Some Filipinos think our GF's are ugly.

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

How do their minds work?

Most Filipino men are not jealous of the "porener" because they think we take their least attractive girls. Some even say that they see us as scavengers picking up what they do not want and marrying their cast offs.

The Pinoy concept of beautiful is pale skin and a thin pointed nose. Kind of like a Latina with porcelain white Chinese skin. A Spanish-Chinese mestiza. That is the paragon for them.

But many poreners prefer a Filipina that looks, well, like a Filipina. That is why they are in the country in the first place. Otherwise, they'd go to Mexico or China.

It seems that some N. Americans associate Filipinas with Hawaiian girls, while Aussies and Kiwis see the look alike of Tongan and Samoan girls. And Europeans associate Filipinas with Tahiti. Sultry, passionate, playful ladies who are wild in their love-making.

And many Pinays who never got compliments from local guys on account of their flat SE Asian nose and olive colored skin ( which Filipinos do not think attractive at all) suddenly get courted by Western guys who have pale skin and pointed noses. They are so flattered and say "yes" to a date.

To "poreners", she is a Hawaiian, Tongan, Taihitian like beauty with a hoolah, and a flower in her hair, but a Filipino thinks she is a provincial girl who has the face of a domestic helper.

Different perceptions and associations.

But the result is pretty good.

Imagine if they were, in fact, jealous.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Some Filipinos think our GF's are ugly.

Post by MrMan »

This happens in Indonesian, too-- light skin and a 'pointy' nose are considered desirable. But they aren't blind. They can recognize pretty features---unless a woman's skin is dark. Then they can't see it.

I remember when I first got to Jakarta. I couldn't speak Indonesian. There was this stunning girl at the supermarket, a cashier, but her skin was dark. I would be surprised if she had a hard time finding dates there with the skin tone. A friend of mine, an Aussie, married a Balinese girl who I thought was quite beautiful. My wife didn't think so. The woman was dark skinned. I saw them 20 years later, and she looked okay for her age, but not like when she was young. Nice couple. Our kids spent some time hanging out and enjoyed each other's company.

My wife is considered pretty in Indonesia. We went back to her high school reunion a few years ago when we were in Indonesia. When I met one of her classmates, she said, "I used to be pretty." in Indonesian. That's a weird way to greet someone, but she and her other stocky, middle-aged looking classmates were commenting on how beautiful my wife was. There was one other woman there who was pretty, I thought. The rest were either plain or had become plain through age. :)

My wife either stays out of the sun, wears hats, or sun screen to stay rather light skinned for an Indonesian woman.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

MrMan wrote:
June 20th, 2022, 9:07 am
This happens in Indonesian, too-- light skin and a 'pointy' nose are considered desirable. But they aren't blind. They can recognize pretty features---unless a woman's skin is dark. Then they can't see it.

I remember when I first got to Jakarta. I couldn't speak Indonesian. There was this stunning girl at the supermarket, a cashier, but her skin was dark. I would be surprised if she had a hard time finding dates there with the skin tone. A friend of mine, an Aussie, married a Balinese girl who I thought was quite beautiful. My wife didn't think so. The woman was dark skinned. I saw them 20 years later, and she looked okay for her age, but not like when she was young. Nice couple. Our kids spent some time hanging out and enjoyed each other's company.

My wife is considered pretty in Indonesia. We went back to her high school reunion a few years ago when we were in Indonesia. When I met one of her classmates, she said, "I used to be pretty." in Indonesian. That's a weird way to greet someone, but she and her other stocky, middle-aged looking classmates were commenting on how beautiful my wife was. There was one other woman there who was pretty, I thought. The rest were either plain or had become plain through age. :)

My wife either stays out of the sun, wears hats, or sun screen to stay rather light skinned for an Indonesian woman.
Actually, against popular stereotypes, the average Filipino man does find dark-skinned girls attractive. There's a term here, "hipon" (prawn) which ironically denotes a hot girl, usually of the dark, toned and slender type, who, due to her Malay/Austronesian genes, also tends to have a less desirable face. Why prawn? Because that's what you do...you throw away the head and eat the rest :-)

In typical Pinoy hypocrisy, the same man who will publicly state his repulsion at a girl who is not perfectly white-skinned and mestiza-looking, will secretly make a few of these young prawns his lovers, out of lust towards their hot bodies. He will, obviously hardly ever be caught hand in hand with such girls. Hotel, closed doors only...

For your cultural enrichment pleasure, this is how the typical young shrimp looks like. :D

WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

publicduende wrote:
June 21st, 2022, 8:23 am
MrMan wrote:
June 20th, 2022, 9:07 am

Actually, against popular stereotypes, the average Filipino man does find dark-skinned girls attractive. There's a term here, "hipon" (prawn) which ironically denotes a hot girl, usually of the dark, toned and slender type, who, due to her Malay/Austronesian genes, also tends to have a less desirable face. Why prawn? Because that's what you do...you throw away the head and eat the rest :-)

In typical Pinoy hypocrisy, the same man who will publicly state his repulsion at a girl who is not perfectly white-skinned and mestiza-looking, will secretly make a few of these young prawns his lovers, out of lust towards their hot bodies. He will, obviously hardly ever be caught hand in hand with such girls. Hotel, closed doors only...

