Child support in SE Asia

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
castlebasetone
Freshman Poster

Child support in SE Asia

Post by castlebasetone »

I just came across this comment on a youtube video and havn't found much solid info about child support laws in SE Asia on this forum or elsewhere.

"Many Filipinas will tell you not to bother with a condom, because they are on the pill, or simply because they want to have your baby (you are a lottery ticket for a poor/middle class Filipina). And so be VERY CAREFUL about this matter if you don't want a baby. And child support (though just a few hundred a month) is becoming a real thing in the Philippines"

I've also come across a story of a girl not physically allowing a guy 'pull out' so she got pregnant. There are many ways this could all go wrong with unwanted pregancy swindled by the woman.

Which countries have child support laws that we need to make note of?
How are most guys dealing with this?
Why is it rarely discussed?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Re: Child support in SE Asia

Post by Pixel--Dude »

castlebasetone wrote:
October 30th, 2022, 3:16 am
I just came across this comment on a youtube video and havn't found much solid info about child support laws in SE Asia on this forum or elsewhere.

"Many Filipinas will tell you not to bother with a condom, because they are on the pill, or simply because they want to have your baby (you are a lottery ticket for a poor/middle class Filipina). And so be VERY CAREFUL about this matter if you don't want a baby. And child support (though just a few hundred a month) is becoming a real thing in the Philippines"

I've also come across a story of a girl not physically allowing a guy 'pull out' so she got pregnant. There are many ways this could all go wrong with unwanted pregancy swindled by the woman.

Which countries have child support laws that we need to make note of?
How are most guys dealing with this?
Why is it rarely discussed?
I always suspected my ex was after me getting her knocked up, though she wasn't from SE Asia, she was from Poland and she encouraged me to finish inside her. Regardless, I always pulled out. Better to be safe than sorry....

As for your questions, my friend, I honestly am not familiar with child support laws in SE Asian countries. As a general rule, it might be better to proceed with caution when having a bunk up with a girl, regardless of where she is from.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
October 30th, 2022, 4:24 am
As a soon-to-be father of nine I can tell you that child support laws in the Philippines are an absolute joke, cannot be compared to the rather rigidly enforced laws of the West and aren't anything to be concerned with as a foreigner.
This is not only in SE Asia like that, like Philippines or Thailand, also here in FE Japan there are no clear regulations about alimony and child support. If a man does not want to pay anything, there is no way legally seen to force him. However there are no visitation rights either.

In case of still keeping contact to his children, the father will offer some money - amount not so clear - in return of frequent visitation rights to see his children. - However many mothers who find a new boyfriend/husband do not want to see him again and refuse such a deal.

There are also many men, who prefer to 'disappear' and not to pay anything and forget about all.

US-military service men are known to leave some Japanese single mothers behind - never hear from them again...
for example the governor of Okinawa is such a 'forgotten child' -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denny_Tamaki
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

**warning ** (((WilliamSmith))) is about to give a "paternalistic" moralizing sermon:

From what I've read, sounds like @Pixel--dude and @MarcosZeitola are good fathers already (right?), but on the overall topic:

If any dumbasses aren't sheathed up when they're having sex with a woman, it's your fault if a woman you were screwing gets pregnant, and then you have a responsibility to be a good father to that child (or at least support it financially for the 18-20 years to independence), not to be a f***ing pathetic men's rights omega male whining about how you want to get out of paying child support after you knocked a chick up.

Also a warning: If you're a halfway decent looking white guy in Asia, Asian chicks are even more infamous than most for trying to get knocked up by white guys (and sometimes others, e.g. like all the girls in Japan who also like black guys), and sneaking off to the bathroom pretending they're disposing of a condom or something.
(DIY on that condom disposal, LOL, you can let her do cute stuff like making you some food or fixing you a drink after having sex, but don't even think about letting a woman dispose of your used condom after "the magic happens" :lol:)

Also, women are wonderful, and they'll often be straight and honest with you about a lot of things, but the biological urge to get pregnant is (for many women) as strong as that for a man to have sex, and so you need to be the one who sheathes up with a condom, not trust her to dispose of it for you, or to have done any other supposed birth control method. (duhhhhhh) :D

Also, if you go barebacking and then get chicks pregnant and get them an abortion (which I've never done, by the way), you're an asshole, because I've read up on this and seen women who have had abortions having mental/emotional scarring as a result, even if they are ardently "pro-choice" (which I won't debate about, I'm just saying, it definitely leaves them with some emotional scarring most of the time and is rough on their bodies regardless of what you think about the life of the unborn from conception onward).

