DateinAsia China - 26+ yr old leftover women only

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
D_Athlete
Freshman Poster

DateinAsia China - 26+ yr old leftover women only

Post by D_Athlete »

If you mosey on over to DIA for China, you'll see that 99% of the profiles are 26 years old and up. Actually more like 28-30+ and older. Even girls in their mid 20s are rare! Why does this website get paraded around here by Winston and others as a viable choice for finding a Chinese girl? OKCupid is the same.

Not only are they leftover women that no Chinese guy would want, but most of them are hideous. Christ, what a sad state of affairs China is in. :lol: This reminds me what happened to Japan and Korea 10 or 20 years ago. Look at how goddamn pathetic Koreancupid and Japancupid are today. Only old and hideous women. Yet, China is still an unbearable third world shithole. What gives?

And that guy saying he went around approaching girls in Shenzhen and how they were so nice and open. Yeah... that never happened. :lol:
drealm
Junior Poster

Re: DateinAsia China - 26+ yr old leftover women only

Post by drealm »

Because free is the only thing that cheap moronic losers care about.
mentor
Freshman Poster

Post by mentor »

drealm wrote:Because free is the only thing that cheap moronic losers care about.
What does this means?
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

If you are in China long term, why would you need Date In Asia?

If you are in China, I would strongly strongly suggest rejecting dating sites (except for wechat and weibo) and craft long term solutions in the town you are in.

Also, aren't you a black man?

Well, that kind of changes everything unfortunately, I wish I could change the dating preferences of a lot of Mainland Chinese women to see you as a suitable suitor but that isn't going to happen, that's not to say you won't find someone nice but... you are going to have it harder than most.

Don't blame the country and don't make out that it is the same for everyone - it's not.
D_Athlete
Freshman Poster

Post by D_Athlete »

What gave you that impression? I'm not. I can only imagine how much worse they have it here.

There's nothing out there, unless you want to go to crappy meetup.com meetings, go to night clubs, or some other shitty social outings. In which case they'd probably already be dominated by very good looking, desperate European guys that are willing to date a 30 year old 6/10 just for a shot at some p***y. And the majority of girls at these events will be 5/10 and 6/10 laowai hunters that have already f*cked 10 or 20 white guys and think they can be extremely choosy. :lol:
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Pardon me - my mistake, I thought you were black.

There's tons in China, if you are in a tier 1/2 city - you have competition, the women have sussed a lot of you out as the sex mongering desperadoes most of you are - so what, good! You what that means, you have to put more work in.

Learn Chinese, make a long term existence for yourself, go to a place where there are no foreigners - there are loads of cities in China where you would be the only foreigner there or whatever foreigners are there are your workmates (all my workmates, every single one of them, is dating a Chinese woman, none of them are an oil painting) - what's wrong with doing that? If you can speak Chinese - you'll clean up.

There is a beautiful woman in my locale who thinks the world of me - but she can't speak a word of English - so it is my job to learn this language. You can find women ALL OVER China who would be interested in you.

Are you good looking, do you wash with soap and water, are your social skills in check, do you dress well or at least with clean clothes, it's not about being white and turning up. I don't think those days ever existed.

And what do you want from this, to find a wife or get laid a load of times? If it is the latter, go to the Philippines. China isn't really geared towards sex tourism.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Why criticise chinese women for the quality of what is on dating sites? Look at the white women on dating sites. The quality women of any race aren't going to peddle their fannies on a site as if it is a street corner.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on December 29th, 2017, 3:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

yick wrote: ..... that means, you have to put more work in.

Learn Chinese, make a long term existence for yourself, go to a place where there are no foreigners - there are loads of cities in China where you would be the only foreigner

There is a beautiful woman in my locale who thinks the world of me - but she can't speak a word of English - so it is my job to learn this language. You can find women ALL OVER China who would be interested in you.
Something is really true with this comment.

If you are in China and you want to date just ordinary Chinese women in a city away from any international significance, you MUST study to be able to communicate somehow in Chinese.

You cannot expect Chinese locals to communicate with you in any other language if you are away from the usual Chinese business cities and touristic spots.

BTW, this is the same in Japan... expect language problems if you move away from the big cities.

Nowadays it's getting a bit easier with the help of computers, as there are online translator machines, dictionaries, audio files for pronunciation, etc. etc.
However if you are living in such a simple Chinese city, you cannot escape the Chinese language anyway, you will accustom quickly and learn every day some more words and phrases if you walk around and try to exchange some words with native Chinese speakers.
D_Athlete
Freshman Poster

Post by D_Athlete »

yick wrote:Pardon me - my mistake, I thought you were black.

There's tons in China, if you are in a tier 1/2 city - you have competition, the women have sussed a lot of you out as the sex mongering desperadoes most of you are - so what, good! You what that means, you have to put more work in.

Learn Chinese, make a long term existence for yourself, go to a place where there are no foreigners - there are loads of cities in China where you would be the only foreigner there or whatever foreigners are there are your workmates (all my workmates, every single one of them, is dating a Chinese woman, none of them are an oil painting) - what's wrong with doing that? If you can speak Chinese - you'll clean up.

Are you good looking, do you wash with soap and water, are your social skills in check, do you dress well or at least with clean clothes, it's not about being white and turning up. I don't think those days ever existed.

