Trans racial black man with Asian fetish

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
RichieRich
Freshman Poster

Trans racial black man with Asian fetish

Post by RichieRich »

Hello, i was born I'm an unfortunate black man in the USA, regrettably. I am a black sheep even to blacks. Don't believe the stereotypes I cant play sports, I hate chicken, im.mot a felon, I live books, I find speak ebonics. And I hate rap, I prefer Bach or vivaldi. I digress, I'm interested in Asia, particularly. South Korea, China, and Taiwan. Which one would be better for me. I'm really interested in what Asians have to say, but other races input I will consider as well.
Thank you
Goodbye
Ps. When I say fetish I mean it in a positive way

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Trans racial black man with Asian fetish

Post by MrMan »

RichieRich wrote:
July 17th, 2021, 1:21 pm
Hello, i was born I'm an unfortunate black man in the USA, regrettably. I am a black sheep even to blacks. Don't believe the stereotypes I cant play sports, I hate chicken, im.mot a felon, I live books, I find speak ebonics. And I hate rap, I prefer Bach or vivaldi. I digress, I'm interested in Asia, particularly. South Korea, China, and Taiwan. Which one would be better for me. I'm really interested in what Asians have to say, but other races input I will consider as well.
Thank you
Goodbye
Transracial? Are you planning to go full transracial and have a race change operation? Are you thinking Asian, white, or something else?

I'm white and I like fried chicken.

I spent a year in South Korea and about 5 days in mainland China, btw... and nearly 12 years in Indonesia.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

RichieRich wrote:
July 17th, 2021, 1:21 pm
Thank you
Goodbye
Hey, don't beat yourself up. In most of your post you are essentially illiterate, which is of course a black trait you should be proud of. However, in some of your post you seem to fall back into literacy, which makes me think you are a troll. If you are PAG again, or any other sort of troll, please just stop.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

MrMan

If I remember you spend time in the 90's in south Korea. South Korea changed ALLOT since that time. Last I visited was 2018 ..but I keep seeing progressive change going towards western like values.