Vote for your type of Latina

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.

Which one of the following two types would you choose?

Type #1
57%
Type #2
36%
None of them
7%

Total votes: 14
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Vote for your type of Latina

Post by Falcon »

Last edited by Falcon on April 21st, 2012, 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Iawesome60
Freshman Poster

Post by Iawesome60 »

Falcon, I am going to be honest here. There are attractive plain-looking women that can be 7.5's in the looks department. There is a difference between settling and sacrificing. Sacrificing means having standards not too high or not too low. They are normal standards that can be found. At the end of the day, you are happy with that woman. Settling means dating someone who you are not attracted to. Never a good thing.

I do not find it attractive when a woman has many sexual partners. It is a huge turn off. It shows too. I want to know why do certain percentages of women have many sexual partners? The more contact, especially sexual, a woman has, the more her innocence will diminish.

The second one on type 1 is not that bad-looking. The first picture on type 2 is not that bad-looking. What kills my attraction for her completely (7.5 or higher) is that "sex symbol" look.
There aren't many attractive women (inside and outside) in America. A man wants a physically attractive woman with attractive personality traits. American women usually don't have that combination.

Ever since I found Winston's website and read the information on there, my life has been much easier and I've been a MUCH more happier person!

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap. ~Author Unknown (Quote about women)
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Yo quisiera los dos ellas!!!! Jajaja! Yo elegía los dos!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

That's a no brainer. What's the point of this poll?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
mehendicant
Freshman Poster

Post by mehendicant »

Type 1 of course. Their clothes are pretty. Unless one's at a swimming pool or such place, one shouldn't be showing as much skin as the first woman in type 2, and I dislike high heels.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

I would choose #2 from Type 1 since she would probably be fairly pretty in a few more years..she seems kind of young at the moment.

The first woman from Type 1 looks like she's about to enter into the retirement home. The third picture has a lot of women but they are partially obscured.

The type 2 women look like your usual glamor trash. No thanks.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

1st woman from Type #1 is simply working hard and doing household chores - which is a good thing. She looks young, very likely in her 20's. If she were photographed in a lazier or more glamorous position, you wouldn't be saying such things.

Type #2 DOES look like "glamor trash."

mehendicant wrote:Type 1 of course. Their clothes are pretty. Unless one's at a swimming pool or such place, one shouldn't be showing as much skin as the first woman in type 2, and I dislike high heels.
Traditional indigenous clothing can indeed be strikingly colorful and mesmerizing. And they do look a lot better than modern skimpy outfits, in my opinion.
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

Type #1 definitely. I like plain ethnic-looking women the most by far. The supermodel look is appalling to me.
fuzzy_corleone
Freshman Poster

Post by fuzzy_corleone »

Some of you guys are weird. Type #2 is the obvious choice. Just because you like that type of women doesn't make you superficial either. I think some of you hate western culture so much that you just mindlessly reject anything that resembles it.

Nothing wrong with a girl with big breasts and a curvy body. Not all of them are mindless bimbos either. Maybe they have ideal 'wife' qualities (i.e.: cooking, cleaning, various chores, taking care of the kids and the husband, etc.)
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

fuzzy_corleone wrote:Some of you guys are weird. Type #2 is the obvious choice. Just because you like that type of women doesn't make you superficial either. I think some of you hate western culture so much that you just mindlessly reject anything that resembles it.

Nothing wrong with a girl with big breasts and a curvy body. Not all of them are mindless bimbos either. Maybe they have ideal 'wife' qualities (i.e.: cooking, cleaning, various chores, taking care of the kids and the husband, etc.)
It's the way they dress and look in pictures. If all the Type #1's - including even the first one doing chores - dressed up like the Type #2's you'd probably be drooling all over them and giving them top ratings.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Some ugly FW have good p***y because they know what they have to do in order to keep him.

Too bad most AW/WWs cannot fathom that elementary concept.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Additionally, it would be in your future child's best interest to have a Type #1 mother rather than a Type #2 mother. For instance, Mayan women make very, very good mothers.

http://jordanboeve.wordpress.com/psycho ... -approach/

"Mayan mothers were appalled upon hearing that American mothers transition their children into sleeping in their own room at a very young age (Morelli, Rogoff, Oppenheim, & Goldsmith, 1992, p. 608). They, on the other hand, sleep with their babies until a younger sibling is born. Then they must acclimate the older child to sleeping elsewhere, though normally it is still in the same room and sometimes even in the same bed as the parents (Morelli, Rogoff, Oppenheim, & Goldsmith, 1992, p. 608). This transition can be difficult and painful for the child being moved. However, parents try to make the child accustomed to sleeping with another family member before the new baby is born, thus weaning them from sleeping at the mother’s side. The families had no set routine or schedule for bedtime. The children would fall asleep whenever the parents did, without changing into pajamas or having a story or lullaby (Morelli, Rogoff, Oppenheim, & Goldsmith, 1992, p. 608)."

