Winston's core differences with Taiwanese people

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Re: Winston's core differences with Taiwanese people

Post by Billy »

Thanks green for the validation. I think we think the same way. But last time I was with thai girl is almost 5 days though it was because of my red eye which gets better every day.

I took her longtime from Soi6 I knew her from ST. The girl is very good looking and tiny. A real lolita though she is 23. I would like to adopt. My helper instinkt bells are on alarm.

Anyway if Winston wants to crack the Taiwan code so be it. May be he finds a general solution then we all go to Taiwan.

Winston you sound almost as depressing as Roosh. You are the sybol figure of HA. You should be doing better than that. You remind me of master chess player who became crazy because of to much thinking and not going for the things which are really important. The soulmate thing sounds good and well but how long will you search for it?

I think even if you find a Taiwan women you will always feel bad with Taiwan or western girls because you have bad memories of them.

You should work with the girls where you had the best memories. You will always be positive with them.

Time is ticking mate. You are still in age where some girls give you the feeling that they like you but when you are above 50 things will change drastically. Enjoy life as long as it´s possible. You won´t have the same chance when you are 50.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

Winston wrote:
MrBlueLight wrote:Geezes Winston, stop blaming things on the society when things don't go your way. For your record, I am also an Asian American, and I can get dates everyday in Taiwan, sometimes two dates a day. What does that meant? It means the problem is not them, it's YOU.

Rock already spelled out what your problems are. You look like a fat uncle. If I were a Taiwanese girl, I would not date you either. Again, go back and read Rock's post again before you continuing on this blaming game.
You're a bullshitter. Show us your photo. If you were an attractive guy you would not even be on here. If you could get hot Taiwanese girls then you wouldn't have gone to Philippines. Also there's no way you could get dates everyday because nearly all Taiwanese girls are only available on weekends. They are very busy on weekdays. Everyone familiar with Taiwan knows that. So what you claim is impossible.

BUSTED!!!!!

You will receive a warning for bullshitting. I'm tired of white guys bullshitting all the time.

Fyi rock told me he has given up on Taiwan. This means he admits that I'm right about it.

You don't know Jack shit about Taiwan. You have zero pics to prove any of your bullshit claims too.

Also looks can't matter in Taiwan because lots if ugly nerdy guys have cute girlfriends in Taiwan. If you knew anything about Taiwan you'd know that it's not a place for open minded people. It's a place for workaholic. Most Taiwanese women admit to being closed minded and closed with people. So that's not my fault you asshole.

Did you read what the guys on Facebook said? They all said I was right and that the problem is Taiwanese because what I described about them is true and accurate.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/865979777 ... f=bookmark

Also if the problem is me then how come Taiwan has the lowest birthrate in all of Asia? Dumbass.

Taiwan is not exactly open and normal and sane and fun. So don't pretend that there's nothing wrong with it.

I've been in Taiwan longer than I've been in any other Asian countries. In fact, my Asia journey started with Taiwan. Taiwanese girls are like my bread and butter. You are the one who's bullshitting. Hell, one of my ex was Taiwanese. The girls are busy but not THAT busy, they are definitely available to meet on weekdays if you meet them after work near the MRT stop of their work place. Firstly, I meet some girls online like I do in the Philippines. But unlike in the PH, you won't find any drop-dead-gorgeous girls online, but the ones I met are at least cute. Most of the girls I met online were not cold at all. Your problem is you try to cold approach women. No shit, it is a country with a very strong stranger phobia. The girls generally are not warmed toward strange old fat man who cold approaches them. But they are warm toward people they know well.

The higher quality girls I've had I met all through friends. It is called cultural difference, the game is difference there dude. Any girls who are open to being cold approached in Taiwan are either sluts or have really few friends. Once you get to know them through friends, they are some of the warmest people I've met. For one, compared to Filipinas and American girls, Taiwanese girls are very honest people, they would rather avoid uncomfortable topics by keeping their mouth shut than straight up lie to you. Which is a breath of fresh air if you ask me. The CODE here is simple, just have good friends introduce them to you, that is how girls get opened here. I've had a girl taking me on a trip all over Kaohsiung (my ex), girls coming up all the way from Taichung to Taipei to see me, a girl showed me around for their new year cultural events like the lantern festival, another girl flew all the way to the US to see me (although that one didn't end well...). No other girls from other countries have done this much for me just to spend time with me.

