White bitch in Colombia mad that she's not hot there

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
Robert77
Freshman Poster

White bitch in Colombia mad that she's not hot there

Post by Robert77 »

Colombian beauty standards points towards curvy women, with long hair, big boobs, big butts, sensual and feminine..... western beauty standards point towards skinny anorexic-like blonde bimbo bitches with flat tits and flat butts....

So this Anorexic anglo bimbo bitch goes to colombia to report on colombia fashion week and feels offended because the models in colombia are curvy, with nice boobs, nice asses, healthy looking and VERY PRETTY.....

She comes to the realization that her looks might get her attention in places where mediocre looking white women are a dime a dozen like london or LA, but in a place full of sexy beautiful exotic women like colombia, no one has time for anorexic bitchy mediocre blondes... as a result she acts condescendingly towards colombians and turns to cattiness as her jealousy and insecurity becomes evident.

WESTERN WHITE WOMEN ARE THE MOST OVERRATED WOMEN IN THE HISTORY OF HUMANITY!!!
World traveler, questions about women from a certain country? Ask!!! I can help
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

I don't mean to break it to you but white American women aren't in demand in Singapore either, where many of the east Asian women are thin and petite.

I recall an AW, going to bars in S'pore, and not getting a single guy to pick her up. And then, she was b*tching about Asian women.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
Robert77
Freshman Poster

Post by Robert77 »

S_Parc wrote:I don't mean to break it to you but white American women aren't in demand in Singapore either, where many of the east Asian women are thin and petite.

I recall an AW, going to bars in S'pore, and not getting a single guy to pick her up. And then, she was b*tching about Asian women.
She goes to Colombia with this "I am tall, blonde, skinny and white" EVERYONE IS GONNA LOVE ME AND BEND OVER BACKWARDS TO PLEASE ME!!!" as the documentary goes on, she becomes more and more bitter eventually getting mad at colombian women for being prettier than her, for being feminine and having tits and ass!!!!

Then the bitch goes on a rant about how it must be all plastic, and how it's better to be all natural (yet you can tell her nose is the result of plastic surgery)

ANOTHER WHITE BITCH OWNED!!!
nicho12
Freshman Poster

Post by nicho12 »

Robert77 wrote:
S_Parc wrote:I don't mean to break it to you but white American women aren't in demand in Singapore either, where many of the east Asian women are thin and petite.

She goes to Colombia with this "I am tall, blonde, skinny and white" EVERYONE IS GONNA LOVE ME AND BEND OVER BACKWARDS TO PLEASE ME!!!" as the documentary goes on, she becomes more and more bitter eventually getting mad at colombian women for being prettier than her, for being feminine and having tits and a**!!!!

Then the bitch goes on a rant about how it must be all plastic, and how it's better to be all natural (yet you can tell her nose is the result of plastic surgery)

ANOTHER WHITE BITCH OWNED!!!
White Women may be in demand in the west because of social engineering but not every where.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Robert77 wrote:she becomes more and more bitter eventually getting mad at colombian women for being prettier than her, for being feminine and having tits and a**!!!!

Ok, SA may be T&A land, however, Singaporean women are thin and petite, with ordinary racks. These aren't Hooter girls. But yet, by virtue of a smile and some charm, the women there can easily steal a guy away from a white American woman.

I used to know a few white AWs there and they weren't getting any guys.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
bennandsarah
Freshman Poster

Post by bennandsarah »

exactly -- social engineering has a huge effect for the desire factor with regards to AW. we have to reprogram our brains. f madison ave!
It wasn't like this in the 1980's and early 1990's -- that's for sure bud.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

For AWs to be desirable, the country must be socially brainwashed to accept them.
dreamer82
Freshman Poster

Post by dreamer82 »

In LA, at a Subway a couple years ago, I was in a long line and this blonde in a leopard dress came in and slyly got in line in front of me. I knew what she was up to. She was going to get in front of this loser geek because she was the shit. I politely told her I was there first and didn't let her have her little victory. I know it sounds petulant but I want to let her know she does nothing for me.
Rocky Top
Freshman Poster

Post by Rocky Top »

Disgusting example of so-called "reporting"...
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Post by Voice of Reason »

When white AW are not in demand in Asia they say that the women are too skinny, or servile, or that the guys are nerds and losers or something.

When a white AW is not in demand in Latin America it doesn't surprise me that she's not going to look at herself and her own attitude.

