Pool Parties in Angeles City, Philippines

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Pool Parties in Angeles City, Philippines

Post by ladislav »

Have a look at this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDhT_L8E68I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbB9YXfH ... re=related

Can you think of anything more fun than this?

And here is an old man who instead of a local bingo parlor with 65 year old women, has decided that he wanted something more fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4yfIBrE ... re=related

That is the way to spend your golden years
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Most of those women look pretty ugly to be honest. Although I bet there are a few gems but from the video it doesn't look all that impressive.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Repatriate wrote:Most of those women look pretty ugly to be honest. Although I bet there are a few gems but from the video it doesn't look all that impressive.
True, only about 5 percent of the girls are hot. But with so many girls around, you can always some hot ones.

There are better looking girls in the local areas, but they are more shy and reserved.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

It is true, actually, the beauty of the girls in AC is not what it used to be. Still a pool party like this is better than being at a local bingo parlor in Iowa with a bunch of 65 year olds.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

ladislav wrote:It is true, actually, the beauty of the girls in AC is not what it used to be. Still a pool party like this is better than being at a local bingo parlor in Iowa with a bunch of 65 year olds.
That's certainly true. If I found myself in my 60-70's unmarried with no kids i'd probably consider the option. I see older Thai men (50's-60's) here with some absolutely gorgeous mia nois (second wives) and it does make me rather envious. Who knows how big of a headache these women are behind the scenes though.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

It's true that most girls in AC are not that good looking. But there are some hotties, as the photos I posted in this big thread reveal:

http://www.happierabroad.com/phpBB2/vie ... php?t=4703

With so many girls around, you can afford to pick and choose. That's the beauty of it.

Ladislav, do you have any photos that show what AC girls looked like back in the 80's or 90's? Or any on YouTube?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Montanaland
Freshman Poster

What a view!

Post by Montanaland »

I agree this is amazing compared to the corporate sponsored pool parties in Vegas you always see on tv.
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

I will let you younger guys in on a secret:

As a man gets older, his standards for beauty slide but his standards for youth do not. What one experiences as "Hot" changes from what you demanded at 25 or 30 in a woman

So those average 18 year olds with the slim figures and the not took pretty face look very very good to someone who is 55, 60 or 65.

Compare them to what he gets back in the States - a harpy, overweight, 65 year old woman who plays Bingo and bridge and the ice cream socials and all of the other braindead 55+ activities in the retirement communities in Phoenix and other places. The supposed "dream" and "golden years of retirement". What a sham.

What do you prefer?

I know what I prefer...