And what do you want from this, to find a wife or get laid a load of times? If it is the latter, go to the Philippines. China isn't really geared towards sex tourism.
I did this last year. I lived in a city with a very small amount of foreigners for about 4-5 months. Although my dating life and the girls I got improved somewhat, job opportunities were non-existent. Unless you want to be an English teacher dancing for pennies for the rest of your life and never making any money. There's no beating the career opportunities in the big cities like SH, BJ, SZ or GZ. It also eventually becomes unbearable to live in these backwater places. The rudeness, the staring, the bad infrastructure and pollution. It all takes its toll.

The tier 2 cities are quickly turning into the same thing anyway. More foreigners are coming here, girls don't give a shit if you're foreign anymore. Soon all cities with more than a million people will be this way.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

I did this last year. I lived in a city with a very small amount of foreigners for about 4-5 months. Although my dating life and the girls I got improved somewhat,

Wahey - QED!
job opportunities were non-existent.

What's your job? - pound to pighshit you are an English teacher and there is nothing wrong with being one, and there are English teaching opportunities all over China.
Unless you want to be an English teacher dancing for pennies for the rest of your life and never making any money.
This is the problem with a lot of you dream merchants.

China has all the brain surgeons, engineers, plumbers, police officers, I don't know - bricklayers and artisan bakers it needs. They don't need anyone else but language teachers.

They need English teachers - was it Willy Brandt who said

'If I want to sell you something, I'll speak your language, if you want to sell me something, you need to speak my language'

China is the hardware store of the planet - they need a multi lingual populace - that is why we are here.
There's no beating the career opportunities in the big cities like SH, BJ, SZ or GZ.
I bet my money that is what you do - teach English - what other career opportunities are you after? If you are such a well qualified individual - you can go and do it in Germany or France? You don't have to stay in China at all.
It also eventually becomes unbearable to live in these backwater places. The rudeness, the staring, the bad infrastructure and pollution. It all takes its toll.
I know, not everyone can hack it, which is why - it will always be easy to find someone nice, because the mongers, the arseholes, the playboys are too scared to leave the tier 1/2 cities where the local women have sussed you all out, that and as Ghost as already stated - you can't afford to date the top tier women there anyway.
The tier 2 cities are quickly turning into the same thing anyway. More foreigners are coming here, girls don't give a shit if you're foreign anymore. Soon all cities with more than a million people will be this way.
Utter rot.

For the smaller cities to go the way of Beijing, Shanghai and say... I don't know... Dalian - you would need western style bars, you would need to have Chinese women living on their own or away from their parents - not happening in most of China, most of China is not geared towards the kind of nightlife needed for westerners to score easy sex with young women - that is how simple it is - that is why the lot of you are concentrated in a few cities - and I hope it stays that way (I know it will as the lack of Mexican dining options scare most of you away).

But getting back on track - I have one family member and 10 friends/colleagues living and working here.

They are all dating Chinese women, one of them - American, mid thirties living in a big city in Guangdong - has about six women on the go who he met on weibo, he even dated his rather attractive Chinese language teacher when he went on a summer Chinese language course at a top university - true story.

Another one, living in a big city in Guangdong - has about five women on the go - he is British, just turned 30 - now both of these fellows are rather good looking, in shape, have decent jobs (though as English teacher, they have related masters degrees).

My cousin is in Hunan - he is in a long term relationship with a Chinese woman and he isn't young (though massively handsome :D ) - but she is really nice.

My colleagues are all in relationships with Chinese women of varying attractiveness - my 50 year old colleague is dating a beautiful 23 year old.

And then there is little old me - there must be about ten or so young women in their early to mid twenties who are really interested in dating me - but speak no English - my Chinese is a bit more than basic - but dating options exist with some really nice looking young Chinese women. But as Yohan stated - you need the language down - how's your Chinese?

Sooooooooooo... your lack of success, is probably down to you.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

D_Athlete wrote:
September 18th, 2016, 9:40 pm
If you mosey on over to DIA for China, you'll see that 99% of the profiles are 26 years old and up. Actually more like 28-30+ and older. Even girls in their mid 20s are rare! Why does this website get paraded around here by Winston and others as a viable choice for finding a Chinese girl? OKCupid is the same.

Not only are they leftover women that no Chinese guy would want, but most of them are hideous. Christ, what a sad state of affairs China is in. :lol: This reminds me what happened to Japan and Korea 10 or 20 years ago. Look at how goddamn pathetic Koreancupid and Japancupid are today. Only old and hideous women. Yet, China is still an unbearable third world shithole. What gives?

And that guy saying he went around approaching girls in Shenzhen and how they were so nice and open. Yeah... that never happened. :lol:
How would you know they are hideous? On DateinAsia, the Chinese women there all used airbrushed photos to make themselves look good. So if they are hideous, you can't tell. Chinese women are good at taking care of their appearance. And their pics on dating sites tend to look model like and airbrushed. Even if they are plain, they are just plain and cute. I wouldn't call them hideous. Most Chinese women are decent looking as long as they are clean and civilized.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

My long explanation about why these 26+ unwanted Chinese women are not as easy to get as you may think.

viewtopic.php?p=342572#p342572
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne