Singapore?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
mrsesamechicken
Freshman Poster

Singapore?

Post by mrsesamechicken »

Anyone here have experience with Singapore? If so, please provide information about the women, prices, culture, good places to hang out, bad places, etc. Thinking about going there in the beginning of next year or so.
dsc
Freshman Poster

Post by dsc »

Not to be snarky or anything, but when I do a search for Singapore from the button on the upper, right-hand side, I get 223 results (apart from your question).
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

I think that SG/Singapore has foreign men there complaining about how skankily golddigging a lot of SG women are. This complaint came from two years ago.

And there are a lot of trannies in a certain section of Singapore. I forgot the name.

I'm not surprised at the negativity of SG. AFter all, it's part of the van glorious feminized-ass Anglosphere. :p
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Cross it off your list. I spent some time there and it is great place to visit, but it has the influence of the Anglosphere due to its former status as a British colony.

The populations are East Indian, Chinese, and Malay for the most part and the women are not all that attractive.

It has fabulous food and entertainment, but most western men go there for the prostitutes near the Hilton Hotel. BTW, western men are not the exotic, rich, alluring creatures they are in the developing part of Asia. Singapore is more developed than the USA.

It's laws are very strict and you can go to jail for spitting in public or chewing gum in public.

Great place to spend a week, but it is not for the MGHOW.
mrsesamechicken
Freshman Poster

Post by mrsesamechicken »

Right, I had more reasons to go there than for the women part, as you said.. it's more developed than the US ;) But spitting in public = jail time? A bit absurd, thanks. :)
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Many hookers are around the Geylang area and are mainly from China. They come on 14 days visas and the gov't looks the other way. They do not speak English and are not interested in Western guys. Some Thai girls are sold on the streets but these are the ones who are too used up to make it in Bangkok or Pattaya anymore.
About as good a place as going to Honolulu for sex.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
dsc
Freshman Poster

Post by dsc »

too used up to make it in Bangkok or Pattaya anymore
Too used up for BKK or Patters?

Those would be some fugly mamas..
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

mrsesamechicken wrote:Anyone here have experience with Singapore? If so, please provide information about the women, prices, culture, good places to hang out, bad places, etc. Thinking about going there in the beginning of next year or so.
If you book your flight with Singapore Airlines, you can get some discounts with local hotels and tour the city on their "hop-on bus" tours. If you stay at a hotel near MRT station, it'd be easy to get around too. Though I'd still recommend flagging down a Mercedes taxi at least once, just for the heck of it (bring your camera).

The hop-on bus tours will take you to many of the tourist attractions, so there's no need to repeat here. Wake up early and go to local breakfast joints to eat kaya toast. Check out the kopitan food courts at local malls, they have some pretty interesting stuff, and the freshly cut fruit on a stick is really good. Order the sweet barley drink. Visit night markets and get a Ramly burger special, but don't be too far away from a restroom, in case if it didn't agree with your stomach. There are so many local/ethnic restaurants, it's impossible to cover. Pay in cash, count your change, and tipping is not required. If you like seafood, it's cheaper over in Malaysia.

Don't visit SG right after Chinese New Year, many street shops are closed for 1-2 weeks after CNY. But just before CNY the shops do their annual clearing, and you might get some good deals. Watch out for petty scams like walking fortune tellers and such. SG is a safe and clean place, but that doesn't mean crime-free. Local girls are more upscale and require significant investment in time and effort. If you just want to get laid, there are legal red light districts (take a taxi and ask the taxi driver). Stay away from hookers in Orchid Road area, some are not real females.

Be aware of some cultural and religious differences with the local population, don't go to a Malaysian Muslim restaurant and order pork. If you see a Gurkha officer with large knife on his belt and submachinegun in hand, don't f*ck with him -- he is not part of the tourist attraction.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

ladislav wrote: Some Thai girls are sold on the streets but these are the ones who are too used up to make it in Bangkok or Pattaya anymore.
I think you're wrong about that. Singaporeans are super picky about whores and the middle/upper class ones i've met tend to only visit the gentleman's clubs or model lounges of various massages when they go to BKK for fun in the sun. If those whores are as ragged as you say they are they certainly aren't servicing that demographic of Singaporean society.

Remember that Singapore is really close to Bangkok..literally an hour and a half away. They aren't all that hard up for sex.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Repatriate wrote:
ladislav wrote: Some Thai girls are sold on the streets but these are the ones who are too used up to make it in Bangkok or Pattaya anymore.
I think you're wrong about that. Singaporeans are super picky about whores and the middle/upper class ones i've met tend to only visit the gentleman's clubs or model lounges of various massages when they go to BKK for fun in the sun. If those whores are as ragged as you say they are they certainly aren't servicing that demographic of Singaporean society.

Remember that Singapore is really close to Bangkok..literally an hour and a half away. They aren't all that hard up for sex.
Well thank goodness for Patts and BKK then. SG sounds like an epic waste of time for anything useful.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

E_Irizarry wrote:
Repatriate wrote:

Well thank goodness for Patts and BKK then. SG sounds like an epic waste of time for anything useful.
Singapore is a middle/upper middle class developed country. It's not Bangkok. It's boring, developed, and has really ultra-conservative laws. Foreigners (or Singaporeans) that break the law there are held to a strict standard. It's not a party place.

However it is a good place to find work if you're suitably experienced in a skilled occupation. They pay pretty much the same as U.S. wages (probably even more than the U.S. these days) and offer a comfortable standard of living. Plus if you can't stand the local population you can always fly out on weekend trips to Bangkok for real cheap.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Repatriate wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:
Repatriate wrote:

Singapore is a middle/upper middle class developed country. It's not Bangkok. It's boring, developed, and has really ultra-conservative laws. Foreigners (or Singaporeans) that break the law there are held to a strict standard. It's not a party place.

However it is a good place to find work if you're suitably experienced in a skilled occupation. They pay pretty much the same as U.S. wages (probably even more than the U.S. these days) and offer a comfortable standard of living. Plus if you can't stand the local population you can always fly out on weekend trips to Bangkok for real cheap.
You know what. You had stuck an idea with me. See, I have been programming in Microsoft technologies since '97, and perhaps, I may be able to obtain a job out in SG and fly to patts once a month-monthly and have some fun. Have any good SG I.T. job sites? Because SG sounds like it's the Utah of SE Asia. LOL!

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

That might be worth looking into seriously Irizarry. I have a couple of friends working on the Clone Wars series done in Singapore. Some of their pictures lead me to believe they are having a ton of fun when not in the studio.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
Marcus Aurelius
Freshman Poster

Post by Marcus Aurelius »

I was only there briefly, on a layover. I was flying Singapore Air. The skyline at night is majestic; it's like you are entering some city from a science fiction movie. I wish I'd had more time there.

I will say this though, the girls I saw were all friendly and would say hi to me or smile. I wasn't used to even that kind of treatment from american girls lol.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I posted this before but I'll post it again.

Check out this video of a guy driving around Geylang, the red light district of Singapore, while filming the "merchandise" on the street. Every single girl standing on the street has a model type body that is totally my type and fantasy! They have long legs and are thin and dressed sexy. DAMN! I'd be overwhelmed if I was there. Unbelievable!

Here is some more info about it on worldsexguide:

http://www.worldsexguide.org/sp_geylang.txt.html
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne