have found them to be tolerable.
yick wrote: They're the worst women in Latin American - bar none! And I have lived there long enough to know this is the case. Even their own men call them 'histericas'.
I beg to differ. If you consider Puerto Rican women to be Latin American (I do), then they are considered the worst by far.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
November 7th, 2019, 5:28 pm
yick wrote:
November 7th, 2019, 3:04 pm
Does that include Buenos Aires and Montevideo? I have found them to be tolerable.
yick wrote: They're the worst women in Latin American - bar none! And I have lived there long enough to know this is the case. Even their own men call them 'histericas'.
I beg to differ. If you consider Puerto Rican women to be Latin American (I do), then they are considered the worst by far.
I have no clue about Puerto Ricans - they could be worse I suppose.

Definitely includes Buenos Aires! The best Argentine women are in places like Cordoba, Rosario and Mendoza - Mendoza is a lovely city.