Yeah, girls are completely bitches when I approach them cold here too, but that is just in their culture to avoid strangers. No wonder it is a place with one of the lowest crime rate.

Me being in the Philippines has nothing to do with me not being able to lock down a girl in Taiwan, nice try. I am not looking for a long-term gf, just adventure right now.

Like I said, you cannot generalize your personal experience like that. First, you are way too old for the ideal age of guy they want to date. This is not the Philippines. I rarely see Taiwanese girls date someone more than 5 years older than herself. Second, being fat is a really bad thing in Taiwan, that is exactly the opposite of what they considered as attractive. Just accept that you are not their type.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Does it mean Winston should lower standards and start chasing fat women over 35? Taiwanese MILFs
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

When I had my friends introducing me to girls, it is remarkably consistently that they always introduce me someone around my own age, as if there is an unspoken rule of "you date people your own age here". So yes, I would think any girl younger than 30 would be creeped out, and even offended, when he approached them.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

Well I am not into TW but as general knowledge the code is cracked. Be social and young and good looking. Don´t be "unique" not good looking and old. All questions are answered.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

You can be unique like a hipster, but not "weird". You can be old, as long as you are after women about your same age. And the older you are, the less good looking you have to be, but the more money you need to have. If you want to have a good time in Taiwan, you got to get yourself into a mixed group social circle. Most of the social activities in Taiwan (bantering in restaurants and KTV) involve being with a group.
As far as women go. Normal Taiwanese girls are uncomfortable with quick escalation. If you play by their cultural rule, you can still get yourself a nice Taiwanese woman. They expect the man to "chase" them. It is OKAY to be friendzoned here. In fact, most girls expect relationships to happen through the evolution of an existing friendship. They like things to proceed slooooowly. Don't blame it on them, chalk it up to cultural difference. You can find exceptions with the sluts and the more westernized ones, but those are usually outcasts.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

Where are you meeting these women online mr bluelight cause search dateinasia. The ENTIRE country of taiwan only has 9 pages. much worse than any other coutnry except maybe japan. And if that wasn't bad enough most are FILIPINAS living in taiwan on the dating site.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

Taiwanese don't use Dateinasia. Try Okcupid and Skout.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

I don't think Taiwan is interesting for guys who are much past the age of 30 and who appear to be well in their 30s or above. Most of the girls you see out and about in Taipei at least are very young or else housewives or in their own world.

If you wanna go for 30 somethings, there are probably much better countries for that. I think a lot of Taiwan women almost give up if they are unattached by late 20s. NE Asians are not known for having huge sex appetites.

Some guys in their 30s still look very youthful and a certain subset of the very young girls in Taiwan may be open to such guys if they happen to be attracted to them. But it's generally a steep slope down as you age if attractive young girls are your target.

Isn't Happier Abroad in part about enjoying dating arbitrage? Taiwan has a lot more of that for certain foreign dudes who are below average looking young guys than for the older ones who may even be above average. Possible exception is those guys who look exceptionally young for their age. As I've said almost from day one, Taiwan is "No Country for Old Men".
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

And I can't believe Winston is comparing Taiwanese girls to American girls. These two are the complete polar opposites in personalities and in their values. The only thing they have in common is that they both reject Winston.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Mr.Bluelight,

I kind disagree.....

I never been to Taiwan but form other people account Taiwan is similiar to South Korea. KOrea , Taiwan and maybe Japan..the women in those countries are becoming more and more pickier . Why? Those countries are developed countries where the local men make more money and the women are also educated and making money. As wealth increase so those superficiallity and standards.

IN that way it's becoming more like America....granted the family values in those countires are different from America but people are people regardless.

Cold approach don't work in daytime but it's common in bars and clubs (at least in Korea) and yes Korean girls are picky.

If your old average looking guy (regardless of race) go to poor Asian country like Philippines or maybe Vietnam and maybe you have a chance.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

Ok, so women there have standards. We are talking about it like it's a bad thing. If I am their government or these girls' parents, I would rather them be like Taiwanese girls than Filipinas. Stop crying because girls are not receptive to mongers and pick-up artists. I would say Taiwanese girls are the most innocent minded of all North-eastern Asian girls up to a certain age. There are a lot less backstabbing and scheming going on here compared to similar countries.

Also, you won't find "normal" Taiwanese and Korean girls at bars unless they are already on a date, and they go clubbing maybe 3 times a year.