Rock, don't I look vibrant and alive in these photos in Russia?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Rock, don't I look vibrant and alive in these photos in Russia?

Post by Winston »

Btw @GoingAwol told me hes been talking to a lot of Russian women online and on skype. He says they are very flirtatious and open and u can say anything to them. So its not true that Russian women are no longer friendly anymore. He notices huge differences in attitude when talking to them on skype compared to American women.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Winston wrote:
August 14th, 2020, 9:57 pm
@hypermak,

Question for you. You see all the photos and videos posted above in this thread. You can see that in Russia I look very VIBRANT and ALIVE and ENERGIZED. Right?

If so, then you must understand me when I explain that when I first arrived in Russia in 2002, right away I noticed that it had a VERY SOULFUL energy that America lacked, which is not noticeable if you never leave America, only when you arrive in Russia do you understand what I mean. It's hard to put into words and is very SURREAL, almost like heaven, like being in a different universe or matrix. FOR REAL! I'm sure you've had experiences that can't be put into words right? Are you a passionate man or a robot? lol

Anyway, the point is, this SOULFUL ENERGY I experienced right away on my first day in Russia was something that my SOUL could FEED off of, and which ENERGIZED my soul and confidence/self-esteem in a way that I never experienced before. The experience is beyond words and priceless of course.

So anyway, the point is, if I felt that way in Russia, I imagine that I would experience the same PARTIALLY at least in much of Europe as well. Do you see what I mean? Maybe not as much, but PARTIALLY at least.

If I'm right, isn't that a GOOD thing? Or a GREAT thing? Isn't it a major significant factor? Why do you never seem to take that into account when you talk about Europe? For me it's a major factor of course. Maybe you can't relate. But you should try to understand at least, if you can't empathize right? You are an intellectual right? So sure you can understand intellectually at least right? If so, then mentally you can agree that this is a major factor, even if you can't relate or you never experienced the same, right?

Thanks.
@Winston

Once again you ask me to comment on something that happened to you, whom I only "know" from what you posted here and your videos/blogs, in a country (Russia) I have never been to, and 15/18 years ago, when not only Russia but the whole world was a different place.

It's quite clear from the videos that you were having the time of your life around those cute Russian girls, getting those smiles, that flirtatiousness and that "approachable" vibe. Of course you would still enjoy traveling around Europe, making new interesting encounters, including some romantic or sexual in nature. I already told you you will be more than fine, especially if you keep the relaxed, happy-go-lucky and charming attitude you had back then.

If you keep your expectations low and you enjoy what every day brings to you, being yourself and avoiding judging an entire country, or continent, or social demographic, based on your limited knowledge, you will be more than fine.

The only thing I am skeptical about is how "partially" you could replay those experiences and memories in 2020 Europe, with you as a man in your late 40s, rather than mid 20s. As a European I don't have the same excitement/novelty goggles as a tourist from America or Asia could have, and that's my limitation, as it doesn't allow me to see Europe the same way you do.

I think most young people in first-world countries (which nowadays includes every country in Europe, even Moldova) look and behave more or less the same way. Smartphones and social media, sticking to their peers, stubborn, a bit entitled...this would be the norm for a 20-something girl in Portugal and a 20-something boy in Poland. Blame globalisation.

I think you will be more lilkely to find the more genuine expressions of local cultures in adults and seniors: people who grew up when Russia was Russia and Italy was Italy, not this global blob of standardised trends and behaviours we call the world now.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

hypermak wrote:
August 14th, 2020, 10:25 pm
Winston wrote:
August 14th, 2020, 9:57 pm
@hypermak,

Question for you. You see all the photos and videos posted above in this thread. You can see that in Russia I look very VIBRANT and ALIVE and ENERGIZED. Right?

If so, then you must understand me when I explain that when I first arrived in Russia in 2002, right away I noticed that it had a VERY SOULFUL energy that America lacked, which is not noticeable if you never leave America, only when you arrive in Russia do you understand what I mean. It's hard to put into words and is very SURREAL, almost like heaven, like being in a different universe or matrix. FOR REAL! I'm sure you've had experiences that can't be put into words right? Are you a passionate man or a robot? lol

Anyway, the point is, this SOULFUL ENERGY I experienced right away on my first day in Russia was something that my SOUL could FEED off of, and which ENERGIZED my soul and confidence/self-esteem in a way that I never experienced before. The experience is beyond words and priceless of course.

So anyway, the point is, if I felt that way in Russia, I imagine that I would experience the same PARTIALLY at least in much of Europe as well. Do you see what I mean? Maybe not as much, but PARTIALLY at least.

If I'm right, isn't that a GOOD thing? Or a GREAT thing? Isn't it a major significant factor? Why do you never seem to take that into account when you talk about Europe? For me it's a major factor of course. Maybe you can't relate. But you should try to understand at least, if you can't empathize right? You are an intellectual right? So sure you can understand intellectually at least right? If so, then mentally you can agree that this is a major factor, even if you can't relate or you never experienced the same, right?

Thanks.
@Winston

Once again you ask me to comment on something that happened to you, whom I only "know" from what you posted here and your videos/blogs, in a country (Russia) I have never been to, and 15/18 years ago, when not only Russia but the whole world was a different place.

It's quite clear from the videos that you were having the time of your life around those cute Russian girls, getting those smiles, that flirtatiousness and that "approachable" vibe. Of course you would still enjoy traveling around Europe, making new interesting encounters, including some romantic or sexual in nature. I already told you you will be more than fine, especially if you keep the relaxed, happy-go-lucky and charming attitude you had back then.

If you keep your expectations low and you enjoy what every day brings to you, being yourself and avoiding judging an entire country, or continent, or social demographic, based on your limited knowledge, you will be more than fine.

The only thing I am skeptical about is how "partially" you could replay those experiences and memories in 2020 Europe, with you as a man in your late 40s, rather than mid 20s. As a European I don't have the same excitement/novelty goggles as a tourist from America or Asia could have, and that's my limitation, as it doesn't allow me to see Europe the same way you do.

I think most young people in first-world countries (which nowadays includes every country in Europe, even Moldova) look and behave more or less the same way. Smartphones and social media, sticking to their peers, stubborn, a bit entitled...this would be the norm for a 20-something girl in Portugal and a 20-something boy in Poland. Blame globalisation.

I think you will be more lilkely to find the more genuine expressions of local cultures in adults and seniors: people who grew up when Russia was Russia and Italy was Italy, not this global blob of standardised trends and behaviours we call the world now.
You're wasting your time and he isn't listening :lol: He needs to go to Europe and then he can access an accurate benefit analysis, now, he just thinks it's like one of those Doris Day films shot in Rome :lol:

I have told him to get his arse to Argentina, or better still, go back to Russia but go east to Siberia and towards Vladivostok, that might reap something in what he is looking for, I wouldn't mind doing that myself to be honest. I would rather spend time in Ekaterinburg than in Prague where you are tripping over thirsty Americans and Italians, Spanish and drunk Brits every five minutes :lol: f**k that! But he has to do it and then he will have to come back and admit you were right. 8)
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

No you don't understand hypermak. I'm not talking about my age or the time or year or whatever. I'm talking about the SOULFUL ENERGY I experienced in 2002, right from the seat inside my Taxi cab! Even in my taxi cab, I could feel the SOULFUL ENERGY in Russia that was nothing like anything you can ever experience in America. It has nothing to do with my age or modern people or past people, etc. Didn't I spell that out very clearly and articulately? I'm talking about the ENERGY from the country and environment that I experienced even inside the taxi cab, which feeds my soul and makes me feel at home. Do you understand? Why did you not address that? Time and age have nothing to do with the question I asked you.

Of course, being able to approach girls and flirt to my heart's content makes me happy and excited too. But we are talking about the SOULFUL ENERGY that makes me feel ALIVE and FEEDS my soul too and ENERGIZES it. There is no energy in America or Taiwan for my soul to feed off of, so I cannot recharge my batteries in soulless countries like Taiwan or USA. That's my point. That's the BIG DIFFERENCE. Do you understand? I explained this very clearly. You understand what I mean right?

Btw, my friend GoingAWOL talks to Russian girls online and experienced the same that I did before, even today. Did you read that when I said it earlier?

If you can't understand then watch the Superman movies. Notice that Superman draws his power from the Sun. In the same way, my soul and aura and personality draw power from the VIBE/ENERGY in Russia and partially in Europe too. Do you understand what I mean now?

Here's a simpler analogy. Look at your smart phone. You have to plug it in to charge it. That's what I mean. My soul battery in Russia is plugged in and charging. But in Taiwan or USA my soul cannot plug into anything and recharge. Does that analogy help you to understand me?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Winston wrote:
August 14th, 2020, 11:21 pm
No you don't understand hypermak. I'm not talking about my age or the time or year or whatever. I'm talking about the SOULFUL ENERGY I experienced in 2002, right from the seat inside my Taxi cab! Even in my taxi cab, I could feel the SOULFUL ENERGY in Russia that was nothing like anything you can ever experience in America. It has nothing to do with my age or modern people or past people, etc. Didn't I spell that out very clearly and articulately? I'm talking about the ENERGY from the country and environment that I experienced even inside the taxi cab, which feeds my soul and makes me feel at home. Do you understand? Why did you not address that? Time and age have nothing to do with the question I asked you.

Of course, being able to approach girls and flirt to my heart's content makes me happy and excited too. But we are talking about the SOULFUL ENERGY that makes me feel ALIVE and FEEDS my soul too and ENERGIZES it. There is no energy in America or Taiwan for my soul to feed off of, so I cannot recharge my batteries in soulless countries like Taiwan or USA. That's my point. That's the BIG DIFFERENCE. Do you understand? I explained this very clearly. You understand what I mean right?

Btw, my friend GoingAWOL talks to Russian girls online and experienced the same that I did before, even today. Did you read that when I said it earlier?

If you can't understand then watch the Superman movies. Notice that Superman draws his power from the Sun. In the same way, my soul and aura and personality draw power from the VIBE/ENERGY in Russia and partially in Europe too. Do you understand what I mean now?

Here's a simpler analogy. Look at your smart phone. You have to plug it in to charge it. That's what I mean. My soul battery in Russia is plugged in and charging. But in Taiwan or USA my soul cannot plug into anything and recharge. Does that analogy help you to understand me?
I can't understand your definition of "soulful energy" as I have never been there. The few Russians and Ukrainians I met in my life and talked to about their lives back home weren't exactly enthusiastic about it. They talked to me about studying hard, enduring the freezing winters and drinking and smoking until they passed out. Not much more.

It's true though that their personalities seemed to be more genuine and down to earth. I remember asking them if what they say about Russians, that they will only smile or laugh if they actually are happy or find something funny, not to be polite or please anyone, is true. They said it's very true even to this day. If a Russian asks "how are you?" they are genuinely interested to know what's going on with your life, family, etc. It's not an interjection or a simple ice-breaker like in our culture.

So yes, their culture has more "soul" in that sense, if that's what you mean.

If that is the kind of spirit that makes you hopeful to create more meaningful connection, then I agree, that spirit is still - at least "partially" (as you said) there. You may well pay a visit to Russia, Ukraine or other parts of Europe.

The question is, then, always the same: Covid lockdown apart, what has been stopping you from taking that step? What is the point with insisting that Russia and Europe are where you heart is, if you never act on this desire? You're not exactly asking for the moon. You probaby have the free time and the money: book a ticket and go. The proof is in the pudding!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

But hypermak, haven't you been anywhere at all where you experienced soulful energy? Geez.

Well the grass is always greener on the other side. It's a trick the universe plays on people it seems. Darrell Johnston, who used to post here, said he noticed that Irish people who go to America think it's a lot friendlier than Ireland and conversely, Americans who visit Ireland claim it's a lot friendlier than America. So the universe does like to make you think it's better somewhere else. It seems deliberate too, not just psychological.

Many Russians regret going to the USA and they do miss the soulfulness of Russia. If you read my immigrants opinions page, you will see that.

www.happierabroad.com/ebook/Page32.htm

Anyway, yes Russians are much more down to earth and soulful than Americans. Way more.

