I think Hong Kong is one of the easiest places to hook up

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
TheLoneWolfTraveler
Freshman Poster

I think Hong Kong is one of the easiest places to hook up

Post by TheLoneWolfTraveler »

Theres all types of Asian girls ranging from Hong Kong, mainland China, Singapore, Philippines, etc. There are also Western Asian and White women there too. The country is a former colony of Great Britain so much of the locals there are already quite familiar with western culture and lifestyle. Any Western Male that plays the game right can get quite a few successes in Hong Kong. That's coming from a Western Asian who left USA frustrated for a vacation in Hong Kong and came back with a big smile on my face. Hong Kong also has a very popular clubbing district called Lan Kwai Fong which has some of the easiest girls you can find for a quick one night stand or a short fling. THEY LOVE WESTERN GUYS there. Also prostitution in Hong Kong is LEGAL. Places like Wan Chai, Portland Street, are some of the best places to go for whoremongers. Reasonable prices too.

Check out this book if you want to know more about how get laid in Hong Kong.

https://thelonewolftraveler.wordpress.c ... sian-male/

Falcon
Experienced Poster

Re: I think Hong Kong is one of the easiest places to hook u

Post by Falcon »

Thanks, this is gold! I'm a young Asian American too, so I'm quite excited to finally find something that's not about "how to get a young Asian female for old white guys."

Any thoughts out there?
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

You mean white guys or asian western guys? Hong kong girls are materialistic.

I have add I knew couple of asian american guys that went to Hong Kong. Most of the white girls get ignored so tthye focus on them and did ok
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Sounded promising until the comment about Hong Kong girls being materialistic. Maybe they're best forgotten about after the first night. :wink:
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Places like Singapore , Hong Kong and to lesser extent South Korea and Japan...your going to deal with superficial and materialistic women where status and income matters. Why? In those places it's develop unlike the poor Philippines with the huge under class of girls.
Saying that if your good look , YOUNG and got game you can score..not sure about long term relationships.
TheLoneWolfTraveler
Freshman Poster

Post by TheLoneWolfTraveler »

Yes there are materialistic girls in all developed countries in the world. Hong Kong girls are materialistic but at least they are not feminists like in the western nations. They are still very feminine and attractive.
Dude, if your visiting to get laid or short time, as long as you have enough for a date and hotel, that's more than enough. The fact that your a western Asian will already greatly improve uour sexual chances. Hope that helps.

If you want more tips, check it out
https://thelonewolftraveler.wordpress.c ... sian-male/