Animals saving other animals

Discuss nature, animals, wildlife and ecological issues. Share your nature photography and videos. Talk about hiking, camping and exploring national parks.
HappyGuy

Animals saving other animals

Post by HappyGuy »

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jtest28
Freshman Poster

Re: Animals saving other animals

Post by jtest28 »

That's really amazing. Thanks for posting that. Some of that was the most extreme cases and proof of animal intelligence I've ever seen.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

The more we study non-human animals the more we see how similar they are to humans. Their sentience and capacity for feeling is hard to deny.

What human animals have done to other animal species' on on Earth is unforgivable.
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Awesome post @HappyGuy. :D

I wish I had it on film, but I watched a mother mouse spend about 10 minutes straight trying to teach one of her baby mice how to jump across a gap between some furniture in an old storage room. She kept dragging the baby up to make it watch her do the jump and demonstrating it, then coming back again and trying to get the baby to do it, but it kept bumbling around near the edge and lacked confidence to make the jump by itself, so she eventually just grabbed it by the scruff of the neck and picked it up, and did the long jump holding the baby. :o

Anyway, here's some more:

LOL @ the two different sets where an indoor bird steals food off the kitchen counter or stovetop and feeds it to the dog.
:lol:
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Another one courtesy of "NameTheJew Video Archives" on Bitchute, LOL:
RACOON SAVES HIS BROTHER
They are brothers. The filter goes on and they get scared. They help each other. Animals are better than most people.
The one that got spooked by the filter and was paddling around in the pool didn't look too distressed, but I still liked it:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/KTOK3j5y34KG/
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

A positive thread at HA. That is disturbing.
glanmit
Freshman Poster

Post by glanmit »

That's amazing how intelligent are some animals! That is the reason i hate circus when they use animals , that is just so cruel. Zoo is not my favorite thing in the world, still some of them realy take injured animals and provide a good care for them and good living conditions. I had a conversation with the phoenix zoo customer service one time and they ensured me that they love all the animals and try to treat them as their own family. Hopefully it is the truth.