Authentic Asian girls are much better than latinas

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Re: Authentic Asian girls are much better than latinas

Post by chanta76 »

Traveler wrote:
Yohan wrote:All what you write here is about CHINA mainland and CHINESE women.

I would not call this thread 'Asian girls'. Asian girls could mean other women too, and some of them are highly materialistic orientated, Singapore comes to my mind... Also South Korea is not known to offer you the favorite Asian girl. I remember Winston is not much into Taiwan girls, despite he was born there....
That's a good point. I've found Chinese women to be more friendly and interested in dating westerners. Japanese and Korean women, in contrast, tend to be more cliquish and standoffish.
Or maybe its you traveler..girls in south korea and japan just didnt like you.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

chanta76 wrote:
Traveler wrote:
Yohan wrote:All what you write here is about CHINA mainland and CHINESE women.
I would not call this thread 'Asian girls'. Asian girls could mean other women too, and some of them are highly materialistic orientated, Singapore comes to my mind... Also South Korea is not known to offer you the favorite Asian girl. I remember Winston is not much into Taiwan girls, despite he was born there....
That's a good point. I've found Chinese women to be more friendly and interested in dating westerners. Japanese and Korean women, in contrast, tend to be more cliquish and standoffish.
Or maybe its you traveler..girls in south korea and japan just didnt like you.
For sure it can be said, the chance to find a nice woman in Japan and South Korea is much smaller than in mainland China.

Mainland China is a huge area, compared to it Japan+South Korea is a tiny spot, and China has almost 1.4 billion people, while Japan+South Korea together are less than 180 million citizens.

Living standard plays also a major role like pollution and working conditions. Compared to South Korean and Japanese women, many Chinese women are earning less, can afford less, are more willing to relocate to abroad. I also found Chinese people much more talented in studying foreign languages compared to Korean and Japanese women.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Yohan,

Actually I think with South Korea and Japan it's still an OK place for a reasonable decent western guy to find a girl over there but it depends on the western guy. I find that in South Korea and Japan the preference is for young and somewhat decent looking western guy. From reading ESL forum it's seems like even with a ESL salary their are able to get a Korean or Japanese girl.. However a fair number of these guy monger and I think that's where the local girls lose interest and become allot more defensive.

I think China is new the frontier like Japan or South Korea was 20 years ago. 20 years ago I heard if you just showed in Japan or South Korea it was like super easy to get laid nowadays it;s allot harder because word gets around that western guys monger. China is like the new frontier kind of like how Russia was like back in the 1990's. The question is even though the country is big how long will it last.