But the soulful energy I talk about can't be put into words. I wish I could transfer my memory from 2002 to you somehow, so you can feel what I mean. I don't know if technology will ever make such a thing possible. Or you can become a telepath or empath and feel the vibe in me too. lol

When I say soul I don't just mean authenticity. I mean like a rich inner life too and an energy that cannot be put into words that is lacking in America. One guy who traveled in Russia told me he knew what I mean, that they have "something" we don't. I'm sure if you ask @ladislav he would understand too since he's been there many times and knows the vibe.

hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Winston wrote:
August 15th, 2020, 12:52 am
But hypermak, haven't you been anywhere at all where you experienced soulful energy? Geez.
I have felt energy and euphoria in several moments of my life abroad...but I can't be sure of whether it depended on the place, or on me. I tend to believe it's about your situation or mood of the moment.

To give you an example, I will never forget the magical summer of 2006. I was 18, Italy had just won the World Cup (after a couple of memorable matches against Germany and France), the weather was perfect, I spent at least 6 weeks on holidays in 3 different places, with my then gf and my closest friends. It was a time packed with great memories that will be with me for as long as I live.

I rented a small beach villa in Corfu with some friends and we had the best time of my existence. The chilled beer, the nights spent away clubbing, meeting crazy guys and girls and spending until the morning after on the beach smoking weed. We even threw a couple of parties for the entire neighbourhood, where they would bring us fresh seafood and veggies and we would cook it to their taste. The farewell party on the night before we had to leave was epic, we had more than a 100 people filling up our terrazza and spilling into the road and the beachfront below.

Was Corfu brimming with "soulful energy", great people and great opportunities? Maybe, but so could have been any other place. We were all young and in just the right mood for fun and every place on Earth would have felt full of positive energy. The energy was our energy, not the place's. Come to think of it, local Greek youngsters are some of the hardest to deal with people on the planet. It's one of the few societies we Italians have serious problems interacting with. But on that summer, they we were all drops in the big ocean of fun: locals and tourists, men and women, old and young.
Winston wrote:
Well the grass is always greener on the other side. It's a trick the universe plays on people it seems. Darrell Johnston, who used to post here, said he noticed that Irish people who go to America think it's a lot friendlier than Ireland and conversely, Americans who visit Ireland claim it's a lot friendlier than America. So the universe does like to make you think it's better somewhere else. It seems deliberate too, not just psychological.
Happy you're finally waking up to the relativity of it all. It depends on the person's mood, not the place or community's mood. A person A who goes to country B, whether for sightseeing or with the idea of settling there permanently, will always go there with excitement, good intentions and high expectations. It's what people call "the honeymoon period" which could last days, weeks or even months and years. Then usually reality sets in and expectations gradually adjust. Routine/boredom sets in and maybe that's when that person would be starting to look for new challenges. Another destination, maybe.
Winston wrote:
Many Russians regret going to the USA and they do miss the soulfulness of Russia. If you read my immigrants opinions page, you will see that.

www.happierabroad.com/ebook/Page32.htm

Anyway, yes Russians are much more down to earth and soulful than Americans. Way more.

But the soulful energy I talk about can't be put into words. I wish I could transfer my memory from 2002 to you somehow, so you can feel what I mean. I don't know if technology will ever make such a thing possible. Or you can become a telepath or empath and feel the vibe in me too. lol

When I say soul I don't just mean authenticity. I mean like a rich inner life too and an energy that cannot be put into words that is lacking in America. One guy who traveled in Russia told me he knew what I mean, that they have "something" we don't. I'm sure if you ask @ladislav he would understand too since he's been there many times and knows the vibe.
Russians and Eastern European in general do seem to have a deeper sense of life, yes. You can see that in their literature, their philosophy, their art. Yes, it's true, the world is globalising quickly and that depth is being lost in the cauldron of social media posts, insta-friendships and insta-hookups and a more visual, shallower kind of culture that likes to live in the present. But if you talk to people in their late 30s or 40s, your age @Winston, they will probably still be a lot more like you describe them.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hypermak,
Thanks for sharing your personal memories of good vibes. I can relate to those too. But you said:
Happy you're finally waking up to the relativity of it all. It depends on the person's mood, not the place or community's mood. A person A who goes to country B, whether for sightseeing or with the idea of settling there permanently, will always go there with excitement, good intentions and high expectations. It's what people call "the honeymoon period" which could last days, weeks or even months and years. Then usually reality sets in and expectations gradually adjust. Routine/boredom sets in and maybe that's when that person would be starting to look for new challenges. Another destination, maybe.
Are you saying that a place or location has no "objective energy or vibe" and that it's all in our minds? I don't agree. Anyone who has studied hauntings know that different places have different vibes. A haunted house has a different vibe than a non-haunted house. Any empath or psychic can tell you that.

