Russian women vs other Eastern European women?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
Steel
Freshman Poster

Russian women vs other Eastern European women?

Post by Steel »

Russia was first on my list but Winston said Russian women are greedy and it's hard to find a good one, from what I read I was under the impression that Ukrainian women are the most greedy, materialistic and a lot of them are hookers.

I'm not an older guy with lots of money I'm in my early 20's, white, and good looking. I think the fact that a lot of Russians are racist might effect his opinion on Russian women, it doesn't bother me I'm not racist but I think it's good that they want to stick to their own race. What's your opinion what do you think about Russian women vs other Eastern European women? I want to find a girl that's wife material I would preferably move to her country.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Russian women vs other Eastern European women?

Post by Tsar »

Steel wrote:I'm not an older guy with lots of money I'm in my early 20's, white, and good looking. I think the fact that a lot of Russians are racist might effect his opinion on Russian women, it doesn't bother me I'm not racist but I think it's good that they want to stick to their own race. What's your opinion what do you think about Russian women vs other Eastern European women? I want to find a girl that's wife material I would preferably move to her country.
We have the same goals and almost exact situation. I'm in (the final year of) my early 20s , white, good looking, loves Eastern European women, and wants to move to her country. I think that selectivity, common sense, and knowing the culture will help with finding good girls.
jiggy1st
Freshman Poster

Post by jiggy1st »

have you thought about Odessa girls and in general Ukrainian girls? not all Eastern European girls are such
relationship with Ukrainian girls takes work,not worth while is easy
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Russia is huge, most people do not speak English and those who flock to foreigners are a class of its own. If you go to Russia on Russian terms, live there as a Russian, speak Russian and eat and live their culture, you will have a whole different perspective. It is very rare that such a person would attract materialistic women.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!