Are most Filipinas gold diggers or scammers?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Are most Filipinas gold diggers / scammers?

Post by Taco »

J_master wrote:
October 21st, 2016, 7:36 am
Just learn how to detect the bad ones, and Ignore or block them quickly.
When you find a woman that wants to have sex with you everyday then you found the right one.

The scammers and gold diggers will complain about sex, taking car of kids, cooking and house work. Most of them have cell phone addiction.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Are most Filipinas gold diggers or scammers?

Post by Winston »

How come filipinas never stop asking for money after u give them some to be nice? I hate that. When does it end? Is it better to not give them anything at all?

After all i was thinking, if it's their karma or destiny to be in dire poverty then they have some karma to work out with the universe or God. We can't interfere with that. Right? Trying to do so would only delay it. Giving them money to solve their debts and problems is just gonna delay their inevitable situation which will recur again next week right?

I also hate how they ask shamelessly. Even santa claus only comes once a year, not every week or every month. Come on.

Once u be nice and give, it never ends. They want more and more and more, as if they expect or hope for a weekly or monthly allowance. When does it ever stop? So friggin annoying! Why dont they consider if they would like it if they were in our shoes?!

Even American charities do this too. When they send u a packet in the mail of address labels with your name on it, with some sob story asking for donations, and u send even 10 dollars, like i did once, they put you on a mailing list where u receive even more requests for donations from them and others. Geez. When does it ever stop? Just for being nice u get hounded for even more money. You get a thank u letter and then another one asking "why not give even more? Your donation makes a difference."

One time in 2016 i sent a donation to the Donald Trump campaign and the same thing happened. I got flooded with emails asking for more donations to them. How much do they expect me to give? When does it end? Why can't i make a one time donation without being hounded for more?

If even the Donald Trump campaign does that then who isn't a greedy bastard these days? Also isn't giving money to the Trump campaign like giving ice to Eskimos? Why would a super wealthy man like Trump be asking for donations and then hounding u for more if u send one?

Especially since politics doesn't even matter and doesn't change anything? Politics contain the same BS that Roman politicians were spinning 2000 years ago. It never changes. All they do at best is throw breadcrumbs. Nothing in the system gets fundamentally changed or fixed. Its that way for a reason. Politics is nothing but lies and illusion, recycled over and over again. Why don't the masses ever learn and see the obvious? It's all a show and psyop.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

Prostitutes ask for money. That is quite normal I guess.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

@Winston

I think this topic has been discussed and dissected countless times, even by real Philippines experts like @ladislav. I have been in the country for a fraction of Ladislav's time but, from what I learned, it's a very strong and deep-rooted aspect of Filipino culture, to "naturally" extend their hands for gifts and handouts from those they consider more fortunate (at least financially more fortunate).

It's not even a thing with foreigners, as any Filipino who is or has been working abroad can tell you. As soon as a member of the family, or a friend, or acquaintance is perceived to be even just a bit better off than them, any Filipino man or woman, of any age and social status, will immediately feel entitled to ask for help. Favours, gifts, but most of times just plain cash, right here right now!

Of course very few of them muster the bronze face to ask a complete stranger for money, so here's where the warm if sticky friendliness sets in: the guy or girl will be on their sweetest self, adulating your fair skin or pointy nose, likening you to this or that prime Hollywood star, asking all sort of personal questions about yourself and your life abroad. None of any of this chit-chat is relevant: it's but a preamble to the next time they get to see you or chat you. That second, third or fourth time is gonna be where the bomb drops.

Truth be told, most Filipinos won't ask for money for no reason whatsoever. Many of them, especially the scammy girls, will be making excuses, a hospitalised mom or dad, to extort a few thousand pesos to spend on partying with friends (Filipinos love to be generous with other people's money!) or on some smartphone-related gadget. Most of them, deep down, know it's not worth losing a foreigner's friendship (or romantic interest) so cheaply. They will wait for a real "liquidity event" to ask: perhaps when one of their family is really in hospital, waiting for surgery, or when they have to pay for their college tuition and don't have cash, or maybe when someone starts bothering their family for an unpaid debts with knifes and guns.

Either way, it's a big hassle.

The only surefire way I know to shoo them away is to actually consent to a first handout, maybe a modest one, and then take their stance and counterattack! :) That's right, you can be the one reminding them, at least once a month, that, as they themselves said, it's just a loan and they need to pay it back soonest. You can tell them that you're short of cash and they need to step in, as the great friends they are (or they say they are) and help back. Of course they may well never step in and give you the cash back, but the constant hammering on the guilt button will give them something to think about before getting back to you for more honey.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

I think it's all hopeless.if you're gonna get hounded for money overseas and here where every woman is a gold digger narcissist,you might aswell learn french or spanish and just go to nicaragua,honduras etc or madagascar where the cost of living is dirt cheap.I would say ethiopia but it's a stigma against foreign men with their women,their families will not approve in general.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Is this true? This black expat guy in the PH explains why Filipinas are scammers and trying to trap you. He talks about the traps they set. What do you think @publicduende? He sounds jaded. In reality truth is more nuanced than this. Most things are in shades of gray, not black and white.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@publicduende

Is this true about the 5 dark secrets of Filipinas? lol

Felsen
Freshman Poster

Post by Felsen »

Gali wrote:
December 10th, 2021, 2:12 am
Prostitutes ask for money. That is quite normal I guess.
They crawl out from under the rocks during the holiday season. Expect to just get money, just because they ask.

Well at least she was clear and straightforward about it. You could have gotten a sob story about how some random relative is in the hospital and needs money to pay the bills. That's a classic, just with a new relative in the hospital every month. Must be the unluckiest family ever!