finding a protestant Asian wife easily

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

finding a protestant Asian wife easily

Post by willymonfrete »

hi guys.Im 29 years old american and half european guy that likes Asian women.TBH,I am attracted to all races of women but I find asian beauty special and high class.I think american women of all races are lost and basically thots,media and entertainment industry driven herd sheeps,shallow,promiscuous and golddigging and msot improtantly GHETTOIZED and NEGREFIED.

I had a chinita filipina girlfriend that really liked me,but that didn't work out based on my fault mostly.

Asian women do like me from the many ones I have met,I am very handsome even according to american and dutch women and Gay friends(my gay friend thinks I look' prettier' than Dave east,maluma and ricky martin and thinks Im so gl that I should have been born a woman).so I don't worry about that aspect or just women liking me for my money or greencard.I do not have my finances in order because I am mentally disabled(autism and math dyslexia) but contrary to what many say the asian women that liked me didn't care enough for it to be a deal breaker.but I am working on it and will only look when I do have my career in order.

I am a born again christian coming from a Tibetan buddhist backround and do not belong to any organized Church as to me they all have something wrong in doctrine .I guess you could say I am nondenominational charismatic but reject sunday worship,easter and christmas,wearing idolatrous crosses or crucifixes etc however protestants that aren't calvinistic or easy believist are still christians to me so I need to marry one.

I like some filipina women but they are rarely protestants and I only like the chinitas and pure malay among them as I dont like aboriginal filipino features.

everywhere else it seems to be hard to find a wife due to high standards in looks,finances,social status and lack of social culture or simply the language barrier like in vietnam or china(and these women have high standards and are poor marriage material).

my malay-indian singaporean friend she said that I could get any woman I want in singapore but I think she was ignorant.she said because I am very attractive that singaporean women and malay women would be very easy to me.they are protestant so I am considering it though I do NOT want a materialistic wife and tbh vietnamese women are the BEST(exceptions like everywhere) based on my experiences with them in real life and online dating.but I do NOT want a woman to like me for being white or goodlooking ..I want a woman to like me for being a good guy!I don't like shallow women!I undertand that you gotta be decent in their eyes and its all relative but I personally do not choose a woman for her looks as long as shes decent its enough I look at her other traits.

it just seems that everything is stacked against you to find a Easy to get,reasonable standards reasonably attractive protestant chinita woman!

btw,by materialistic I mean that having alot of money is the most important or deal breaker factor in a selection of a mate,not that I shouldnt be financially stable and provide.

and also the culture has to be sociable so you can actually meet women outside of bars and clubs where the thotties go.

any recommendations from seasoned travellers?
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: finding a protestant Asian wife easily

Post by MrMan »

Hi,

I'm a white American man in my 40's. I spent over a decade in Indonesia. I met my wife there. If you like the looks of Malay peoples, there are a lot of them to choose from in Indonesia.

If you are looking for a devout Christian woman, she'd probably want to be with a man who regularly went to church. I am a little curious about your hanging out with a lot of male gay friends who tell you are attractive all the time. It just seems like a strange mix considering your beliefs and backgrounds, but the government is letting the gays use schools to push their gay agenda these days so there are a lot more sexually confused people out there, especially with the younger generation.

There are a lot of Pentecostal/Charismatic churches in Indonesia and I just read the estimated number is around 9.45 million. I am surprised the number is that low. I suspect it is higher. Manado women, some of them, look kind of Chinese. Bataks are predominantly Christian. That people-group is from Sumatra. The biggest group is probably Lutheran mixed with Calvinist, then Catholics, or maybe there are more Pentecostal/Charismatics than Roman Catholics. The looks are more of a Malay kind of look. Skin tones vary. Some Batak girls are quite pretty, and their culture, among Christians at least, is anti-divorce. Their culture promotes being articulate and telling what they think, which is unusual for Asia. There are a lot of Javanese Christians, though Javanese are probably still majority Muslim, and also Chinese Indonesian Christians. Javanese have a variety of looks. Some look almost Chinese. Some look almost a little bit Indian. I have also met Dayak Charismatics. Some of them kind of look a little Chinese, too, with fairer skin. If you go east in Indonesia, there are a lot of Roman Catholics in NTT, Timur, etc., but you can find Charismatic/Pentecostal churches there. Their people tend to be a little dark skinned in my experience.

