What is better in Ukraine than in America

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

What is better in Ukraine than in America

Post by ladislav »

Everybody knows how great America is. But in some countries, some things are better. It's just a fact.
1) The food. Ukraine has arguably the richest soil on earth going down 5' in some places. It's so succulent, that everything that grows in it comes out in full health and the best manifestation of itself, so to speak. Tomatoes are full tomatoes. They exude an aroma from the other side of the table. Everything has full taste. Nothing is bland. Then, the majority of food is local and the variety of yogurts, milk, meats, fish, berries, etc is mind-boggling. Some people come here on culinary tours. Yes, they come here to eat.
2) Things are cheap here. Everything is almost four times cheaper than in the US. ( it's a sin to rejoice in it because it's the result of the war- the economy is struggling, but) for a tourist, it's way cheaper than, say, Thailand.
3) A large public transportation network that will take you anywhere in the country by train, bus and Uber. You don't need a car. In the city, you have thousands upon thousands of electric kick-scooters standing everywhere- which you can rent with an app. Just add your credit card, go 25 km and leave it. Someone else will pick it up and use it.
4) The present social structure is quite harmonious. After the pro-Russian regions cut themselves off, the national consciousness has consolidated. There are no ethnic riots, no large-scale identity politics. In present-day Ukraine, either you are a citizen of Ukraine or you are not.
5) There is no concept of a native-born citizen vs. a foreign-born citizen. By law, all are equal. One can come, become a citizen and run for any office, including that of the President. A %% of the population is not of ethnic Ukrainian origins, such as the Roma, ethnic Germans, ethnic Russians, Ashkenazi Jews. Tatar Muslims, etc. They carried out censuses in the past but now they stopped for a while. My understanding is, they introduced a question: Who do you consider yourself? And there is a box that you can check: Ethnic Ukrainian. Any citizen can check it no matter what his origin. It's really up to you if you want to be one. Many people just opted for checking it and that's just that. Anyone can become a full Ukrainian with no hyphenations. There are also no ethnic ghettos in Ukraine.
There are, however, villages that are populated by ethnic Turkic, Bulgarian, Moldovan, etc people, but they can also put " ethnic Ukrainian" and no one will mind.
6) People here like to dress up. The ladies walk down the street in multicolored and multi-pattern dresses, skirts, shirts, suits, etc., like it's a catwalk. Lots of miniskirts. You can just sit in a cafe and watch the latest fashions go by. Guys do not catcall here. They barely even look at them. The people dress their kids like princes and princesses, too. No Protestant modesty here. The guys also often wear bright clothes ( and they are not gay). In the US, you may be called a freak and definitely gay if you dressed like that.
7) Public pay toilets for pedestrians. You need to go, just stick your credit card in the slot and it opens up. Duh!
8) There are few cops on the streets here. People are supposed to know how to behave. No patrol cars regularly zooming by as in the US ( or in Mexico-every ten minutes another one zips by). You can see one in two or three days here. No scary policemen swaggering and looking down their nose at the people.
9) There are way fewer rules and regulations. For example, there is no such thing as "No Loitering", "No soliciting" etc. You are free to do anything you want within reason.
10) A lot less suspicion of strangers and easier to talk to people you don't know and make friends. Even in a big city. And people expect you to be more or less approachable, too. For example, cigarettes seem to be communal property. You can walk up to any stranger and bump one off of him. And you are expected to give cigarettes to any person who asks. It's kind of nice. One feels more of a community and there is less of the ice barrier of the US culture. Women are not afraid of men, and kids are not afraid of strange adults.
These are some of the things one can enjoy here. Until, of course, the culture shock sets in.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: What is better in Ukraine than in America

Post by gsjackson »

Thanks for the analysis. Any concern that "the breadbasket of Europe" will become a basket of toxicity since Americans brought GMO food in immediately following the 2014 coup?
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

