Where in latin america should I go for white women?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.

Mexico, Los Altos region
8%
Mexico, Guadalajara city
17%
Uruguay, Montevideo capital city
8%
Costa Rica, San Jose capital city
8%
Other (please post below)
58%

Total votes: 12
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

My goal is to find light skinned latina girls. I see four main options.

1) Mexico, Los Altos region: 80% - 90% of women are supposedly white.

2) Mexico, Guadalajara city: Women are rumored to be white, but probably more mixed than Los Altos.

3) Uruguay, Montevideo capital city: Uruguay is one of three mostly European latin countries.

4) Costa Rica, San Jose capital city: Cosa Rica is one of three mostly European latin countries.

I have specifically left Argentina off the list because it's too competitive. But I will leave an a poll option for other.
chibolo
Junior Poster

Re: Where in latin america should I go for white women?

Post by chibolo »

Uruguay is similar to Argentina (and wealthier) so I doubt you will have less competition there.

I think Chile also has a lot of European looking people (depending on where you go), although I think most of the population is still more mestizo.

You could also try the "paisa" region of Colombia, where people are supposed to have a lot of European blood (though most will probably still have some amerindian in them as well).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paisa_Region

I don't think most of Mexico is a good place to look for white women. The vast majority of Mexicans are mestizos. And the more European Mexicanas tend to belong to the wealthier classes and are probably hard to date.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

This depends drealm, how white do you really want them? Are you going strictly for the blue/blonde combo? or are brunettes with euro features ok?

I would suggest this tentative top-down list:

Brazil: Rio Grande do Sul State, lots of germans/polish from the 1800's, middle class AFAIK. They speak Portuguese.

Uruguay: Redheads, Italians.

Argentina: Italians, mostly dyed-blondes but some real ones. lower-middle class and up. Slutty as hell supposedly.

Colombia: Medellin, Manizales, Bucaramanga. 20% Hot french-like brunettes, some ridiculous blondes. found in all economic strata.

Costa Rica: I've met some smoking hot blonde/green from small towns, lower-middle class and up.
Costa Rican Mariluz Bermudez:
(before self-inflicted mexican plastic-surgery destruction)

Ecuador: Quito, upper classes, but seem reasonably down to earth.

Venezuela: in my experience, you don't find the hot ones from the soap operas. They're in Miami instead Lol.
Generally uneducated yet pretentious.

*I welcome any corrections on this, just based on my observations/experience.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

droid wrote:This depends drealm, how white do you really want them? Are you going strictly for the blue/blonde combo? or are brunettes with euro features ok?
I prefer brunettes over blondes. I think I can settle for a blonde though.

I'm against Brazil because they speak Portuguese and Brazil is the only country that speaks Portuguese in latin America. I want a language that gives me the most bang for the buck, which is Spanish. This is also one reason why I'm against Asia. In Asia there aren't multiple countries with a common language.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

I'm also curious to know where the best places in Latin America are for light-skinned Latin women. I would like to start searching for a serious gf/wife who is reliable, faithful and traditionally feminine, preferably Christian. I like the white/brunette European Latinas, or certain Mestizas that lean towards the European side of the spectrum with their features.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 28th, 2020, 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Ghost wrote:Isn't Costa Rica filled with gringos, with most of the people being brown? I wouldn't think it would be a good option.

With mostly European Latin countries, you'd have to be cautious of those countries being feminist. I know you didn't include Argentina already, but it's a good example because it has misandrist divorce/child support laws like the U.S. That could get you tangled up in something bad.

So based on what you've listed, I'd choose Los Altos and/or Guadalajara. My reasoning is that you've got more experience with Mexico than any other foreign country - your experience is building up, which is preparing you for subsequent trips.
I concur with Ghost.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
chibolo
Junior Poster

Post by chibolo »

droid wrote:
Ecuador: Quito, upper classes, but seem reasonably down to earth.
Yeah same in Peru. About 5% of Peruvians are white, most of them upper-middle or upper class. You can find them in all major cities along the coast, but most of them live in the upscale areas of Lima: Miraflores, Barranco, San Isidro. They also hang out on Asia beach near Lima. Trujillo in the north (where I lived for 4 years) also has white people. You see a lot of them in the upscale discotecas. There are also a couple of small towns in the Peruvian jungle that are full of German and Austrian immigrants.

