Free Asian dating sites I was told about

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Winston
Site Admin

Free Asian dating sites I was told about

Post by Winston »

Here is what someone who is searching for an Asian soulmate told me to pass on to you guys.

"1. Just go to Google.com and type in "100% Free Asian Dating". And you will get a list of FREE Asian Dating websites listings.

2. Here is where I would suggest guys on your website check out to find good asian women mostly from Phillippines or Thailand.

http://www.DateInAsia.com

I do believe men that visit your site will find that site very responsive. But the guys should take some effort to email the lady/ladies that interest them. Also there are some scammers and head game players that visit this website. I would suggest guys that visit your website are cuatious of ladies that automatically put their yahoo or msn messenger id's on their profiles for the whole online world to see.

Because such ladies probably have almost tons of friends and guys they are chatting it up with online. But these women are very approachable. Plus, a guy can totally be himself while here to message ladies and not feel pressured of rejection. =)"
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne