Why Angeles City Sucks - 15 Reasons

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Chopper1050
Freshman Poster

Re: Why Angeles City Sucks - 15 Reasons

Post by Chopper1050 »

Yep, angeles city is a shit hole. Walk down perimeter road and smell the shit, be accosted by ladyboys and beggars and vendors and think to yourself , wtf am I doing here. But then walk into ponytails on a weekday afternoon at 3 pm and sit down with a cold beer and popcorn and watch the show. Ah, I remember now why angeles city is here.
In the Philippines.!!!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Cant they hire western engineers and solve the problem?

Its just something you can never get used to, how can you live in a place and be smelling filipino shits every day?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow angeles city isn't so bad after all!

Last night, I finally got to go barhopping and live again. I found some cuties this time with good attitude, including a girl I barfined before and was looking for. So there are still good freelancers and p4p girls left after all.

Dianne is pissed though. But what can I do? For the last month all I've been doing is eating and taking care of kids everyday. It's sooooooo boring and I don't feel alive or happy doing that everyday. My joy comes from flirting and meeting and picking up girls everyday. But she can't accept that. It's a no win situation.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

Winston wrote:Wow angeles city isn't so bad after all!

Last night, I finally got to go barhopping and live again. I found some cuties this time with good attitude, including a girl I barfined before and was looking for. So there are still good freelancers and p4p girls left after all.

Dianne is pissed though. But what can I do? For the last month all I've been doing is eating and taking care of kids everyday. It's sooooooo boring and I don't feel alive or happy doing that everyday. My joy comes from flirting and meeting and picking up girls everyday. But she can't accept that. It's a no win situation.
She must be working many years if she is still there. how long has this bargirl been working? Is she very attractive? It always intrigues me why some bargirls never get married and other ugly ones get snatched up. If she is so great why hasn't anyone snatched her up at least as a boyfriend? Perhaps she has a foreigner in his homeland sending her money.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Damn its almost time to renew my visa again. Time goes so fast here in angeles city. I didnt even mail in my sons application for US citizenship yet. I was supposed to do it February 23 when i got back from taiwan. Sheesh. I also have changes to my website i have to make for my advertisers that i cant get to. Its f***ing impossible to do any work here or get anything done. Sheesh! Its always so hot and noisy and distracting here. And it makes me always feel tired, slow and sluggish. f**k. The vibe here is very anti-intellectual too. I hate it when im not in control of my days and production. I hate it when work never gets done. I hate it when i procrastinate and am way behind schedule and am too tired to do anything about it. U always worry about food and staying cool from heat here. Everyone wants ur time and money here. The only quiet cool place to work here is clarkton hotel and Natalia hotel lounge with internet cafe. This town totally makes u lose control in terms of productivity or schedules or assignments. I hate that. f**k man. I cant get anything done. Not even stuff from February. Something always blocks and distracts you. Its one of the most unproductive towns in the world. No clean quiet places, only noise and distractions.

Mr S also says he notices that theres like a time warp field here that makes sure you never get anything done. Philippines is not the place to ever lead any kind of productive life. It makes you feel always lazy and tired.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Realistically, where would you be more productive in getting things done?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

momopi wrote:Realistically, where would you be more productive in getting things done?
How about in a log cabin in the swiss alps? Thats where david duke says he writes his books and narrates his audiobooks best. Lol

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Winston wrote:
momopi wrote:Realistically, where would you be more productive in getting things done?
How about in a log cabin in the swiss alps? Thats where david duke says he writes his books and narrates his audiobooks best. Lol
Chalet rentals are avail on French, Austrian and Swiss sides. What price range would you be looking for?
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Winston wrote:
Looks like that's the reason ...he got all wrong about Trump..David Duke was the guy who promoted Trump as the messiah for white race :D

Guess swiss apps don't help if you a born retard... 8)
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Winston wrote:
How about in a log cabin in the swiss alps?
They seem mainly horribly overpriced. I'd be distracted by thinking about all the money I was wasting.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

starchild5 wrote:Looks like that's the reason ...he got all wrong about Trump..David Duke was the guy who promoted Trump as the messiah for white race :D
No, we were all realistic in our assessment of Trump and right to support him when we did.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Cornfed wrote:
starchild5 wrote:Looks like that's the reason ...he got all wrong about Trump..David Duke was the guy who promoted Trump as the messiah for white race :D
No, we were all realistic in our assessment of Trump and right to support him when we did.
True dat. What was the alternative -- the wicked witch of the west and WWIII started in Syria and Ukraine? Trump ran as the candidate of peace and economic populism. There was always the likelihood that he was just making a lot of noises, and would be co-opted by the deep state, and that's what has happened. He also seems to have hired some unusually trigger happy generals. So, par for the course with the empire. We can take comfort in the fact that all these factotum presidents are steering it straight toward the rocks. And that we don't have to see that transparently demonic harpy every day.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Cornfed wrote:
NO YOU DO NOT HAVE A SAY ON THIS....YOU WERE WRONG ALL ALONG NOT NOW, NOT BEFORE....You never got anything right...Just like Andrew the retard anglin...all white supremacist got f**cked :lol: :lol:

we still on retard mode...There is nothing whatsoever being realistic on Trump...As Conspiracy Theorist who lives on moms basement, The Tin Foil Haters that these Turmptard made fun off were right ALL f***ing ALONG... :mrgreen:

You never need to support any billionaire...Common...The excuse..Hillary...NO...She works from the same team as we have been saying....She will never be prosecuted EVER...

It does not matter...Who becomes president..They control all sides...why is this simple line so hard for people to understand.

The entire democracy, voting is a SHILL....Your votes are NEVER EVER COUNTED...I predicted Trump will win, even before a single vote was cast and I said...He will screw Americans as he did...

There is no power in the white house...WAKE UP ...

How much longer one need to be f**cked deep inside to realize....THEY DO NOT CARE...

Now, that people have woken up to the con called Trump..They are pushing his son in law..Jared Kushner....

Watch this...Identical speech on Syria....How freaking ridiculous...

Political Deja Vu - Trump & Obama Give the Exact Same Syria Speech!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBMKwrbbEVE[/youtube]

American government, every single one of them DO NOT CARE just like every other government on earth...The system works against humanity..
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Winston wrote:
Please ignore the distractions above.

Would you like me to check with my local AAA travel agent and get some quotes for you?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Gonna go taiwan tomorrow with my son and dianne.

So tired of angeles city. Now dont get me wrong. I love it here too, but one can only tolerate and endure the negatives here for so long.

So tired of pollution here. Theres no nature or fresh air. Crazy. Very bad for health. Living here will shorten your life span.

Also tired of the dark energy here. People constantly asking for money all the time, acting so money hungry, trying to cheat me on bills, etc. So much greed and obsession with money is not natural. It creates dark energy. No light or truth or goodness or wisdom or virtue here. No love of knowledge or wisdom or truth or art or spirituality or enlightenment here. Only love of money. What a sick sad pathetic state of affairs.

I dont connect with such dark energy or relate to it at all. I still have some light and truth and virtue and goodness in me. Im not greedy or money obsessed like the culture here. So i dont relate to it. Lol. U know what i mean?

I also hate the extreme heat and humidity here, along with the bad pollution. Those three are a horrible combination for weather and environment. Huh?

Now i dont mind bad infrastructure if theres a good vibe. There is a friendly vibe here. However there is also dark energy too in that people are so damn greedy and money obsessed and money grubbing. They NEVER stop asking for money. Never! U can only take so much of it. Huh? No one has unlimited tolerance. Theres always a breaking point where u get tired of it.

However, I'm not greedy or money obsessed or materialistic, so i cannot relate to people here or understand them. I care more about love and romance. And i seem to be the only one. Theres no love of knowledge or wisdom or virtue or spirituality or art or science or history here. At least not in angeles or manila. I feel like a candle in the dark here.

I fit much better the environment in Europe because my vibe and soul fits the culture and people there more. They love knowledge and wisdom and have a rich soul and culture, like i do, so i match there better.

Also the vibe in Philippines makes you feel lazy and tired and too relaxed. So you can almost never get any serious work done, especially work that requires serious attention and focus and concentration. Other expats here have reported the same thing.

Also the people here are very simple and low IQ. So as an intellectual guy who loves knowledge and wisdom i feel alienated and out of place here, like an odd person out.

Also it seems sadly that mainstream girls do not want to date us foreigners. They wont even meet for an innocent coffee or lunch. Only whores and prostitutes and the extremely destitute women here want to date foreigners or go out with us. So they can get money from us, and use us as free ATM machines and leech off us, of course. Thats why the girls we go out with here never want to pay for anything and always eventually ask for money or loans. They never treat us or pay their own way around us. Or take turns paying for dinner. Never.

You also never see middle class filipinos with foreigners hanging out or eating together in public. It seems that when filipinos have a little money they have no more use for us. They only want us around if they need to leech off us. This is a consistent pattern I've seen for 10 years here. It cant be denied.

Thats very sad. But in other countries like China, i can date normal women, not prostitutes or whores, and women there will take turns treating us and pay for things around us. They feel indebted when u treat them, but filipinos never feel indebted when u treat them. Instead they act like you owe them money because they have a robin hood mentality which says that "the rich always owe money to the poor". Big difference.

What you think?