You're with me on that one, right @Outcast9428 and @gsjackson? :)
Last edited by WilliamSmith on October 31st, 2022, 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

WilliamSmith wrote:
October 31st, 2022, 11:23 pm
**warning ** (((WilliamSmith))) is about to give a "paternalistic" moralizing sermon:

From what I've read, sounds like @Pixel--dude and @MarcosZeitola are good fathers already (right?), but on the overall topic:

If any dumbasses aren't sheathed up when they're having sex with a woman, it's your fault if a woman you were screwing gets pregnant, and then you have a responsibility to be a good father to that child (or at least support it financially for the 18-20 years to independence), not to be a f***ing pathetic men's rights omega male whining about how you want to get out of paying child support after you knocked a chick up.

Also a warning: If you're a halfway decent looking white guy in Asia, Asian chicks are even more infamous than most for trying to get knocked up by white guys (and sometimes others, e.g. like all the girls in Japan who also like black guys), and sneaking off to the bathroom pretending they're disposing of a condom or something.
(DIY on that condom disposal, LOL, you can let her do cute stuff like making you some food or fixing you a drink after having sex, but don't even think about letting a woman dispose of your used condom after "the magic happens" :lol:)

Also, women are wonderful, and they'll often be straight and honest with you about a lot of things, but the biological urge to get pregnant is (for many women) as strong as that for a man to have sex, and so you need to be the one who sheathes up with a condom, not trust her to dispose of it for you, or to have done any other supposed birth control method. (duhhhhhh) :D

Also, if you go barebacking and then get chicks pregnant and get them an abortion (which I've never done, by the way), you're an asshole, because I've read up on this and seen women who have had abortions having mental/emotional scarring as a result.

Yup, completely agree with you on all of that.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

WilliamSmith wrote:
You cannot only blame the man for all and everything and consider the woman as a 'victim'.

Women are always asking for advantages, blaming men for everything, but on the other side they are whining about equality, but only when it's fit them.

If they are two adults, one man and one woman and agree with unprotected sexual intercourse, its a 50/50 fault if she is getting pregnant.
I do not agree to such stupid talks from females like 'he should not have done this to me'.

Women have to learn to accept responsibility when something is going wrong and does not work out as expected like to 'suffer from an unexpected pregnancy' and to blame the man for it.
Maybe women should be a little bit more careful and reconsider their criteria how they choose their multiple boyfriends they sleep around for fun?

About child support, there are many cases of course men do not want to pay or are unable to pay, but there are also many cases where men pay for child support, but the woman always finds an excuse to prevent them to meet their children.

We have to see both sides of the story.

About child support, it's another difficult matter, a legal grey zone. The man who pays child support has no control for what this money is used. It should be for the child, but there are true stories about mothers who use this money for buying cigarettes, drugs and alcohol ...about women who receive child support while in jail and the children are living temporary with the father (who is forced by law to continue to pay child support to the mother in her jail cell!) - and ask around how many mothers pay child support, despite the children are not living with them...
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Yohan wrote:
November 1st, 2022, 12:44 am
If they are two adults, one man and one woman and agree with unprotected sexual intercourse, its a 50/50 fault if she is getting pregnant.
I do not agree to such stupid talks from females like 'he should not have done this to me'.
If you were a kike or a homosexual claiming that "gender is a social construct" or something, and hence that men and women are the exact same biological creatures whose bodies and brains and spirits work in the exact same way, then this nonsense about a "50/50 fault" for a pregnancy would be true, but for those of us who aren't so busy feeling sorry for ourselves that we've become confused about what a woman is:
This is a bunch of bullshit because the kicker is if you think this way, you're not being a f***ing man if you're not the one taking the lead.
We're talking about the Herculean task of putting on an f-ing condom here: Is it really that hard?
But actually Irizarry also told you guys two chemicals that could be used (do your own fact checking because it'll always be condoms for me when having sex with a woman, until I actually want to have kids), even if you insist on barebacking with no rubbers.
But no, in the manginosphere, you'd still rather cause unwanted pregnancies and blame it all on the women and then bitch and whine in self-pity about it if you then have to pay child support. (Oh and also cry me an f-ing river if you don't also get to be a control freak telling the women what they can spend the money on.)

As I already explained: Women have a massive biological impulse to get pregnant, and that's why we (the men) have to always use the rubbers and not believe what they say about if they're on the pill or this nonsense about "pulling out" or whatever. :roll:
Yohan wrote:
November 1st, 2022, 12:44 am
We have to see both sides of the story.
If we want to hold hands with a bunch of pathetic whining estrogenic omega males bitching and moaning about how "women have all the power" and whining and crying about how they want to use women as a sexual outlet while feeling sorry for themselves and blaming women if they cause a pregnancy, maybe we "have to see both sides of the story," but the option I'd choose is to not listen to these f***ing marshmallow men bitching and moaning about women, and go look for a place where men are still men.

With respect to @Outcast9428, I'm seriously glad I got acquainted with the manginosphere to realize what kind of pathetic bilge-pump discharge "men" are flooding into Asia, so I can get away from these homos and focus exclusively on black countries from here on instead.

I'll just have to make sure I can convince the local alpha males there I'm definitely not there to advocate for homosexuality, so they don't burn me alive inside tires or something, LOL. :lol:
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

WilliamSmith wrote:

Also, if you go barebacking and then get chicks pregnant and get them an abortion (which I've never done, by the way), you're an asshole, because I've read up on this and seen women who have had abortions having mental/emotional scarring as a result, even if they are ardently "pro-choice" (which I won't debate about, I'm just saying, it definitely leaves them with some emotional scarring most of the time and is rough on their bodies regardless of what you think about the life of the unborn from conception onward).

I agree with you as well. If I'm having a one nighter I'll bag it up. A long term relationship I always got lazy and preferred bareback. Although, since having a child of my own I haven't blew my load inside another girl since, I always pull out.

It's been a while since I had anything at all, so another few weeks and I might be on here posting black pill rubbish about Chads and Tyrones getting all the women :lol:

I don't pay for my child through the CSA, I spoke with my ex on the phone and we agreed between us a monthly amount which we both find acceptable. These couples that argue relentlessly and can't even agree on some kind of support allowance for the kids always end up using "services" like the CSA who are greedy scummy cunts who take a cut of the money which is intended for the children's welfare. It's sickening :x
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
October 30th, 2022, 4:24 am
castlebasetone wrote:
October 30th, 2022, 3:16 am
As a soon-to-be father of nine I can tell you that child support laws in the Philippines are an absolute joke, cannot be compared to the rather rigidly enforced laws of the West and aren't anything to be concerned with as a foreigner.
@castlebasetone
Child support (though just a few hundred a month) is becoming a real thing in the Philippines? Honestly, I wonder about which currency are you talking?
Surely not in USD, more likely in PHP?

Ordinary men, who are doing just a low-paid simple job and ended a relationship give such mothers really very little in the Philippines, often even nothing. I know a woman in Cebu who is still grateful that since several years her Filipino ex-boyfriend gives her every month for their 2 children PHP 2000,- (about USD 35,-).

@MarcosZeitola
You are a father of nine? I hope they all are in the Philippines and you give them some financial support and keep somehow in contact with them - no idea how much you can pay, up to you.

Anyway, I am very sceptical about the obligation for men to pay child support - child support laws are often misused by feminist-friendly lawyers in Western countries to make divorce a business for their own wallet and the mother. It should not be a one-way route only from men to women.

What about women who mistreat and abandon their children (and there are not so few of them) and these children are taken away from them? - they never pay any child support.

-----

About these women who accepted you, I have no compassion for them, why should I care. Their risk if they find themselves pregnant with a man who has already nine children. Adult women should not be treated like children, they should be kept responsible for their own decisions. It is the woman and not the man, who is accepting a certain man for a sexual relationship. Maybe she should reconsider and change her criteria if something is going wrong between her and him...Women have a choice of plenty of men. There is no shortage of men, there is almost everywhere worldwide between young people a gender imbalance, clearly more men than women.