-----

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
chibolo
Junior Poster

Post by chibolo »

fightforlove wrote:Have any of you guys tried MexicanCupid, ColombianCupid or LatinCupid? Is the quality decent? Can you quickly hook up with girls from these sites if you're in LA for a short-term trip?
I don't really know how easy it would be to "hook up" with girls from these sites for short term dating, but I do know you can find attractive and reliable women on them. I met my Peruvian ex on LatinAmericanCupid back in 2005 (she was a good girl and we are still friends) and her sister is married to an America she met on that site as well (they have been together for almost 7 years now). However, there are lots of scammers and gold diggers on those sites as well, so you have to be a bit careful.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

chibolo wrote:
fightforlove wrote:Have any of you guys tried MexicanCupid, ColombianCupid or LatinCupid? Is the quality decent? Can you quickly hook up with girls from these sites if you're in LA for a short-term trip?
I don't really know how easy it would be to "hook up" with girls from these sites for short term dating, but I do know you can find attractive and reliable women on them. I met my Peruvian ex on LatinAmericanCupid back in 2005 (she was a good girl and we are still friends) and her sister is married to an America she met on that site as well (they have been together for almost 7 years now). However, there are lots of scammers and gold diggers on those sites as well, so you have to be a bit careful.
I have loose plans to visit Mexico or South America sometime within the next 6 months. I just wanna test the waters for 1-2 weeks, take a Salsa/dance class, and try to get a bang or 2. Just wondering if these sites would be serviceable.
chibolo
Junior Poster

Post by chibolo »

fightforlove wrote:
chibolo wrote:
I have loose plans to visit Mexico or South America sometime within the next 6 months. I just wanna test the waters for 1-2 weeks, take a Salsa/dance class, and try to get a bang or 2. Just wondering if these sites would be serviceable.
As I said, I don't really know if you can easily get "bangs" from these sites. I know they can work for long term relationships but I have never used them for more short term dating. I guess you could find girls there who aren't looking for anything serious. You can always sign up for free, post a profile and see what kind of response you get. You only have to pay if you want to send messages on those sites.
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
gsjackson wrote:Along with a few places in Mexico, the spot I'd be focused on in LA is Salta, Argentina. It's in beautiful mountain country, has one of the world's best climates, the most European-like culture in LA, and a nice size of 600K.

To my way of thinking, the only advantage Asia has over LA is far less crime. Otherwise, LA is a slam dunk, to me.
id consider the crime issue a big one LOL for me the other downside is spanish. they seem way too set in there ways like they can't learn english? Screw that LOL
Well now that's the pot calling the kettle black.

Return to “Latin America, Mexico, Central America”