For your cultural enrichment pleasure, this is how the typical young shrimp looks like. :D

@publicduende

Wow, weird! I was just going crazy over this sweet girl's beautiful dark eyes and full lips and pretty dark colored skin... but then I scrolled down and thought, damn, this is such a beautiful girl, but this excessively skinny lower body just makes her not look like the kind of fully grown woman I'm used to and she looks too undeveloped, so I'll leave here for the little skinny Tom Cruise types and the little native men...
But then I read the actual text part of your post............ Are you serious, Filipino men actually call girls like this "prawns"???? As though her beautiful face is the undesirable part, but the underaged looking tiny body is supposedly the part they want :? ??????????
(P.S. to any stand-up Filipino guys, I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt, and I've met Filipino men a fair amount in my college years and they were good guys, but goddamn, if these tiny little bodies are considered desirable, yet their beautiful faces are not, no wonder there's so many beautiful girls over in that country complaining they can't get a man because they country's full of sexually perverted faggots and transgenders!)

@Lucas88 seriously, we should be downright proud of ourselves we're man enough to actually love the big-ass women rather than all the pervs chasing tiny little underaged looking creatures. :lol:

But that beautiful girl's lovely face is pretty as an angel. :D
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

WilliamSmith wrote:
August 1st, 2022, 12:11 am
@publicduende

Wow, weird! I was just going crazy over this sweet girl's beautiful dark eyes and full lips and pretty dark colored skin... but then I scrolled down and thought, damn, this is such a beautiful girl, but this excessively skinny lower body just makes her not look like the kind of fully grown woman I'm used to and she looks too undeveloped, so I'll leave here for the little skinny Tom Cruise types and the little native men...
But then I read the actual text part of your post............ Are you serious, Filipino men actually call girls like this "prawns"???? As though her beautiful face is the undesirable part, but the underaged looking tiny body is supposedly the part they want :? ??????????
(P.S. to any stand-up Filipino guys, I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt, and I've met Filipino men a fair amount in my college years and they were good guys, but goddamn, if these tiny little bodies are considered desirable, yet their beautiful faces are not, no wonder there's so many beautiful girls over in that country complaining they can't get a man because they country's full of sexually perverted faggots and transgenders!)

@Lucas88 seriously, we should be downright proud of ourselves we're man enough to actually love the big-ass women rather than all the pervs chasing tiny little underaged looking creatures. :lol:

@WilliamSmith

You make the wrong assumption about the tanned little shrimp being skinny. I posted one of her most castigated pics for self-censorship reasons. The rest is here, you be the judge: https://www.reddit.com/user/whoisannaaa/

To clarify, I didn't say that the average Filipino man wouldn't find her hot. They would, and those who can afford wouldn't miss the chance of making her an indecent proposal (most of these Reddit sl*ts actually wouldn't say no to a $100 bill).

The point is that they would lust for them but wouldn't want to be seen in public with them, hand in hand. No, for those they have their chubby aging social-front wives from good families, well educated and well spoken. Often arranged marriages. The bucket o'prawns is for whenever they're behind closed doors.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Indonesians think my wife is pretty. Americans think my wife is pretty. Yesterday, a Filipina said my wife was pretty.

I didn't get a wife that Indonesians think is ugly because she doesn't conform with beauty standards.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

publicduende wrote:
August 1st, 2022, 8:05 am
WilliamSmith wrote:
@publicduende

@WilliamSmith

You make the wrong assumption about the tanned little shrimp being skinny. I posted one of her most castigated pics for self-censorship reasons. The rest is here, you be the judge: https://www.reddit.com/user/whoisannaaa/
@publicduende

Holy !@#$, thanks for the correction there man! :D

YYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's one hell of a nice ass for an Asian chick!!
@Lucas88, check this out.
@E Irizarry R&B Singer I'm going to guess you might find this interesting too.

This girl is an artist, LOL! This pic here is way up there in the rankings of one of my favorite girly pics ever:

Goddamn, would I love to nail her... Now I'm so !@#$in' horny I can barely think straight again, fortunately I have a whole bunch of heavy physical jobs planned for the day (cutting some trees down to size with hand-tools and clearing out the mancave so I have enough room for indoor martial arts later, LOL), so I guess the timing was fairly solid.

