Top Shelf Margarita! (Mexico)

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Top Shelf Margarita! (Mexico)

Post by travelsouth »

I don't want you to use Juarez. No cheap azz Cuervo. I want a 100% agave tequila, Cointreau, and fresh squeezed juice!

Well the same is true with women. I've been to Mexico plenty of times (no not trips to the border... Mexico). Right now I'm talking with some women from Taiwan and Japan in an attempt to figure out just what exactly I am looking for. There are some good candidates but not one woman has just blown me away. I know I'm a picky dude.

The biggest drawback to these women despite me being a lot less familiar with their culture is that they are all the way on the other side of the planet. One trip out is one thing, but if you are married to one of these girls there is a lot of long and expensive travel going down. All that travel would eat up the good vacation time I do have for sure.

What I like about Latin America is just how fast I can get there AND I already know there is more passion in Mexico City than all of the United States. I don't want to just go back to the clubs and working some good internet leads. All that ever leads to is partying and never the ideal long term mate candidate.

I need some fresh ideas for meeting good quality women.