Philippines is the most wrong country on this globe to look for love

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
castlebasetone
Freshman Poster

Re: Philippines is the most wrong country on this globe to look for love

Post by castlebasetone »

I feel that I can confidently say there is actually something unique about Filipinas, beyond faking their libido and sweet personalities for money. I have dated at least two Filipina women in New York who were in their 20's. They were born in Phillipines but have been in USA for 10-20 years, most of their lives. Both were 8+ looks wise, one was a legit model - and both had regular good paying jobs.

They were both very feminine, without an ounce of feminism, and were comfortable to follow my lead and stand by my side, when I directed them. A stark contrast to ALL the other women I've dated here. In fact, one of them THANKED ME outright for being strict & laying down the rules. She said "most guys don't have the balls to say anything and let me get away with whatever I want, but it's helpful to know what you expect from me, so thank you". They were both EXTREMELY sexual and loved to please. I was not seeing them exclusively so am comfortable saying they were probably sluts beyond our encounters as well. They both partied and drank alot, and didn't really have anything going on in their lives beyond work, sex & clubbing. But whenever I called them and asked them to come see me, there was ZERO hesitation and very little flakiness. Again, opposite of all other women in NYC. They never asked me for anything, and the most I did was pay for lunch or drinks. Unfortunately, I just wasn't into them enough to lead either into an LTR but I know they both wanted it and would have if I proposed. Hopefully that gives a little insight into the nature of Filipina women, outside of being desperate & poor in their native country.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

castlebasetone wrote:
August 21st, 2022, 10:51 pm
I feel that I can confidently say there is actually something unique about Filipinas, beyond faking their libido and sweet personalities for money. I have dated at least two Filipina women in New York who were in their 20's. They were born in Phillipines but have been in USA for 10-20 years, most of their lives. Both were 8+ looks wise, one was a legit model - and both had regular good paying jobs.

They were both very feminine, without an ounce of feminism, and were comfortable to follow my lead and stand by my side, when I directed them. A stark contrast to ALL the other women I've dated here. In fact, one of them THANKED ME outright for being strict & laying down the rules. She said "most guys don't have the balls to say anything and let me get away with whatever I want, but it's helpful to know what you expect from me, so thank you". They were both EXTREMELY sexual and loved to please. I was not seeing them exclusively so am comfortable saying they were probably sluts beyond our encounters as well. They both partied and drank alot, and didn't really have anything going on in their lives beyond work, sex & clubbing. But whenever I called them and asked them to come see me, there was ZERO hesitation and very little flakiness. Again, opposite of all other women in NYC. They never asked me for anything, and the most I did was pay for lunch or drinks. Unfortunately, I just wasn't into them enough to lead either into an LTR but I know they both wanted it and would have if I proposed. Hopefully that gives a little insight into the nature of Filipina women, outside of being desperate & poor in their native country.
It shows us that Filipinas are particularly mentally vulnerable, whether they live here in the Philippines or abroad. They can be easily pushed into a life of debauchery, or one of virtue, depending on who is guiding (or swaying) them.

I think you were lucky enough that they didn't seem to have absorbed the nastier aspects of being NYC girls, i.e. they were not offering themselves to the highest bidder.
castlebasetone
Freshman Poster

Post by castlebasetone »

publicduende wrote:
August 21st, 2022, 11:24 pm

It shows us that Filipinas are particularly mentally vulnerable, whether they live here in the Philippines or abroad. They can be easily pushed into a life of debauchery, or one of virtue, depending on who is guiding (or swaying) them.

I think you were lucky enough that they didn't seem to have absorbed the nastier aspects of being NYC girls, i.e. they were not offering themselves to the highest bidder.
Yes that's a good way to put it actually. Just genuinely simple & feminine girls, not perfect angels by any means, but also not nasty & toxic like most NYC women.

I have encountered Thai women in NYC as well and they did seem more fake & manipulative than the Filipinas. They did some downright disgusting things right in front of my face without any shame.