I do like other Asian women too, but seems like Pinays are their own special category of Asian chick when it comes to interesting genetic dynamics, but they look like a lot of them are a hell of a lot of fun too. :lol:

I still love black women the most, but if they ever get tired of my superhuman tantric lovemaking and looks of steel and leave me deprived of an adequate level of female affection, I think I might head out and explore the Philippines...
Ironically, I was just looking into sailing South East Asia and the Philippines because of all those wonderful little islands there but wasn't really focused on the women per my current "bring your own women" plans, even though I knew there were some pretty cute Pinays out there like the chick from Showdown in Little Tokyo, but ended up stumbling into some great displays of Pinays here thanks to Happier Abroad's dedicated contributors. :mrgreen:
publicduende wrote:
August 1st, 2022, 8:05 am
To clarify, I didn't say that the average Filipino man wouldn't find her hot. They would, and those who can afford wouldn't miss the chance of making her an indecent proposal (most of these Reddit sl*ts actually wouldn't say no to a $100 bill).

The point is that they would lust for them but wouldn't want to be seen in public with them, hand in hand. No, for those they have their chubby aging social-front wives from good families, well educated and well spoken. Often arranged marriages. The bucket o'prawns is for whenever they're behind closed doors.
Interesting indeed! These little dark-skinned hotties deserve a higher standard of romantic treatment than what's described here, IMO. I'd gladly walk around with these adorable creatures on my arm all day long and romance them and show them off to make them feel more properly appreciated, as well as banging their brains out behind closed doors until they can barely stand up straight (footnote: which is what 95%+ of heterosexual women want us men they like to do to them in the bedroom, just in case any of the tradpill guys turn up screeching at me).
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

WilliamSmith wrote:
August 1st, 2022, 1:27 pm
Holy !@#$, thanks for the correction there man! :D
LOL no probs man. Totally natural to fall for Pinays of that quality :D

To be honest, in terms of bubble-buttiness, that girl is in the top 5%. Most Filipina girls, even those with a pretty face and big boobs, tend to have flat and "uneventful" asses. By experience, I found those with a better (rounder, plumpier) ass are those with a higher percentage of Austronesian and Middle Eastern genetics. There are quite a few of those girls in Mindanao and some in the Visayas region.

One of my ex-girlfriends back in 2013 was a carbon copy of that girl. Petite, tanned, cute face with sexy plump lips, flat-chested but with that kind of rare bubble butt. Her dad was a Muslim man from Mindanao, which explains.

Not easy to find girls like those. Some of them move to the big cities like Davao or Zamboanga for work. Few others move all the way up to Manila. I guess it's a matter of luck to be able to find them. The better-looking ones surely don't need to put themselves up on FilipinoCupid or DateInAsia. Maybe Tinder or other casual hookup apps.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

WilliamSmith wrote:
I am proud of my love for thick booty girls and consider myself man enough to love them. I'm utterly repulsed by the idea of sleeping with a skinny girl or even any girl who's not at least a little bit thicker than average. It just seems wrong to me. Give me a gordibuena or even a hot Latina or Black BBW any day of the week! :lol:

I think that a lot of Pinays are cute in terms of their facial features and have an attractive golden-brown skin complexion but unfortunately most of them lack the level of thickness that I crave. As nice as those ladies are, I don't see any advantage to pursuing Filipinas for me personally. You can find plenty of girls with a somewhat similar kind of exotic look in Colombia and other parts of Latin America but with elite curves and African booty genetics. Some will argue that the Philippines has the advantage of widespread English but, as you already know, I overwhelmingly prefer Spanish as a language anyway and would only ever want to have a long-term relationship (or even a short-term one) with a Hispanophone. Although I've never been to the Philippines I'm also under the impression that Latin America has nicer places to live and certainly feel at home with the European-derived culture of the continent.

As for the main topic of this thread, I personally couldn't care less if the local men whether they be Latinos or Filipinos think that the girls I date in their countries are ugly. I remember when I started dating a Mexican girl and she told me that most Mexican guys don't find girls with her phenotype attractive and are obsessed with light-skinned Russian women. I told her that Mexican men can chase their fantasy Russian matryoshka dolls as much as they want; I love me a nice Latina with brown skin and booty!
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
October 11th, 2022, 10:47 am
Lucas88 wrote:
August 1st, 2022, 10:06 pm
I am proud of my love for thick booty girls and consider myself man enough to love them. I'm utterly repulsed by the idea of sleeping with a skinny girl or even any girl who's not at least a little bit thicker than average. It just seems wrong to me. Give me a gordibuena or even a hot Latina or Black BBW any day of the week! :lol:
A young thick girl is nice, but at some point nature sets in and things just, sag more than they should. To the point where a lot of thick women look better in clothes or swimwear than they look fully nude, IMO. If you don't go for long term relationships this isn't of course an issue but in the long run, a more slender woman would age infinitely better, nine out of ten times.
I think that it depends on how the thick girl is built. Some thick girls have naturally wide hips and lean athletic muscle on the booty which account for their thickness while others have a preponderance of fat. The former don't age particularly bad at all but the latter tend to blow up and enter BBW territory, which isn't for everyone. I think that @E Irizarry R&B Singer mentioned something similar. He said that the girls who look the best when they blow up are those that were naturally athletic previously.

When it comes to titties though, they're inevitably going to become awful with age unless the girl goes for the silicone option. That's why most of the hot milf cougars get falsies.