There are some denominations over there that are in fellowship with Pentecostal denominations in the US, but the people think of themselves as 'Charismatics', and Pentecostals that call themselves Pentecostals. The Pentecostals tend to be more conservative, maybe a bit more emotional in their meetings in some ways depending on the group and the church. I have read there are a lot of Torajan Christians also. I don't know the breakdown. There are some people-groups that are 'unreached people groups' where there is a very small (but usually growing) percentage of believers. Aceh, Padang/Minang, and Sunda are overwhelmingly majority Muslim. Balinese are overwhelmingly Hindu. Sunda kind of have a reputation for having good-looking girls though I haven't really noticed that play out in real life, and their people-group has high divorce rates. I have noticed there seem to be a fair number of nice-looking Balinese looks if one goes for the 'prebumi' looks.

You have to be careful wherever you go. You'd have to vet a girl to see if she is materialistic. My impression of Indonesian girls is that they are expected to be virgins until marriage, and probably a lot of them are, especially in rural areas. I was over there a few years ago. My wife had a cousin, a cute girl, stout, but with a pretty face. She went off to college somewhere, but she grew up in my father-in-law's ancestral village. They were in the other room talking about a cousin who lived in a suburb of Jakarta. They had heard she had been sleeping around outside of marriage. This was a terrible scandalous thing, even for this early 20's girl who had just gotten out of college.

It's the custom for women to learn to cook and clean, especially if they grow up outside of the big city. I had the women from a Dayak family visiting my wife a couple of months back. They spent the night. In the morning, the whole crew of them were in the kitchen making food, even the teenager and girl in her early 20's. They were from a well-to-do family. Their mom did not raise them to depend on maids.

Some of the richer women, though, grow up with maids. I remember a woman, Manado, I think, who gave a prayer request in our Bible study group in Jakarta to pray for her family because the maid went back to the village for the holiday and it was tough having to do all the laundry, etc. I thought it was funny and suggested we pray for her maid, too. That was back when a lot of maids scrubbed the clothes by hand.

My wife grew up watching little shops and kiosks for her parents before and after school. She works really hard. As newlyweds we went to talk with a missionary friend of ours about something. He said we could meet him at his 'adopted' Indonesian mother's house. The food was awesome. My wife decided she would be able to cook like that someday. She got better and better until she was an incredible cook.

The culture is pro-family. I spoke with one girl there who called herself a feminist. She was mourning the fact that some old guy she liked had come back from a trip married to a rather beautiful woman who wasn't her. I never met another Indonesian that I can recall who called herself a feminist. Many of the women do work and bring home money. Some of them have this idea from Islamic culture that money they earn is theirs. I heard my wife repeat that idea once when we were younger. I think I told her that was Muslim culture. You have to talk those things through with a woman.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Re: finding a protestant Asian wife easily

Post by flowerthief00 »

You like Asian women? Seriously? Wooowww. Let's get this guy on a TV Show so that Asian lonelies around the world can become aware of the existence of such an unusual specimen and sign themselves up on a waiting list Sleepless-in-Seattle-style to have a once-in-a-lifetime chance to maybe go on a date with him.

Right, I'm joking. Welcome to the club. Everyone likes Asian women. Somehow Asian women got to be ultra-popular and their popularity only seems to increase. You (and me, and all of us) are more likely to be the ones standing in line.

Though I don't see how women can still be a primary driving concern for y'all at this time when tyranny is being advanced worldwide in unprecedented ways (and when one cannot easily get admitted into foreign lands anyway), if you are dead-bent on looking, the very obvious strategy for a non-denominational Christian would be to do some church-hopping. Gotta be plenty of single women in the pews.

I'm almost jealous about that. It's an option an atheist like myself does not in good "faith" really have.

Btw I have dated Vietnamese women and they are not, it seemed to me, particularly better or worse than women from anywhere else.