Which country has more horny and hot girls?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
TheHunter
Freshman Poster

Which country has more horny and hot girls?

Post by TheHunter »

Hi, I know some countries of Latin America as Brazil, Colombia, Venezuela, Peru. Except for Brazil where I found horny girls with wonderful and unlimited sex, in the other countries I found beautiful girls but I didn't get very good sex like in Brazil. Now I'd like to test another country of Latin America but where girls are horny really and love to f**k. I read about Nicaragua for it. Girls are really horny even if they aren't very beautiful. Is it true? In your opinion which is the best country where girls are horniest? Thanks for your suggestions.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Re: Which country has more horny and hot girls?

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Hey TheHunter here is a list of countries that are considered the most horny as well as possibly having the hottest girls!!!

SOURCE: "THE WORLD IS NOT ENOUGH" (Not to be confused with the 1999 James Bond/007 film)
http://www.worldkarma.blogspot.com/2009 ... world.html

1.) GREECE

2.) BRAZIL

3.) RUSSIA

4.) CHINA

5.) POLAND

6.) ITALY

7.) MALAYSIA

8.) SPAIN

9.) SWITZERLAND

10.) MEXICO
TheHunter
Freshman Poster

Post by TheHunter »

I am not able do open that link but it is not a problem. I'd like to know if in the list they consider the pro or non pro girls.
I thank you for your suggestion.
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

TheHunter wrote:I am not able do open that link but it is not a problem. I'd like to know if in the list they consider the pro or non pro girls.
TheHunter to tell you the truth I wouldn't really know the answer to that question. However, if I had a choice of countries to go to be with some hot women these are the following places I'd choose:

1.) BRAZIL

2.) MEXICO

3.) THE NETHERLANDS

4.) GERMANY

5.) SPAIN

6.) ITALY
TheHunter
Freshman Poster

Post by TheHunter »

IraqVet2003 wrote:
TheHunter wrote:I am not able do open that link but it is not a problem. I'd like to know if in the list they consider the pro or non pro girls.
TheHunter to tell you the truth I wouldn't really know the answer to that question. However, if I had a choice of countries to go to be with some hot women these are the following places I'd choose:

1.) BRAZIL

2.) MEXICO

3.) THE NETHERLANDS

4.) GERMANY

5.) SPAIN

6.) ITALY
Out of curiosity: why do you not consider Colombia? However if I were to draw up a list, I'd make it like yours too.
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

TheHunter wrote:
IraqVet2003 wrote:

1.) BRAZIL

2.) MEXICO

3.) THE NETHERLANDS

4.) GERMANY

5.) SPAIN

6.) ITALY
Out of curiosity: why do you not consider Colombia? However if I were to draw up a list, I'd make it like yours too.
Yes Mr. Hunter I would be more than happy to place Colombia as #7 on my list!!!! Because Colombia women have been listed as among the TOP TEN most beautiful and sexiest in the world. Not to mention Colombia has won it's fair share of beauty pageants and Miss Universe titles. With their curvy bodies, nice rear ends/backsides, brown eyes, long dark hair, accents (think Sofia Vergas), feminine/pro-male, and tan to light/olive skin tones, Colombia women have an exotic look that I think is irresistible to most men!!! Also, Mr. Hunter in recent years Colombia has become a popular romance/marriage tours for men.
TheHunter
Freshman Poster

Post by TheHunter »

IraqVet2003 wrote: Yes Mr. Hunter I would be more than happy to place Colombia as #7 on my list!!!! Because Colombia women have been listed as among the TOP TEN most beautiful and sexiest in the world. Not to mention Colombia has won it's fair share of beauty pageants and Miss Universe titles. With their curvy bodies, nice rear ends/backsides, brown eyes, long dark hair, accents (think Sofia Vergas), feminine/pro-male, and tan to light/olive skin tones, Colombia women have an exotic look that I think is irresistible to most men!!! Also, Mr. Hunter in recent years Colombia has become a popular romance/marriage tours for men.
I don't understand. You write so many wonderful words about Colombia and do you would put it at 7° place? ;) ;) ;)
livefreeordie
Freshman Poster

Post by livefreeordie »

hmmmm so far id have to put philippines in the top 10 lol , not complaining on this trip :)
TheHunter
Freshman Poster

Post by TheHunter »

livefreeordie wrote:hmmmm so far id have to put philippines in the top 10 lol , not complaining on this trip :)
Maybe do you like to have sex with clothes? ;)
I have just come back from Manila. I was there for 20 days always in Manila and I f***ed 4 girls only because I like to be with every girl at least for one week.
I loved them and they loved me very much. They were my girlfriends really. All them slept with me and we did married life. They were so sweet and my heart beats for them but ............
sex was fairly good sex, but not very good sex. Or better they were very excited and we had many sex sessions in one week but all them were so shy and we even never took a shower together. No girl wanted it. Even every time they finished the sex session they put their underpants immediately. I ate it and their behavior doesn't excite me a lot.

I f***ed also 2 prostitutes and they did not want to give me french kisses. These are the Philipines.
Last edited by TheHunter on July 15th, 2016, 9:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Do these women presume things will get serious if the two of you are screwing around? I'd like to know what the signs are for recreational & what they are for serious/long-term.

Also, how are the chicks from these countries for more serious things? I get that personal experience on that level might be a bit low here, but I figure stories & reputations have got to be floating around. If I knock up one of these chicks, which ones would you guys think would make the best wife & mother? DEEPLY worried about living the "Jerry Springer Life," even if I'm in a foreign country. Which ones are more likely to bother with their kids, their looks, and not cut my balls off for whatever I do?
TheHunter
Freshman Poster

Post by TheHunter »

Wolfeye wrote:Do these women presume things will get serious if the two of you are screwing around? I'd like to know what the signs are for recreational & what they are for serious/long-term.

Also, how are the chicks from these countries for more serious things? I get that personal experience on that level might be a bit low here, but I figure stories & reputations have got to be floating around. If I knock up one of these chicks, which ones would you guys think would make the best wife & mother? DEEPLY worried about living the "Jerry Springer Life," even if I'm in a foreign country. Which ones are more likely to bother with their kids, their looks, and not cut my balls off for whatever I do?
Are you a Catholic, Protestant, Hindu or Buddhist priest? You cannot play hide and seek with us.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

TheHunter: ??? I'm moving abroad, partially, to get a family started in an environment that isn't as menacing or high-maintenance as America. Sure, f***ing-around would be agreeable, but it's not exactly what I'm looking for. I also look for good food, friends that aren't just "work friends," and an environment where they're not looking for something to pin on you. Wouldn't want that to just be a temporary thing, either.

To add in maybe a bit of an overshare, my father took off on me before I was born & in the words of Ivan Moody "It could have been much worse, but it should have been better." Not looking to follow in my father's footsteps or to live my life on a hamster wheel. I didn't really get into "life in this country" too much, but from what I can tell- it's not like the commercials for the shit people are selling at all. At best, you rush to do this on the weekends & it makes your vacation kind of like work, too.
TheHunter
Freshman Poster

Post by TheHunter »

Wolfeye,
Good luck. I go there only to f**k beautiful and regular girl because I am single and I don't like to marry.