Hey Ray - Want To Play A Gig In Moscow?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
sharpbws
Freshman Poster

Hey Ray - Want To Play A Gig In Moscow?

Post by sharpbws »

Hey Ray, good news!

My buddies in Moscow have opened a new club called "PaPa's". On occasion they have "jam nights" where anybody who wants to can "strut their stuff". I've told them about you and they will be inviting you to perform at their next jam night after your return. They've added you to their e-mail mailing list so you can keep informed about events there.

I heard you brought the house down in Volgograd at the White Horse Cafe. Hopefully you'd be able to do the same with a bigger crowd in Moscow. Can't wait to hear you play. Stevie Ray Vaughn was always one of my favorites. I assume you have a similiar style with your fellow Texan?

Here is the bar webpage: http://www.papas.ru
:-)
Brad
Hoecus
Freshman Poster

Jammin'

Post by Hoecus »

Brad,

I saw the mail ! Yes , for sure. I wasn't going to bring my guitar but I guess I'll have to now !

I can play blues but prefer rock. When I was in Bucharest I played "Sweet Home Alabama" .. you can see it on my Youtube. Seemed that was the only song the guy could sing in English.

Definitely my sort of place ! I'll be there .

Ray
Death, It Comes Soon My Love
Demons Play Dressed In Candlelight
Scarlet Rain On Skin As Snow Never Fades

Cum My Love And Take The Devil's Kiss
My Lust Drenched In Blood
My Love Split The Skin
My Lust

Mortal Dreams, Thousand Years
Through These Eyes I Have Held You All
Shadow Tears, When Roses Fade,
You Will Stay