But of course 95% of Peruvians are NOT white, most are mestizo (with various mixes of amerindian and European) or pure amerindian.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Jester wrote:
Ghost wrote:Isn't Costa Rica filled with gringos, with most of the people being brown? I wouldn't think it would be a good option.
With mostly European Latin countries, you'd have to be cautious of those countries being feminist. I know you didn't include Argentina already, but it's a good example because it has misandrist divorce/child support laws like the U.S. That could get you tangled up in something bad.
So based on what you've listed, I'd choose Los Altos and/or Guadalajara. My reasoning is that you've got more experience with Mexico than any other foreign country - your experience is building up, which is preparing you for subsequent trips.
I concur with Ghost.
Yeah there's a percentage of expats (retirees AFAIK) but that's besides the point. And the premise of the OP of course is that local whites are a minority in these locations.
Although not a great reference, here's some sampling, these seem selected by jamesbond though Lol
http://listas.20minutos.es/lista/las-35 ... ica-98160/

I don't see the OP having success in mexico, he saw how well-off/pretentious the whiter ones can be over there.
But I'd love to be proven wrong on this.

I agree with the feminism comment, it's getting worse and worse.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

Uruguay or southern Brazil.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

The most light skinned latinas.... chilangas... Mexico City (west side)
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

I'm learning to recognise the South Americans here in Spain (there are many here).

Ecuadorian girls look nice but do a bit of Googling and you'll find it's a scary place to live - I read an article where a couple of RooshV type guys went to Ecuador from Colombia and even they got scared. Plus after all that risk the girls are divas lol.

I've met a couple of nice Mexican girls and Argentinian girls here. Argentinian girls are nice but they say it's getting bad there these days so naturally all the smartest ones are leaving to start their own Happier Abroad adventures.

I met some Peruvians in China but I didn't find their personalities that great.

I got a friend of a friend who is living in Costa Rica. It seems OK for dating but it looks incredibly boring if you don't like bars and almost limitless cocaine.

Colombian girls are just awesome and they are my pick of the bunch. That goes on looks as well as personality. Plus their Spanish is much easier to understand.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

xiongmao wrote:I'm learning to recognise the South Americans here in Spain (there are many here).

Ecuadorian girls look nice but do a bit of Googling and you'll find it's a scary place to live - I read an article where a couple of RooshV type guys went to Ecuador from Colombia and even they got scared. Plus after all that risk the girls are divas lol.

I've met a couple of nice Mexican girls and Argentinian girls here. Argentinian girls are nice but they say it's getting bad there these days so naturally all the smartest ones are leaving to start their own Happier Abroad adventures.

I got a friend of a friend who is living in Costa Rica. It seems OK for dating but it looks incredibly boring if you don't like bars and almost limitless cocaine.

Colombian girls are just awesome and they are my pick of the bunch. That goes on looks as well as personality. Plus their Spanish is much easier to understand.
My top choice is Columbia. Brazil would be second, but it is more expensive. Even though Argentina's economy sucks, I've heard the girls are hard to get, but that is mainly on Roosh's site. I'd have try for myself. I heard Ecuador is dangerous from someone that there recently there. Are you planning on going to Columbia any time soon?
chibolo
Junior Poster

Post by chibolo »

WorldTraveler wrote:
xiongmao wrote:I'm learning to recognise the South Americans here in Spain (there are many here).

My top choice is Columbia. Brazil would be second, but it is more expensive. Even though Argentina's economy sucks, I've heard the girls are hard to get, but that is mainly on Roosh's site. I'd have try for myself. I heard Ecuador is dangerous from someone that there recently there. Are you planning on going to Columbia any time soon?
I highly doubt that Colombia is less dangerous than Ecuador. I have been to Ecuador (Guayaquil and Salinas) and didn't have any problems. It is a pretty cool place to visit. However, you do have to be a bit careful in most countries in South-America, crime IS high there. You have to stay in safe areas, be careful when taking taxis and so on. If you take these basic precautions then you should be fine.

Girls from Ecuador :) :

Peru and Ecuador are VERY similar countries btw (lived in Peru for 6 years). The people look pretty much the same (although there are more black people in Ecuador) and the culture is very similar too. If you ONLY like pure white women, like the OP, these countries aren't the ideal places to look though.
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

If a guy desires a white woman from Latin America, I would recommend the following countries:

1.) Colombia

2.) Brazil

3.) Argentina

4.) Chile

In these nations there is a certain percentage of women that are of German or Italian decent.