Thais were straight up weird, even by American standards, and the filipinas more normal. I have no bias, just telling it like it is from what I see in NYC, not having been to SE Asia yet....
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

publicduende wrote:
August 21st, 2022, 11:24 pm
With respect to the cute Pinays, this is one more reason why if I was doing WMAF again I still think contrarianism is best and actually getting the women from the more developed countries (or special territories like Hong Kong) who aren't really appreciated as much by the local men, because many of the men think the tiger women are too independent, career focused, or possibly even just too intelligent to suit the taste of the conservative Asian men who want more obedient traditional wives.

The "arbitrage" dynamic you mentioned in another thread in which cute Pinays with broad flat noses and olive or dark brown skin aren't as appreciated by the local men makes sense, but it can go the other way when the tiger women in the more developed countries are either surrounded by herbivores, or else the alpha Asian males there don't really want them because they're too busy taking their pick of hot 20 year-olds. :lol:

Not to mention if the dragon ladies have money from their high-powered career, they can spend it on me all they want, even though you'll never see me playing the "SMV" game or "sugar daddying" in a million years. :D
If I actually do strike it rich or semi-affluent I'll outright lie and tell the women I don't have much $$$, to screen out gold-diggers.

The must unstoppable womanizers I've noticed actually were not in real good shape even though they were really masculine, but this is another reason why characters like @Lucas88 and myself who are into physical stuff and preoccupied with wanting to impress women with our physique can have an advantage even into middle age and possibly beyond (for those with the discipline to do the Chet Yorton thing): Even if the tiger women have more money and status by a long shot, we'll still be in demand with sexually frustrated older women who want it bad, so I can make their barbarian man romance fantasies come true while only accumulating savings at a rate my Scottish ancestors would be proud of, while the "sugar daddies" are out on a spending spree to keep the village girls around. :lol:
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

WilliamSmith wrote:
August 22nd, 2022, 7:07 pm
With respect to the cute Pinays, this is one more reason why if I was doing WMAF again I still think contrarianism is best and actually getting the women from the more developed countries (or special territories like Hong Kong) who aren't really appreciated as much by the local men, because many of the men think the tiger women are too independent, career focused, or possibly even just too intelligent to suit the taste of the conservative Asian men who want more obedient traditional wives.

The "arbitrage" dynamic you mentioned in another thread in which cute Pinays with broad flat noses and olive or dark brown skin aren't as appreciated by the local men makes sense, but it can go the other way when the tiger women in the more developed countries are either surrounded by herbivores, or else the alpha Asian males there don't really want them because they're too busy taking their pick of hot 20 year-olds. :lol:

Not to mention if the dragon ladies have money from their high-powered career, they can spend it on me all they want, even though you'll never see me playing the "SMV" game or "sugar daddying" in a million years. :D
If I actually do strike it rich or semi-affluent I'll outright lie and tell the women I don't have much $$$, to screen out gold-diggers.

The must unstoppable womanizers I've noticed actually were not in real good shape even though they were really masculine, but this is another reason why characters like @Lucas88 and myself who are into physical stuff and preoccupied with wanting to impress women with our physique can have an advantage even into middle age and possibly beyond (for those with the discipline to do the Chet Yorton thing): Even if the tiger women have more money and status by a long shot, we'll still be in demand with sexually frustrated older women who want it bad, so I can make their barbarian man romance fantasies come true while only accumulating savings at a rate my Scottish ancestors would be proud of, while the "sugar daddies" are out on a spending spree to keep the village girls around. :lol:
If what you said was the case, hordes of Singaporean, Hongkonese or mainland Chinese men would rush to snap up whatever Filipinas they can find around, down to the last maid. It really doesn't work this way because of the innate "save face" mentality of these people, indeed of all Asians. Filipinas in these territories are associated to maids, nannies, lowly office workers, nurses at best. These men and their families know the stigma very well and receive way too much peer pressure to even begin to imagine marrying a Filipina. Same reasoning for Indonesians. Thais and Vietnamese are perceived as having more "Han blood" and a few of them might well slip through the cracks.

