Filipinos Second-Shortest In Southeast Asia

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Some countries worth visiting if your vertically challenged.

http://globalnation.inquirer.net/102688 ... d=noscript

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

mentor
Freshman Poster

Re: Filipinos Second-Shortest In Southeast Asia

Post by mentor »

Anyone who has any thoughts and experiences, of how the short height could affect the relationship itself?
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

mentor wrote:Anyone who has any thoughts and experiences, of how the short height could affect the relationship itself?

Not that big of an affect, just have your GF stand on a chair when you kiss her. As far as kids go...my son with my 5' 1" EX ( I'm only average @ 5'10") just turned 9. He is already 4' 8" and 90 lbs and will be well bigger than me. Go figure.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

It would be good to see also an age breakup. - Children are often significantly taller than their parents.

This article creates only an average height without considering the age, my Filipina foster daughter is now 20 and she is 5ft 8in, almost as tall as I.

My Japanese wife, same age as myself is only 5ft 2in. However the mother of my wife was still shorter, maybe only 4ft 9in or so.
Our two daughters, 50/50 EU/Japan are even taller than I.

Not only in Asia, grandparents are often shorter than the parents who again are shorter than their children.
In general it can be said Asian people are now much taller than 50 years ago.
mentor
Freshman Poster

Post by mentor »

I never had a relationship with extremely short woman, but I don't think that there would be any serious problem.
In fact, maybe this height gap, make us feel even more physically connected, something like me being taller and stronger and she could be the little innocent creature who seeks safety in my arms!
Just an imaginative image!
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Well, if you are a Western man and very hairy, and the girl is short and Asian, maybe a T-shirt is a good idea...
mentor
Freshman Poster

Post by mentor »

What is the average height of a typical western woman?