I've been spending 3 months every year in Ukraine since 2015, plus I've been permanently here since July 2020 due to covid.
1) Ukraine had a very mild lockdown. Even when they did lockdown, nightclubs and brothels stayed open under a speakeasy policy.
2) Not a lot of diversity. Yes, there's PAG, plus the Arab/Turkish sex tourists currently mobbing the center city sex clubs (4000 Saudis per day visiting Ukraine this summer, versus 4000 Saudis for entire year 2020), plus some subsaharan Africans (who sometimes behave like normal humans, sometimes go full Ebonic and walk around dressed like ghetto monkeys from the USA loudly shouting jungle mumbo-jumbo at one another and otherwise "rubbing the nigger in") plus the usual criminal gypsies, plus lots of well-behaved Jews. Because all this diversity is a small minority, majority should have no difficulty driving them out or keeping them under firm control when the real Great Reset (world famine or real pandemic) occurs.
3) Tattoos and piercing are increasingly common among young people, but nothing like in the USA.
4) Ukraine is NOT 4 times cheaper unless you go to third tier cities or villages. Rent is your major cost everywhere. Second tier (Kharkiv, Lviv) are 1/3 cost of USA cities, Kyiv about 1/2 cost. That is, don't expect less than $500 for a one bedroom apartment in Kyiv.
5) Personally, I don't actually find Ukrainian women that attractive, but then I never had problems getting better quality white women in the USA when I was young, so white women aren't a forbidden fruit to me. Biggest problem with Ukrainians is their empty personality and lack of intellectual development. Or maybe I just need to broaden my social circle. My former sugar baby, who I got bored with and dumped recently, is a fine example. Full sized European brain, but undeveloped brain, with no interests besides clothes, cooking, learning computerese so she can get a decent paid real job, accumulating enough money to buy herself an apartment.
6) English levels are rapidly rising.
7) Scams are everywhere. I strongly advise renting and not buying. Because I'm well off, I take the easy road and pay tourist prices ($750/month) for my one bedroom apartment in Kyiv, and landlord handles all the bills. No lease, no problems.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Don't pay attention to Shemp. He knows nothing of the real Ukraine. He stays in the downtown, pays tourist prices and uses brothels. ($750 for a one room apartment :lol: )

@ladislav you got it right. The cost is 1/4 that of America. Kyiv is a huge city which is constantly expanding and not limited to the downtown anymore. Good post.
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

My 2 hryvnias in humily firsly formostest expresion fulon bigest gratutiys to ladslavic wiseman comentings in this very threading and secondment i refrence no other than the stanfordguy site writerman aleksey whoby beforehand make the relvants postings regardment to topic for we see

the man - https://www.culturewhiz.org/users/aleksey

the postings - https://www.culturewhiz.org/trip-report ... nian-women

https://www.culturewhiz.org/trip-report ... ian-people
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Italianman
Freshman Poster

Post by Italianman »

Spencer wrote:
July 8th, 2021, 6:58 pm
My 2 hryvnias in humily firsly formostest expresion fulon bigest gratutiys to ladslavic wiseman comentings in this very threading and secondment i refrence no other than the stanfordguy site writerman aleksey whoby beforehand make the relvants postings regardment to topic for we see

the man - https://www.culturewhiz.org/users/aleksey

the postings - https://www.culturewhiz.org/trip-report ... nian-women

https://www.culturewhiz.org/trip-report ... ian-people
Thank you for providing those fantastic essays, which are far superior to the useless rubbish on this site :)

In the summer, $750/month for a one-bedroom flat in Kyiv center is the bare minimum (probably a run-down dump). Outside of Kyiv center, everything is 3rd world and uninteresting. The people are laid-back but primitive. People dress in the latest clothes, but they don't expect sophisticated intellectuals. The majority of Ukrainians are country transplants. The vast majority are only one or two generations removed from a wheat field or vegetable patch. You'll get bored quickly if you're really intelligent. Russian girls are far sharper and more complex than Ukrainian ones. I should also add most of the international tourist are absolute garbage. See: https://www.culturewhiz.org/forum/topic ... manosphere :)
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

That last article PAG posted is amusing, especially the long comment by Claude Bouthillier regarding STW, where formerly active forum member ContrarianExpatriate is pontificating in his usual pretentious house-nigga way in an effort to seduce gullible young men into going on TRT (testosterone replacement therapy) like he foolishly did (because he was too lazy to simply lose weight), nevermind the lesson covid has taught us recently regarding the risk of depending on supply chains subject to sudden unanticipated disruption.