The situation is slightly different in Japan and Korea, where this kind of social pressure to marry within one's own ethnicity is less of an issue. Yet, by experience, most Korean and Japanese I met who were hooking up or married to Filipinas were the old, lazy bum types, maybe already divorced once or twice in their countries. They were for the most part retired owners of small businesses, karaoke bars and pachinko parlours. The few young Koreans and Japanese I met, never married and from decent urban families, would usually accept a Filipina, but only if she is truly model quality.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

publicduende wrote:
August 22nd, 2022, 8:20 pm
WilliamSmith wrote:
August 22nd, 2022, 7:07 pm

If what you said was the case, hordes of Singaporean, Hongkonese or mainland Chinese men would rush to snap up whatever Filipinas they can find around, down to the last maid.
Which part of what I said did you mean there? :?

You're welcome to correct me anytime, but I was only talking about WMAF (so only dynamics for white men such as myself + Asian women), not saying Asian men from those countries would go for Pinays, even if they also don't go for the sort of outspoken independent tiger women and dragon ladies (the ones I particularly like) in their own native environment. :)
publicduende wrote:
August 22nd, 2022, 8:20 pm
It really doesn't work this way because of the innate "save face" mentality of these people, indeed of all Asians. Filipinas in these territories are associated to maids, nannies, lowly office workers, nurses at best. These men and their families know the stigma very well and receive way too much peer pressure to even begin to imagine marrying a Filipina. Same reasoning for Indonesians. Thais and Vietnamese are perceived as having more "Han blood" and a few of them might well slip through the cracks.

The situation is slightly different in Japan and Korea, where this kind of social pressure to marry within one's own ethnicity is less of an issue. Yet, by experience, most Korean and Japanese I met who were hooking up or married to Filipinas were the old, lazy bum types, maybe already divorced once or twice in their countries. They were for the most part retired owners of small businesses, karaoke bars and pachinko parlours. The few young Koreans and Japanese I met, never married and from decent urban families, would usually accept a Filipina, but only if she is truly model quality.
While I wasn't talking about Asian men, this is all very true, from what I've noticed. I have actually heard from some Chinese guys who also love Pinays and the Phillipines, but I'm also aware of what you talked about with a lot of people from those countries you listed looking down on Fillipinos specifically, and more generally being preoccupied with "colorism," skin-whitening creams, etc., and last but not least, expected family or in-group preferences regarding how their choice of women would make them look.
This little exchange reminded me of all the un-PC "Fillipino maid" jokes from my early 90s Hong Kong VCD collection. (They translated the subs as "Fillipino maid," by the way, rather than "Fillipina maid.")

But anyway, I was not talking about the dynamics for Asian men from those areas, just my own personal preference for how I'd rather not deal with overly submissive women who need some sort of paternalistic guidance, but would consider the "arbitrage" more favorable in the more developed areas where high-powered independent tiger women are surrounded either in herbivores, status conscious individuals, or the smaller market for Asian alpha males (who they might like, but who seem to have a tendency to be screwing hot 20-something lookers, rather than favoring 30-40+ tiger women).

Pinays are adorable, so that's great for those of you like them, but you described them as "mentally vulnerable" (the polar opposite of most Asian tiger women from Chinese and Japanese territories!), and said "They can be easily pushed into a life of debauchery, or one of virtue, depending on who is guiding (or swaying) them." Dragon ladies are, again, pretty much the polar opposite those traits, so they'd be my preference. :)

I do love black women the most at the present time, but if not for them, I'd never get tired of screwing the brains out of these types:
A good incentive to stay in great shape into my prime and beyond so I can still be a tiger woman's muscular barbarian love slave even into my 40's and 50's. :mrgreen:
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
Alfredo Effect
Freshman Poster

Post by Alfredo Effect »

This country is talked about way too much. The Philippines is DONE.