Whiter/Lighter Skinned Latinas..where to find them?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
acrossthepond101
Freshman Poster

Whiter/Lighter Skinned Latinas..where to find them?

Post by acrossthepond101 »

What countries/cities are the Lighter skinned more europeanish white looking Latinas 18-25?

Have had some Mexican friends tell me Monterrey, Jalisco, and northern states in Mexico. I am also aware of Southern Brazil and Argentina. Looking for wife material, not hook up.

I am German/Italian/English myself.

I have been on latimamericancupid.com and got some interest but not of this type I am looking for. I know it will be harder since they are often in a higer socio-economic group. Any help would be appreciated.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Whiter/Lighter Skinned Latinas..where to find them?

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Also Uruguay has a demographic very similar to Argentina's. I would include that on your list.

Guadalajara, Mexico would be ahead of Monterrey also in that regard.

Don't forget Spain and Portugal of course, they might be your best bet.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

northern mexico has the most wife material whiter latinas.theres also the highlands of puerto rico,eastern cuba,and paisa region in colombia,but none of these women are wife material save cuba.

avoid chile,soulless boring women.
slazenger
Freshman Poster

Post by slazenger »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
November 24th, 2017, 9:31 am
Also Uruguay has a demographic very similar to Argentina's. I would include that on your list.

Guadalajara, Mexico would be ahead of Monterrey also in that regard.

Don't forget Spain and Portugal of course, they might be your best bet.
I second Guadalajara for Mexico. My ex-wife is from Guadalajara and most Mexicans think she's a gringa. Funny thing is... I've always been more attracted to morenas. Go figure.
The illusions which exalt us are dearer to us than ten thousand truths.