Reference: Gilda A Morelli, Barbara Rogoff, David Oppenheim, Denise Goldsmith (1992). Cultural variation in infants' sleeping arrangements: Questions of independence. http://www.psy.miami.edu/faculty/dmessi ... p.dp92.pdf

http://www.robertsitler.com/book/

"Elder Mayan midwives facilitate extraordinarily strong physical and emotional bonds between children and mothers. These “bondedâ€￾ mothers then turn to their culture’s intensely nurturing childrearing practices, radically enhancing their babies’ capacity for lifelong happiness and well-being. These deeply nurtured children’s high self-esteem later enables them to face adult challenges with fortitude and grace."
mehendicant
Freshman Poster

Post by mehendicant »

^I am all for cosleeping and babywearing, which is one more reason I'm planning to go to Guatemala. Maya Wrap, a baby sling company, used to have a statement on the website that the slings are made by Mayas in Guatemala. The site does have a statement about fair trade.
OTB
Freshman Poster

Post by OTB »

@Iawesome60
Falcon, I am going to be honest here. There are attractive plain-looking women that can be 7.5's in the looks department. There is a difference between settling and sacrificing. Sacrificing means having standards not too high or not too low. They are normal standards that can be found. At the end of the day, you are happy with that woman. Settling means dating someone who you are not attracted to. Never a good thing.
You summed it up just right my friend.

@Falcon

Falcon you have to understand type#1, in my opinion, is not having standards. Yes, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. But come on bro. Just like Iawesome stated, there are plenty of GOOD, plain looking latinas. The kind where they look modest, humble and and attractive without looking slutty and attention seeking. I saw plenty of them in Mexico. These kind of women turn me on so much more than type#2. Type#1 the second picture Falcon she looks like she's 13 years old. I'm not bashing your taste and you like what you like but I wouldn't settle for type#1. No way. Yeah she might make a good wife but let's be honest Falcon you also want somebody that you are sexually attracted to. If I can't see myself kissing you and wanting to be affectionate with you I can't enter into a romantic relationship with you. I'm FAR from picky when it comes to women but I do like very feminine, soft looking women with a modest and quiet sex appeal about them.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

OTB wrote:Falcon you have to understand type#1, in my opinion, is not having standards. Yes, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. But come on bro. Just like Iawesome stated, there are plenty of GOOD, plain looking latinas. The kind where they look modest, humble and and attractive without looking slutty and attention seeking. I saw plenty of them in Mexico. These kind of women turn me on so much more than type#2. Type#1 the second picture Falcon she looks like she's 13 years old. I'm not bashing your taste and you like what you like but I wouldn't settle for type#1. No way. Yeah she might make a good wife but let's be honest Falcon you also want somebody that you are sexually attracted to. If I can't see myself kissing you and wanting to be affectionate with you I can't enter into a romantic relationship with you. I'm FAR from picky when it comes to women but I do like very feminine, soft looking women with a modest and quiet sex appeal about them.

Thanks for your reply.

1) Second girl in Type #1 does not look 13. Maybe Americans who consume lots of hormone-laden meats might look like that at age 13, but usually not Guatemalans. I definitely do not like women who look too young, but the point is to give you an idea of what they look like in their 20's.

2) Guys who like Type #1's do indeed find them sexually attractive and do have standards - it's to pick women who are not overly showy. Plus, all this "standards" talk and "1-10" talk is something that picky, superficial American guys ramble on about endlessly. Plus, I have never seen a working-class Latino guy talk about "standards" and "1-10." Nearly every woman of marriageable age is a "mamasita" to them except for the morbidly obese and so on. They would say, "Dayum, look at that girl, you like her?" and simply think they're all hot. Once I heard an American guy talking about his usual "standards" and "1-10's" with some Latinos, which made them all stop, stare, and shout "What's wrong with you?!" To do so is even seen as borderline gay. :P

3) Type #1's and Type #2's are physically about the same, except that they have more Amerindian blood. Why are they less attractive to many American guys? Because they show less skin, put on little to no makeup, and wear traditional clothing. Here's a video with some more Type #1's - 44 likes and 11 dislikes (with the dislikes probably by Americans and hyper-nationalistic Mexicans). Go figure.