What I don't understand is why PAG picked such a stupid domain name: much too close to "Take a wizz" for comfort. Probably doesn't get much traffic, but if it did, place would soon be a laughingstock of the Internet just because of that silly domain name. And I hope PAG uses whores who don't speak much English, because otherwise they would surely charge double to listen to some fool like him babbling shit like the following: "According to Nietzsche, with this Platonic inversion of tragic priorities, where now form takes precedence over formlessness and unchanging form becomes the criterion for truth, blah, blah." Almost as tiresome as listening to CE.
Italianman
Freshman Poster

Post by Italianman »

Yes, stupid domain names like *Yahoo* and *Google*. Google is actually a misspelling of *Googol*, a mathematical term used to describe a large number. Googol is a number that exceeds the amount of hydrogen atoms in the observable universe and is still used by mathematicians today. I'm pretty sure *google* doesn't get much traffic either and is the Internet's laughingstock.

High quality women love reading intelligent men. It stimulates their brains. — there’s the reason they stopped talking about communication as intercourse after all, as debased as you can get today’s sex is not intercourse without communication patterns that stimulate the mind — the brain is the largest sex organ by mass, not to mention sensory perception and feedback, creativity and desire and planning etc

Of course you wouldn't know anything about that being mentally ill :/ You have to buy whores
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

Omg so stanfordguy secretment for slaydown to laydown hi status euro girly left right center is saposexalty hiwit intlecality meanwhilst losterman shemp compeled for paydown months payrol ukranen smallis biz jus for soltary laydown one loso skanky clockgirly count secondments agonnizdly awate sexkongfu faty elder bozoman payup for getlost waaah chopsuey hoy hoy hoy
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Shemp is right on many accounts. Basically, Ukraine is not that great to look for a relationship if you are a short term tourist anymore. There have been many changes- the main one is the right to go to the EU with no visa- which they gained in 2017. Millions have left, especially the girls. They did not go to become hookers, but to find husbands in Italy, Spain, France, etc. They get snapped up like hot cakes there. So, the Amerikano is no longer as attractive- why plan to go to the US and wait for a fiancee visa if she can marry a German now and go home over the weekend? Same goes for other Anglos. It's now totally impractical for them.
And many marry Turks and these are like a 45 minute flight from Odessa.
Also, if you have no problems getting white women in the USA, then well, why even bother with Ukraine?
Ukraine is now for those guys who are really interested in the country, its culture and the women as part of it. No longer good for scooping up desperate blondes on a two week foray.
As far as the comparison with Russia, again, Shemp is right. Ukrainians are basically farmers/peasants. Always treated as hicks by their neighbors. Their whole culture is about raising crops, tilling land and milking cows. This is Iowa of Europe.

Also, note that the Czars and the Communists wiped out their culture, language, persecuted their intellectuals, and Stalin killed off all their intelligentsia- similar to what Pol Pot did in Cambodia. This left only the lower land-toiling classes. They are only now starting in earnest to develop the national elite, restore their language and create an urban class. The UA cities were always not even Ukrainian- mostly it would be the Russians or the Poles who were the elite, and the Jews would run the economy. The natives would be treated like cattle. A sad story, really. They could be killed for speaking their language even.
But they are damn good farmers and are very smart in the field. When in Brazil, Uruguay or Argentina, and even in Canada, they create big farms, plantations even and do very well on land. They prosper if given own land. So, if you are into agriculture and want to talk about different types of cucumbers all day, you will find them very smart. They are in their element. But as far as being city slickers, they are not good at it.
And who puts the food on your table if not the farmer?
Which is really none of anyone's concern because one just wants fresh young p... and also, be stimulated intellectually.
Russia would be nice, but they are anti-US now. Maybe Belarus? But it's run by a dictator. Moldova is not Slavic.
Still thinking.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

ladislav wrote:
September 27th, 2021, 4:10 pm
Also, if you have no problems getting white women in the USA, then well, why even bother with Ukraine?
USA is expensive, including women, and cities are soulless. It's a great place to earn money, at least for some people, but no reason to live there once retired, other than maybe natural beauty. Winter desert is particularly spectacular. Mountains used to be beautiful in summer but this year California was covered in smoke all summer and forests closed. Much better to spend summer in Ukraine.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

gsjackson wrote:
July 7th, 2021, 7:16 pm
Thanks for the analysis. Any concern that "the breadbasket of Europe" will become a basket of toxicity since Americans brought GMO food in immediately following the 2014 coup?
Most stuff is still home-grown, and you can always go to the market and buy stuff fresh off the farm.
Huddo
Freshman Poster

Post by Huddo »

Putting aside the thousands of delusional and desperate US men traveling to Ukraine every year, who get scammed by the PPL sites, prodaters half their age, agencies and at the romance socials, there still quite a few US men meeting and marrying Ukrainian women in the circles I mix in. There’s been a constant 500-600 k1 applications a year for the last 5 years or so.

