Some ladies put you before the fact.

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Some ladies put you before the fact.

Post by ladislav »

"Darling! I'll help you with your education", said he in the moment of passion.
A week later:
"Honey, you know? I've already enrolled. Great school. I even bought the uniform and the books with the 5000 you gave me last time. I also paid the enrollment fee."
"Huh???"
"Yes, and the tuition is 30,000 a month ONLY!!! Very cheap!"
"DAFUQ! You call that "ONLY"???? And cheap???"
"It's cheap for you, Amerikanos. You are rich! It's nothing for you!"
"DAFUQ did you do? Why didn't you consult me before enrolling?"
" I wanted to surprise you. "
" Well you sure did!"
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Some ladies put you before the fact.

Post by yick »

Well, and I think it was either @Shemp or @Contrarian Expatriate who mentioned it but if you're twice a woman's age and you want to see and feel a young hard body, especially in developing countries then you are going to hand over the cash - The Sugar Daddy Tax I think they called it - which is a lot less in the Philippines than it would be in Denmark and Sweden - I mean, the same women exist there but the ordinary man is priced out there in getting those kind of women.

What's your complaint? They're asking you for money? What do you think your role is? It's money! Do you look like the guy below?

The less you look like him then the more it is about money, the great thing is you're in a part of the world where when you get bored you can move on because your money will always be good to that kind of woman. It doesn't matter if you are fat, short, past middle age and ugly - you can get women who are not interested in what you're interested in - they want money and the brighter ones who have more invested long term ambitions want a way out of poverty.

If you want a 21 year old hottie who won't be interested in your money then you can go to Norway or Italy or Slovakia and get one of them in one of those countries - oh, they won't be interested in a man more than twice their age without the financial means to change their life (or at all, in any circumstances as they like guys a similar age to them...) - thankfully for you, there is a place where there are girls you can afford but you have to pay.

If you don't look like the guy above (and you are not of their race...) or you don't share their culture and their way of life then what else is left? It's money - me as just as much as you!
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Some ladies put you before the fact.

Post by Yohan »

ladislav wrote:
October 2nd, 2021, 7:22 pm
"Darling! I'll help you with your education", said he in the moment of passion.
A week later:
"Honey, you know? I've already enrolled. Great school. I even bought the uniform and the books with the 5000 you gave me last time. I also paid the enrollment fee."
This is maybe about Philippines?

Not sure, what is the problem, she told him that she needs money for her education, she got the money and really used it to sign up for school, uniform, books, enrollment fee.

As long as she is asking for money and really use it for her higher education and attends this school program regularly, I see no problem.
I would see it only as a problem if she is a liar and is using this money for something else.