About Russian Women FAQ

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
Think Different
Junior Poster

About Russian Women FAQ

Post by Think Different »

I stumbled across this site, and the FAQ are spot on. Very insightful info about Russian women and culture, for those who might be interested:

http://russianwomentruth.com/faq/
Guyver
Freshman Poster

Post by Guyver »

I've been to that site, and I really like it. Since I have never been to Russia, it's nice to gain an informative perspective about the women and the culture there:

That video is from his site and all I can say is WOW. If most Russian women are like this one in the interview, then I want to go there even more.

ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

i have known about this site since before i came here. russianwomentruth.com definitely hits the nail on the head regarding slavic beauty from russia.

i gained alot of insight due to the man that runs the articles and site. its most definitely a recommended resource to learn more about russian gals.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Guyver wrote:I've been to that site, and I really like it. Since I have never been to Russia, it's nice to gain an informative perspective about the women and the culture there:

That video is from his site and all I can say is WOW. If most Russian women are like this one in the interview, then I want to go there even more.

Yes, I have been checking out that website for a few years now and it's awesome! The girl in that video above is smart, beautiful and humble. Everything you won't find in an American woman! :lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."