The difference is they are more realistic than the average punter who thinks he can marry a hot piece of arm candy. Most are between 35 & 55 and are meeting women around the same age as them. Most of the woman aren’t models, but slim, attractive girl next door types, who are usually divorced and or have children.

I know 3 US men on the ground atm who have met some nice, genuine Soviet era women and further two who have started the K1 process this year. One guy is a single father of 37 and met a nice girl (35), who has two children of her own. She’s a teacher in Kharkiv. The other is 52 and met a woman of 50, with two adult children. She owns a successful accounting firm in Kiev.

I’ve never been to Ukraine. In my experience Russia doesn’t have the huge scam romance industry Ukraine has, so I dated in regional Russia where there is a huge pool of woman and little competition. There’s still a lot of age appropriate women who are looking for middle aged US men in Ukraine, just not the young women the industry has always used as bait to snare their next victim.

To be honest, when I see the majority of men who have married FSU women over the years, only a small percentage marry women who look like the prodater / bait girls in the AFA advert above . Those who do snare one have used $$$ to attract her and usually gets used as a visa mule and dumped for a younger wealthy man once she has citizenship. Throwing money at the PPL girls will never result in a happy marriage, they make a lot of money scamming gullible westerns on “dates” and their letter writing cut of the pie, what’s the realistic chance they suddenly grow a moral back bone and doesn’t bleed their wealthy new husband dry?

Winston on that point, you should put a cautionary warning on that advert to protect members. What started as a legitimate company back in the day when men actually wrote physical letters, is now just a rampant and very profitable online scam. It’s run by Ukrainian parters, from call centers like the Indian scam organizations If you don’t understand the how the scam works at AFA / love me and other sites they own, watch these videos.
Huddo
Freshman Poster

Post by Huddo »

I know the company “The syndicate” these people work, write for AFA as well as other PPL sites. It’s one one the most revealing videos on YouTube, behind the scenes of the scam romance industry.
https://youtu.be/oV53HnM7244

The men’s side (The love men doco). You have it all.... Letter writing scam, Prodaters, even independent scams in the case of the farmer.
https://youtu.be/hKkXWNwThtc
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Huddo wrote:
September 30th, 2021, 7:10 pm

The difference is they are more realistic than the average punter who thinks he can marry a hot piece of arm candy. Most are between 35 & 55 and are meeting women around the same age as them. Most of the woman aren’t models, but slim, attractive girl next door types, who are usually divorced and or have children.
To be honest, when I see the majority of men who have married FSU women over the years, only a small percentage marry women who look like the prodater / bait girls in the AFA advert above . Those who do snare one have used $$$ to attract her and usually gets used as a visa mule and dumped for a younger wealthy man once she has citizenship.
Marriage is a structure for rearing children. If no plans for children, marriage is a very bad idea in most countries. That hypothetical younger wealthy man in paragraph 2 above is also taking a huge risk. If the hypothetical woman married for money and divorced once, she'll think nothing of doing the same thing twice. Once she's rich from all these ex husbands, she'll have sex with penniless surfer dudes. Unlike her stupid ex-husbands, she probably won't be dumb enough to marry one of these young hunks. Just replace with another hunk if he acts up. Plenty more of them out there for an older woman with money who takes care of her body.

If no marriage, then an older man can likewise safely get and keep a model looking hottie as rental girlfriend. And he can often get reciprocated desire if he keeps himself in good shape, treats the girl nice and knows how to handle a woman in bed. And he can have a harem of such girls, if he wants that. And he only has to see the girl occasionally, which is good because women soon get tiring when you live with them permanently, other than some rare exception cases where man and woman really are soul mates.