If you go to a house where someone was murdered, you can definitely feel a different energy there. Traumatic events leave a certain vibe. If you had gone to the Amityville House after 1974 when a whole family was murdered there, you would have felt a bad vibe there.

Also, when a person who dislikes you will put out a cold vibe that you can feel, it's not your imagination or your mood. Haven't you experienced that?

Have you ever been to a holy place that has a lot of blessings done to it, like a Buddhist temple or a Catholic shrine? If so, you will feel a very different energy there, one that's pure and wholesome and sanctified. For example, if you go to Lourdes, France, you will feel the good vibe there from healings and prayers and miracles and good intentions. Or this Buddhist center I know in Arizona, has good vibes too, which even my mom could feel when she went there. It's definitely not imagination, even though that's what atheists claim.

Why do you act like an atheist on subjects like this, even though you claim to believe in God? That's strange. Do you even know that you have an atheistic bias? Are you aware of that? Do you consider that you may be wrong? Why are men so stubborn?

Have you noticed that even if you are in a big city, and manage to find a room in a building that is soundproof or very quiet, so you don't hear the city noises outside, that the vibe is still different? I mean you don't sense the peace and stillness of being out in nature that you do if you were at a mountain cabin by the lake or mountain in Colorado, or at a lakeside cabin in Maine? Every writer can tell you this, that he or she can write better and concentrate better when they are out in nature in a quiet cabin surrounded by beauty, than in a city apartment that is soundproof or quiet, because in the city, you still feel restless toxic artificial vibes, even if you are in a quiet room downtown in a hotel or apartment. Because the vibe is very DIFFERENT, even if both environments are quiet. You notice that? I definitely do. I find it hard to relax or be at peace or think clearly in the city, even if I'm in a quiet room. So why do you debate this?

Btw I agree with you that there is a "honeymoon" period, because even when you go to a place like Philippines or Russia, and suddenly you have a good dating life and are able to flirt with girls and date girls, etc and solve that problem, you are still not in paradise, because problems tend to TRANSFER, in that once you solve a problem, another one comes up to take its place, even in another area. Because life is not meant to be problem free, the gods put us here to suffer and be used and face obstacles. For example, if a poor person with money problems becomes rich and wins the lottery, he/she may have psychological problems and experience an inner hell, because that's their karma, their money problems and poverty simply transferred to another area of life. You know what I mean? Or, you finally find true and lasting love, but you start to have bad luck in health and have new health problems, so the problems merely transfer from one area to another.

Same happens abroad. You may not have dating problems anymore in the Philipipines or Russia, but other problems come up. The negatives and cons start to annoy you, such as the lack of good customer service, or lack of consumer choices, or lack of good air. The negative aspects eventually weigh on you and aggravate you. You may even feel homesick, because the universe always likes to make you feel that "the grass is greener on the other side" even when you've left home.

You know what I mean?

Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

Winston wrote:
August 20th, 2020, 11:47 pm
Hypermak,
Thanks for sharing your personal memories of good vibes. I can relate to those too. But you said:
Are you saying that a place or location has no "objective energy or vibe" and that it's all in our minds? I don't agree. Anyone who has studied hauntings know that different places have different vibes. A haunted house has a different vibe than a non-haunted house. Any empath or psychic can tell you that.

If you go to a house where someone was murdered, you can definitely feel a different energy there. Traumatic events leave a certain vibe. If you had gone to the Amityville House after 1974 when a whole family was murdered there, you would have felt a bad vibe there.

Also, when a person who dislikes you will put out a cold vibe that you can feel, it's not your imagination or your mood. Haven't you experienced that?

Have you ever been to a holy place that has a lot of blessings done to it, like a Buddhist temple or a Catholic shrine? If so, you will feel a very different energy there, one that's pure and wholesome and sanctified. For example, if you go to Lourdes, France, you will feel the good vibe there from healings and prayers and miracles and good intentions. Or this Buddhist center I know in Arizona, has good vibes too, which even my mom could feel when she went there. It's definitely not imagination, even though that's what atheists claim.

