Bang Ukraine out now - Roosh's last travel guide!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Banano wrote:http://www.returnofkings.com/1845/ukrai ... erican-men

i dont know about you guys but i dont like current trend, seems like every country is getting infected by rotten western culture and women are the first to change ..for worse of course

being american and western man used to have value in these shithole countries,
thanks to social media and internet these beauties realised their market value..

is PH the closest to heaven man can get and last remaining?
Half Empty huh?

The East is a LONG WAY off of Western Feminism. I would argue that Feminism in Western Europe is not nearly as bad as in America/Canada. Its just.... White men from American going to Europe is like comparing sand from the same beach. You don't offer anything over locals save for you might be more masculine which is a general complaint from Western European women. I've already posted a story from DW about women in Germany liking douche bag behavior over being sappy/nice on dating sites in Germany. They like Black men in Europe because we seem to be aggressive. If you add muscles, cut with a six pack its over. Just look at the pictures that White women post of Interracial erotica. Most White women dream to have their pussies blown up by 50 Cent types. Didn't I tell you I found a nice looking girl in Ukraine with 50 Cent as a Screen Saver on her computer?
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

djfourmoney wrote:

i dont know about you guys but i dont like current trend, seems like every country is getting infected by rotten western culture and women are the first to change ..for worse of course

being american and western man used to have value in these shithole countries,
thanks to social media and internet these beauties realised their market value..

Half Empty huh?

The East is a LONG WAY off of Western Feminism. I would argue that Feminism in Western Europe is not nearly as bad as in America/Canada. Its just.... White men from American going to Europe is like comparing sand from the same beach. You don't offer anything over locals save for you might be more masculine which is a general complaint from Western European women. I've already posted a story from DW about women in Germany liking douche bag behavior over being sappy/nice on dating sites in Germany. They like Black men in Europe because we seem to be aggressive. If you add muscles, cut with a six pack its over. Just look at the pictures that White women post of Interracial erotica. Most White women dream to have their pussies blown up by 50 Cent types. Didn't I tell you I found a nice looking girl in Ukraine with 50 Cent as a Screen Saver on her computer?
Skyy John made somewhat of a killing in Spain when he had gone, and he's far from a thug. His Spanish was way more than the "hola mi gente" and "nos vemos" spiel that he spits on all his YouTube vids.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 27th, 2013, 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

Each and every thought, intention and action undertaken by severe sociopaths/narcissists (RooshV/"flag collectors") is done solely for the purpose of enhancing and maintaining a self-image based on superficial cultural notions/memes, serving only the purpose of appearing desirable in the minds of others, while still managing to be entirely selfish due to the presence of sturdy, yet imaginary self-interest.

How such uttermost feebleness can actually be seen as strength in the eyes of a (laughably pathetic) culture is baffling to say the least.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

lavezzi wrote:Each and every thought, intention and action undertaken by severe sociopaths/narcissists (RooshV/"flag collectors") is done solely for the purpose of enhancing and maintaining a self-image based on superficial cultural notions/memes, serving only the purpose of appearing desirable in the minds of others, while still managing to be entirely selfish due to the presence of sturdy, yet imaginary self-interest.

How such uttermost feebleness can actually be seen as strength in the eyes of a (laughably pathetic) culture is baffling to say the least.
Wiseman spoke...and right he is :)
jiggy1st
Freshman Poster

Post by jiggy1st »

Getting along with with Ukrainian girls can be demanding and wired sometimes ,after been here for a while i can say with whole wide mouth of mine that i am familiar with Ukrainian girls and i can give some tips on how to get to meet have a stable relationship with Ukrainian girls
relationship with Ukrainian girls takes work,not worth while is easy
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

eurobrat wrote: You can not beat the feeling of achievement that you get from seducing the girl you worked hard to get into bed. It's just like the difference between a home cooked meal and McDonalds.
Haha we are all romantics at heart!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

publicduende wrote:I would guess that, for every 4 or 5 Pinay bargirls who naturally grow cynical and mistrustful towards conceding freebies, there is probably one who still keeps that naive innocence and looks for a saviour partner.

"Dum spiro spero", they say. For as long as I am breathing, I will keep hoping.
And why shouldn't they?

Hell, ***I*** do!
ringspun
Freshman Poster

Post by ringspun »

Look, they're all whores of some kind or another, I think he is saying just pay for it quick. Personally I prefer the bar girl scene rather than pay for an hour of mechanical sex. Take em out with a nice GFE.
deanc2000
Freshman Poster

Post by deanc2000 »

I read his book, but it doesn't really apply to me. My goal is a relationship, whereas his goal first and foremost is sex. One must keep that in mind.
lausa
Freshman Poster

Post by lausa »

djfourmoney wrote:

being American and western man used to have value in these shithole countries,

Half Empty huh?

Your posts are laughable at best, you can't even be taken seriously and just like trying to stir up shit. Most white women wouldn't have anything to do with a black guy. Take the response rate on okcupid I think it was, white women were least likely to respond to non white males and black women were most likely to respond to non black males, I guess that must mean most black women are drooling over white slave master cock huh? That was just in the US, in Europe they really don't like black guys besides maybe some fat or ugly ones in Germany lol.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

lausa wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:

being American and western man used to have value in these shithole countries,

Half Empty huh?

Your posts are laughable at best, you can't even be taken seriously and just like trying to stir up shit. Most white women wouldn't have anything to do with a black guy. Take the response rate on okcupid I think it was, white women were least likely to respond to non white males and black women were most likely to respond to non black males, I guess that must mean most black women are drooling over white slave master cock huh? That was just in the US, in Europe they really don't like black guys besides maybe some fat or ugly ones in Germany lol.
Most? Sure most wouldn't for a host of laughable reasons.

I am not talking about Amerikkka, you are.

I never said you had access to the best women in Germany, but I'd be lying if make an effort and forget the easy to get "Mud Sharks" then you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Stir up sh*t, give me a break. I comment based on experience, have passport will travel and one thing BM love to brag about is the p***y they've gotten, its more valuable than money to most BM.

I guess I can stop taking you seriously right hurr.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

^^^
True, for black men, western Europe such as UK, France, Germany, Italy and Greece are literally gold mines for black men.

And if you're a black American musician??? You will KILL IT in Europe.

They don't look at race when in comes to dating like they do in America.

If you dress nice, the women will throw themselves at a black guy in these countries in Europe.

Feminism isn't as bad in Europe as it is in America but I would still be careful to marry them though.

One black guy went with some white friends in the 1980s to Italy and this black dude was banging Italian "9s" and "10s" like it wasn't nothing.

Married Italian women were throwing themselves at this black dude.

The women have fetishes for black men in Europe and you don't even need to be good looking either.

Average looking black men do as well or better than foreign white men in Europe.

So just think if you were a good looking black guy going to Europe.

They also like black men a lot in Australia, in places such as Sydney and Melbourne.

The reason is the cool factor associated with black professional athletes and our music.

In Japan, the women love black men too.

Remember after WWII when black soldiers came back home to America while others went to Europe?

The French and German women were going nuts over the black soldiers, while the black soldiers were treated badly in America.

So black guys, dress up nice, wear some nice shades and go to the countries I named and you will NEVER want to come back to America.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

Canada is supposed to be a great place for black guys as well.

In the UK and France, notice that you will see a higher than average number of mixed, biracial, half black-half white people walking around.

No interracial dating scene in America can compare with the interracial dating scene in Europe.

NOT EVEN CLOSE.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

Let me add that in Europe, Australia and Japan, the women LOVE jazz and hip hop music more than the white women in America do.