Where is the Cebu office for A Foreign Affair?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
amigo
Freshman Poster

Where is the Cebu office for A Foreign Affair?

Post by amigo »

What is the address for the Cebu office of AFA?

thanks

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: where is Cebu office for A Foreign Affair?

Post by publicduende »

amigo wrote:
May 3rd, 2022, 6:38 am
what is the address for the Cebu office of AFA?

thanks
As far I remember, AFA doesn't have an office in Cebu. They have a bunch of "agents" who recruit girls for a photo-op, which is where those semi-polished pics you see on the site come from. Based on what I heard, some of the girls aren't even told they are going to be part of an online catalogue of eligible girls :)
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

But its liar and cheat so how can that be for its not dream conectin

mark davis the bad guy and jon adams goodman who pay wiseton month to month for just few ads
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
amigo
Freshman Poster

Post by amigo »

if anyone knows the address of their cebu office, please post.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Where is the Cebu office for A Foreign Affair?

Post by Winston »

Can't you fine their office on their website?

www.loveme.com
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
amigo
Freshman Poster

Post by amigo »

they do not post office locations on their web site.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Can you email them and ask for the location of their office? Did you try to google it? Their email is somethign like info@loveme.com
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!