Why do you act like an atheist on subjects like this, even though you claim to believe in God? That's strange. Do you even know that you have an atheistic bias? Are you aware of that? Do you consider that you may be wrong? Why are men so stubborn?

Have you noticed that even if you are in a big city, and manage to find a room in a building that is soundproof or very quiet, so you don't hear the city noises outside, that the vibe is still different? I mean you don't sense the peace and stillness of being out in nature that you do if you were at a mountain cabin by the lake or mountain in Colorado, or at a lakeside cabin in Maine? Every writer can tell you this, that he or she can write better and concentrate better when they are out in nature in a quiet cabin surrounded by beauty, than in a city apartment that is soundproof or quiet, because in the city, you still feel restless toxic artificial vibes, even if you are in a quiet room downtown in a hotel or apartment. Because the vibe is very DIFFERENT, even if both environments are quiet. You notice that? I definitely do. I find it hard to relax or be at peace or think clearly in the city, even if I'm in a quiet room. So why do you debate this?

Btw I agree with you that there is a "honeymoon" period, because even when you go to a place like Philippines or Russia, and suddenly you have a good dating life and are able to flirt with girls and date girls, etc and solve that problem, you are still not in paradise, because problems tend to TRANSFER, in that once you solve a problem, another one comes up to take its place, even in another area. Because life is not meant to be problem free, the gods put us here to suffer and be used and face obstacles. For example, if a poor person with money problems becomes rich and wins the lottery, he/she may have psychological problems and experience an inner hell, because that's their karma, their money problems and poverty simply transferred to another area of life. You know what I mean? Or, you finally find true and lasting love, but you start to have bad luck in health and have new health problems, so the problems merely transfer from one area to another.

Same happens abroad. You may not have dating problems anymore in the Philipipines or Russia, but other problems come up. The negatives and cons start to annoy you, such as the lack of good customer service, or lack of consumer choices, or lack of good air. The negative aspects eventually weigh on you and aggravate you. You may even feel homesick, because the universe always likes to make you feel that "the grass is greener on the other side" even when you've left home.

You know what I mean?
Wiseton you true empath real human w deepner soulness moralman so can feeling the richnings vibing of placing so rightman for abording

public duende burdensome dark engery same monkey on back heartmind for he eldering athist no faitfhul just chase europe styling intelgincism not beliefing life after finish of nowlife and just about money and physcalness to look for naveite girl in poverty phlipines only reason for go there to making hedonalitic he not young chefman but he italyman so good for talk da talk fake but never make so we seeing from this truthing astuteful analis public duende not have ableness for sensing richness things things your deep soleful bind with by nature dearest wiseton he not you he shalowman try be depth w intelgincism but that scentific and logic superduber weakness and fake substution for true spirtulness which he never know to understand and we only can hoping for one day maybe wake up smell capachino and become good duende but dont dare holding breath for he stuborn ass and that real truth of truthers
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Slideshow of Winston in Russia with girls with French music in the background. lol. Doesn't it look grand?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Posted on YouTube under Russia folk music videos:

"Did you guys know, the girls in Russia are 1000x more open and authentic and soulful than in America! See my channel for proof. I got 38 hours of video from my adventures in Russia! you don't have to be fake in Russia and people are NOT cliquish. if you go out alone you meet people, you aren't ignored like in America or Taiwan where the culture is super cliquish and no one talks to you if you're alone and you are seen as a loser if you're alone. Russia and Europe are not like that at all. Neither is SE Asia. Other countries are more mature and down to earth and inclusive and open. That's why the key to happiness and good social life is to get out of America!

Also if you hate BS and fakeness, then Russia will align very well with your soul, because the people and vibe there are super authentic and real and no-nonsense. The people there hate fakeness too. That's why fake Americans who are superficial don't find Russia to be friendly, but deep thinkers who are authentic and hate BS will definitely find Russia to be super friendly and open and liberating and aligning with their soul. I certainly am one of them!"

@GoingAwol noticed this too, that fake superficial Americans don't find Russia to be friendly, but authentic deep thinkers and no-nonsense types who call a spade a spade do find Russia to be very friendly and authentic and liberating. Because like attracts like.