Hot Chinese Women Available! Wow!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Hot Chinese Women! Wow!

Post by Winston »

Wow what a nice pleasant smile and face!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info168186.htm

ImageImageImageImageImage
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Holy Mackerel! This Chinese girl is PERFECT AND FLAWLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info168549.htm

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Hot Chinese Girls & Women! Wow!

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow so cute and adorable! Doesn't her face make you fall in love and want to be her knight in shining armor? lol

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info173244.htm

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info173412.htm

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Jeez. Sure these pics looks nice after heavy make up good lighting and maybe some Photoshop.
The question is are these girls legit from afa.
keius
Freshman Poster

Post by keius »

chanta76 wrote:Jeez. Sure these pics looks nice after heavy make up good lighting and maybe some Photoshop.
The question is are these girls legit from afa.
Wouldn't it be nice if there was a requirement for several no-makeup pics in addition to the doctored photos?
Wishful thinking there. That would never happen.

What would really be nice is if an 'introduction' video was required to set up a profile. It's not difficult as vidcams are pretty standard everywhere.
Faking profiles would be much more difficult and prospective interests can actually see a more accurate representation.
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

What are these sites? Is this like a mail order bride type thing or simply an online dating site? I'm finding it hard to believe these women are legit even with makeup and doctored lighting.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow these look like my dream ideal Chinese women! So classy and perfect!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info174149.htm

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info174150.htm

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Airbrush city!!!!

I've been in the young hot girl game long enough to know that they never stay that hot. Even as few as 5 years later, they change enough to kill my interest.

Youthful female beauty is but nature's lure to ensnare a man into marital servitude to wife and children.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:Airbrush city!!!!

I've been in the young hot girl game long enough to know that they never stay that hot. Even as few as 5 years later, they change enough to kill my interest.

Youthful female beauty is but nature's lure to ensnare a man into marital servitude to wife and children.
Well Chinese women stay looking youthful for many years, even into adulthood. We all know that. But if those women are anything like their photos, then man, I'd be willing to submit to marital servitude for them! lol. It'd be worth it if they looked like my dream girls. :)

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Winston wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:Airbrush city!!!!

Well Chinese women stay looking youthful for many years, even into adulthood. We all know that. But if those women are anything like their photos, then man, I'd be willing to submit to marital servitude for them! lol. It'd be worth it if they looked like my dream girls. :)
Sure, Chinese women have a wee bit more melanin than white women so that might preserve their beauty for a couple more years, but when they "hit the wall" in their 30's, you can have them.

It is at that point where men regret submitting to marital servitude for expired goods.

Once the milk is spoiled, you can't unspoil it! You will have to drink of it or get a fresh new cup of it.