Thailand Tour Group Not for finding wife and for safety?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
florida johny
Freshman Poster

Thailand Tour Group Not for finding wife and for safety?

Post by florida johny »

Does anyone know of a tour group where you can go to Bangkok or other places in Thailand but it is not to find a wife ?
I looked up some on the internet before the virus. The thing I did not like about them is that they would have you riding tour busses from 8 am to 10 PM almost every day.
Then I would not have any time to go to night clubs or meet women at all.

I have visited Costa Rica and just went on some individual day tours. That way I could have more time to explore by myself or relax at the hotel or beach.

I do not have anyone to go to Thailand with as all of my mail friends who are single are either to religious to pick up women or do not want to spend the money or are frightened by the idea of seeing beautiful Asian women. They are used to bulky domineering western women.

I am not sure how safe it is walking around night club and tourist areas in Bangkok at night. I consider my self somewhat street wise. I do not wear bling and especially while traveling and I wear dull colors and shoes without flashy logos. I also like to act like I know where I am going and not stare up at buildings like a tourist.

I have been to Costa Rica maybe 5 times now. :evil: Although I will go back to Costa Rica 2 people during the day time tried to mess with me. One guy came up and yelled at me when I was leaving a supermarket with a bag of groceries to give him 70, 000 colonels. I refused and ducked in a store that had a lot of people in it. Another guy on a tourist pedestrian walk way with a shoe shine box claimed he had shined my shoes a few days ago and would take me to a message parlor even though I said I do not know him and did not ask about a parlor. He grabbed my arm and tried to lead me. I pulled my arm free and shouted "No" "get away from me." and he tried to stair me down and then left.
The worst thing that happened is in San Jose I went to a restaurant about 4 blocks from my hotel. It had gotten dark and on the way back a Toyota pulled up and 2 men were in it. One pointed a gun at me and said " get in the car." I said No. I said "If you want my wallet I will throw it in the car." Then they said something like you Americans come hear to F our women. I pretended that the engineering company I work sent me down there on business and I was staying in the hotel that the restaurant was in. They questioned me about that and I bull shit ed them with details I mad up. Then said something like I do not want to get shot but if you are going to do it I would rather have it happen where I am because there are people on the corner a block away and they might call an ambulance. They drove off without taking my wallet. I have a CWP in Florida that allows me to carry a gun. So I am used to guns. I experienced fear but to a lesser degree although I was unarmed. In San Jose many stores put sheet metal fences and gates with barbed wire on top blocking off the alleys so I could not run down a place that was to narrow for there car to fit in. Although violent crime is lower than the US people put bars on there windows and walls with barbed wire or even razor wire to stop burglars. I have read that 10 years ago tourists would get mugged in the main park in San Jose in the day time an that is why they have a loot of police in the park now.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Thailand Tour Group Not for finding wife and for safety?

Post by Yohan »

florida johny wrote:
October 7th, 2020, 8:58 pm
I am not sure how safe it is walking around night club and tourist areas in Bangkok at night.
In general Thailand is very safe, visiting it since more than 40 years and own my rooms in Pattaya, nobody of my family ever had any problem.

However at this moment, because of this corona-chaos, there is no easy way to obtain a valid visa and travel to Thailand, and you will be sent to quarantine in any expensive resort hotel for at least 14 days. This and other medical issues and health insurance etc.etc. will cost you a lot of money.
florida johny
Freshman Poster

Re: Thailand Tour Group Not for finding wife and for safety?

Post by florida johny »

Thanks for the info on that.