The Pretty Girls Of Paraguay

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
Robert77
Freshman Poster

Post by Robert77 »

paraguay is sort of a well kept secret in south america when it comes to women

I met few paraguayans and the women were always hot.... actually I find them more attractive than borderline overrated brazilian women.

Colombian, Venezuelan and Paraguayan women are my favorite in South America.

Argentina, Uruguay have lots of hot women but they can be more westernized, and also bitchier.

Brazil is a mixed bag for me
World traveler, questions about women from a certain country? Ask!!! I can help

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Robert77
Freshman Poster

Post by Robert77 »

paraguayan football fans at the last soccer world cup

paraguay and venezuelan fan

it's great that latin america to many Americans resumes to illegal mexican immigrants going to do menial work in America, that has helped Latin America keep its identity for long.... the few Americans that actually know Latin America past the stereotype of Mexico and obnoxious American latinos get to see an Amazing place, with perhaps the hottest women on the planet.... the only problem I foresee is latin America developing, and it's developing fast!!!

It will suck because I think it will get ruined thanks to the United states of America being so close to it..... the gringo tidal wave is only starting, south of the border went north of the border and now it's gonna start reversing..... they gave us cheap labor and good food, and we're gonna invade them with American "values"
World traveler, questions about women from a certain country? Ask!!! I can help
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
thatkid1
Freshman Poster

Post by thatkid1 »

them girls look bad as hell :)
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Another movie about Paraguay

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0101735/
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."