White AW see themselves as the perfect trendsetters in global beauty. If a man wants to date an Asian or a Latin American women instead of an AW, AW don't see this as their personal preference. They just assume that the man is not good enough for the AW and is taking the second choice.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

I see white women at the mall in Cebu sometimes and there usually by themselves. Taking your boyfriend or husband to the Philippines on vacation basically means you'll being coming back from your vacation early and by yourself.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Taco wrote:I see white women at the mall in Cebu sometimes and there usually by themselves. Taking your boyfriend or husband to the Philippines on vacation basically means you'll being coming back from your vacation early and by yourself.
If that's the case, then every man in America should be taking their wives or girlfriends to the Philippines for vacation! They would then come back home with a young, thin, good looking girl from the Philippines and dumping their unattractive, overweight American wife or girlfriend! :P
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Voice of Reason wrote:

When white AW are not in demand in Asia they say that the women are too skinny, or servile, or that the guys are nerds and losers or something.

When a white AW is not in demand in Latin America it doesn't surprise me that she's not going to look at herself and her own attitude.

White AW see themselves as the perfect trendsetters in global beauty. If a man wants to date an Asian or a Latin American women instead of an AW, AW don't see this as their personal preference. They just assume that the man is not good enough for the AW and is taking the second choice.
White Women see themselves? Wait, who runs the beauty industry? White Males....

Everything you see is based on what they like, in fashion, in beauty, makeup, what's sexy, etc, etc, etc.

They say White women are the standard of beauty around the world. I don't agree or disagree, it is what it is.

So what if a butthurt Western women go to Latin America and says disparaging things about the local women. Latin men very much want a White gringa because again she's the standard of beauty the world over. This is why the women often get breast implants, bleach their skin, stay out of the sun in general and dye their hair blonde; they want White Western men to like them.

White women believe they are the standard means the intended effect, mission accomplished! This continues with the relative skinny, boob-less and ass-less Slavic women White men love so much. It was White men making jokes about J-Lo's ass and how big it was. It's White men screaming Meghan McCain is fat, its White men making fun of photoshopped and airbrushed photos of famously attractive women (located elsewhere on this forum).

When are some of you going to own your collective mistakes?

Pa meet Kettle
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

jamesbond wrote:
Taco wrote:I see white women at the mall in Cebu sometimes and there usually by themselves. Taking your boyfriend or husband to the Philippines on vacation basically means you'll being coming back from your vacation early and by yourself.
If that's the case, then every man in America should be taking their wives or girlfriends to the Philippines for vacation! They would then come back home with a young, thin, good looking girl from the Philippines and dumping their unattractive, overweight American wife or girlfriend! :P
Yes, the Philippines is a great place to dump any "excess baggage" you may have, you'll have another girlfriend in two minutes.

I was on a bus a few weeks ago when this sexy Filipina teen sat down beside me as close as she could and started firing lots of questions at me. I told I was married but she didn't seem to care, they never do. While I would never cheat on my wife I definitely needed a cold shower after that conversation. I try to stay home most of time that way I don't have 100 lb., virgin, teen, p***y in my face 24/7. The Filipinas that flirt with me the most aggressively are the young ones less than 22 yrs old.
Robert77
Freshman Poster

Post by Robert77 »

djfourmoney wrote:
Voice of Reason wrote:

White Women see themselves? Wait, who runs the beauty industry? White Males....

Everything you see is based on what they like, in fashion, in beauty, makeup, what's sexy, etc, etc, etc.

They say White women are the standard of beauty around the world. I don't agree or disagree, it is what it is.

So what if a butthurt Western women go to Latin America and says disparaging things about the local women. Latin men very much want a White gringa because again she's the standard of beauty the world over. This is why the women often get breast implants, bleach their skin, stay out of the sun in general and dye their hair blonde; they want White Western men to like them.

White women believe they are the standard means the intended effect, mission accomplished! This continues with the relative skinny, breast-less and a**-less Slavic women White men love so much. It was White men making jokes about J-Lo's a** and how big it was. It's White men screaming Meghan McCain is fat, its White men making fun of photoshopped and airbrushed photos of famously attractive women (located elsewhere on this forum).

When are some of you going to own your collective mistakes?

Pa meet Kettle
the beauty industry in AMERICA is actually ran by GAY MEN and MIDDLE AGED WHITE WOMEN....

As far as Colombian men wanting white AW over local colombianas, I can assure you I lived in Colombia 4 years and never met a single colombian man who would leave the local flavor in order to be with a gringa

AW however believe that since men in america bend over backwards for them, then men worldwide probably will too.... reality is far from what AW believe. gringas are NOT the standard of beauty in colombia.... just turn on colombian TV and see their models, they're all classical colombiana with big butts, big boobs and loud but sensual like sofia vergara.