Which Asian Women Are Hottest?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Which Asian Women Are Hottest?

Post by Cornfed »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
September 8th, 2020, 1:46 am
The most attractive Asian females are mixed-race ones.
Yeah obviously, but that defeats the whole intent of the question.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

This is a topic for me!

1. Japanese
2. Chinese
3. Korean
4. Vietnamese
5. Thai
6. Filipino

Japanese and Koreans take great care of their skin and just amazing care of their physical appearance generally.

Chinese I have a bias towards.

Vietnamese might have the same raw beauty but aren't maximizing it to the extent that the more materialistic cultures are...yet.

Between Thai and Filipino I see more cuties among the former.

Filipinos put on weight as if they're all auditioning for Santa Claus.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Ancestry and phenotypes are highly diverse within nationalities. So I would pick based more on cultural factors, what life in their countries are like, and other things.
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
September 8th, 2020, 1:46 am
The most attractive Asian females are mixed-race ones. And the mix that produces the most attractive offspring tends to be a mix of Indonesian or Filipina with White or Latin, or a mix of Japanese, Chinese or Korean with Black or Indian. Or really, a mix of Indian with any nationality you can think of; model Kelly Gale is half Indian, half-Scandinavian and she's absolutely STUNNING.

Among the pure, unmixed Asian women, I think some of the cutest are Filipinas from the mountain tribes, especially Igorotas from the Cordillera region, who I think are superior to their Southern counterparts and the girls of Manila. Some urban Chinese and Korean girls are absolutely stunning as well, so are some Japanese girls. In Indonesia, I have a think for the petite big-eyed type of Balinese girls that tend to have fairly nice, plump bodies as well..

I agree with you 100%!!!