Brazil vs Colombia

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.

Brazil vs Colombia

Brazil
38%
Colombia
62%

Total votes: 13
smasher
Freshman Poster

Brazil vs Colombia

Post by smasher »

which girls like foreigners more Brazil vs Colombia
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Colombia.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Well, I'm only basing my opinion of Columbian and Brazilian women from seeing them here in NYC where I live, so I would have to say Columbian > Brazilian women in my opinion. Of course, I haven't been to those countries personally, so my opinion may be a little biased just to let you guys know....
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

zboy1 wrote:Well, I'm only basing my opinion of Columbian and Brazilian women from seeing them here in NYC where I live, so I would have to say Columbian > Brazilian women in my opinion. Of course, I haven't been to those countries personally, so my opinion may be a little biased just to let you guys know....
I have a Colombian wife and I love Combian culture, however I want to be objective.

Colombian women are beautiful, but the Brazilian ladies who are good looking are nothing short of legendary. Like in Argentina, in Colombia ethnical mix wasn't encouraged much, and those middle class and upper middle class family with European descents used to marry into each other to preserve their white complexions, slim noses, etc. Apart from a few notable exceptions in the North Caribe, a beautiful Colombian lady is always a lady that looks like a European, a Spaniard, say, just a little shorter and curvier. Also, Colombian female bodies have the common problem of rarely being anatomically balanced in term of chest to buttock ratio. Basically they tend to have large hips and round booties and flat chest, a B cup at most. An incredible number of them resort to plastic surgery to have a C, D or DD cup and create that kind of hourglass figure that makes the 10 times hotter and more desirable.

Brazil is a different game, and dilution of the genetic pool by inter-ethnical breeding has always been encouraged, by social policy nonetheless. The results are clearly seen: taller, handsome men with a slightly exotic face, tanned, toned skin. And ladies who seem to have all the best features of Afro-Caribbeans, large juicy bottom, large breasts, sculpted anatomy, plus all the goods from Europeans, so cute faces, small noses, sometimes even blonde hair and light eyes.

On one thing I think Colombia beats Brazil hands down. Women and men alike are warmer, more approachable, less moody. The Brazilian "saudade" is quite famous especially in women. They might be warm one moment, then cold and distant another. As if they were nostalgic of something they can't define, something they haven't found out yet. A couple of Brazilian friends explained this to me over a few beers several years ago, and neither of them gave me a clear enough explanation. One of them simply said that if she did know what was going on, she wouldn't have been talking about it...
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

An excellent resource to check out Colombian women, the ordinary types you would find on the street and in trendy bars and discos.

http://www.pegateya.com/amigos/albums/view/120
mountaingrownOG
Freshman Poster

Post by mountaingrownOG »

Do young white guys you could easily label "good looking" stand a chance down in brazil? I mean...are they gonna be pulling super-model-hot babes with the super handsome natives to compete with?
<b>“We shall, by and by, want a world of hemp more for our own consumption."</b> - John Adams
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

mountaingrownOG wrote:Do young white guys you could easily label "good looking" stand a chance down in brazil? I mean...are they gonna be pulling super-model-hot babes with the super handsome natives to compete with?
I would say a white guy would more than likely do very well in Brasil due to Brasil having a very white washed culture in most of the country.I would make the generalization that most women there regardless of race if they could get a white man they would prefer to do so.Black men do good but i have seen them do the best with Afro-Brasilian women(including myself).

Ahhh ticket purchased just need the visa.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

mountaingrownOG wrote:Do young white guys you could easily label "good looking" stand a chance down in brazil? I mean...are they gonna be pulling super-model-hot babes with the super handsome natives to compete with?
I will agree with Steve, given that Mark of Dream Connections (European Dream Connections) before meeting his wife Anna on an AFA Tour, he was smitten by a very attractive Brazilian woman. You can read about it in his book (http://europeandreamconnections.com/) just submit your email address and he'll send you a pdf copy of it.

On top of this White men generally do well in Brazil with the olived skinned (morenas) and white skin (European decent) Brazilian women. I want to badly test against this theory that I share with Stephen that "brothers" don't do so well with these women, but nothing is impossible and the truth is you have more than a reasonable chance.

You just don't find them in large amounts on US based sites because like in Brazil, the poorest Americans tend to be Black/Brown. I'm not totally sure what happens in NJ where a majority of them live. I have only met one in Los Angeles and there are a few floating around. This girl is Afro-Brazilian, not bad looking but she can stand to loose a few pounds... Also English isn't as widely spoken but that is changing. Since the Games and the World Cup are coming to Brazil, all Brazilians can take free English lessons (paid for by the state). Most don't speak English though I have found about roughly 40% of the women I have marked as a favorite on Latin Euro do speak English at least on a broken level. One or two have spent time in the US.

I currently have 200 women marked on that site. I will not contact anybody until about a month out (Feb/March 2013), even if I get a reply from only 10% that is still 20 or so women. I would like to think I would do better than that...
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

publicduende wrote:An excellent resource to check out Colombian women, the ordinary types you would find on the street and in trendy bars and discos.

http://www.pegateya.com/amigos/albums/view/120
Those are the types of Colombians I am looking for, these are not the women going to TLC (ilovelatins), AFA or latin-wife. For one they don't have too, they are popular with their own men... I would expect just like Brazil, that I would have a fair shot at some of these women. Won't know without going however.

There are some Colombians I have marked on Latin Euro and we'll see what happens in a few months time.