Western women going to Bali to look for love

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

This reminds me of a story of a friend of mine that used to live in Korea. He is Korean American male and he used to live in Busan.
Busan is probably the second biggest city after Seoul in South Korea and Busan is more of a port city. At the same time in Busan there are some Russian who go there for work.

He ended up dating a Russian girl. From what he told me she was very pretty. He brought her to the expat hang out in Busan. Now in most expat hangout it's mostly white guys with their local Asian girl friends. In this case mostly ESL teacher with their Korean girl friends.

Guess what happens? He told me many of the white guys gave him the dirty look for dating a white girl when these same white guys are dating sleeping with Korean girls.

I think white guys can be hypocritical.

This also reminds me of another story. I visited Thailand . I remember when I was in Thailand I was ordering food in Mcdonalds and I saw a white girl waiting in line. I ask her where she was from and she told me South Africa. I notice a white guy behind me giving me this really evil look. I think he was surprise to see that I was able to speak English and that I am talking to a white girl. Granted the white girl was not much to look at but still .....

I think some of the complaint that western guys have is that they are losing their status. I mean in the west the women are becoming too strong. Some white guys complain that black guys are taking all the women. So just being a white guy doesn't give them the same value anymore unless of course if you go to Asia.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not against white guys f***ing asian girls or marrying asian girls. It's free world we live in. But I had asian buddies who went after white girls and got attack by white guys for doing that and I also had first hand experience by being cock block or even amog by white guys for talking to a white girl.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

zboy1 wrote:The fact is, males are very competitive in competing for females--with black/white males the most aggressive, and the Asian males the least. Asian culture does not stress machismo and alpha males competitiveness like in the West. That's actually looked down on in many Asian countries, which is something I really appreciate about Asian societies. They stress respectfulness rather than the disrespect that is so common in many Western countries. That's why you have so many people going postal in the U.S., with so many school shootings and mass murders and other crazy things happening...
That's because Asian societies have always used education and professional success as their source of Alpha power. Someone in another thread has drawn a comparison with Jewish culture, on this aspect. Can't agree more. This works very well in Asia as white Caucasians are a minority, but requires a radical change of mindset from Asians living as an ethnically minority.

I think Asian young men should stop putting themselves on the torture table. They're not victims. White women wanting to date white rather than Asian men is a matter of aesthetic preferences and social convention. Go to melting pots like Vancouver and you'll see a high proportion of young couples where the man is of Asian descent and the woman is at least in part white Caucasian. I am friends with two of such couples from VC and they were the ones who told me that marrying Asians is cool, having mixed race babies is cool, etc.

People who go berserk and do mass shootings are of any origin, not just Asian. And of course let's not forget that a good number of them may just be psyop recruits and scapegoats for secret service jobs. I wouldn't discount that.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Truthville wrote:Seriously? Try telling a MOST western women that you are going to Thailand to sleep around with bar girls and watch the insults fly.

And yet, western woman can do the same things with "rent-a-rastas" and whatnot, and it's socially acceptable?

The insanely laughable part is that supposedly men are just going to Thailand for cheap sex(BAD) BUT western woman are going to Bali for "romance." (GOOD)
I wouldn't worry too much about that. Men would always tend to justify their collective actions, and so will women. There are also plenty of women who will condemn the act of renting a toy boy, or paying for cheap sex in Asia regardless of gender. The spectrum of opinions is too varied and, at the end of the day, whoever engages in such conduct won't care at all about what other people think, as long as they're not breaking the law.

And yet they BOTH end of having cheap sex due to the exchange rate of their western dollars.

NOBODY sees the hypocrisy here?

Oh and publicduende you said:

latched to their nature and menstrual cycle
YOU don't live in the US obviously!

http://health.usnews.com/usnews/health/ ... lybrel.htm

http://www.besthealthmag.ca/get-healthy ... our-period

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/04/20/healt ... wanted=all

AND a more recent NYTimes article on the fluidity of genders and future thereof in the U.S.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/08/12/magaz ... wanted=all

Perhaps IF some of you read this article, you will understand what the US is becoming and WHY some of us feel pretty much abandoned as men here.
I am aware of that. What's the proportion of US women using those pills? I would be curious. Even then, the female body and psyche remain more susceptible and hopelessly dependent on hormone cycles. You can't suppress that. LOL we woke up 2 hours ago and my wife was a bit rude and argumentative. Why? Because she was hungry an had a bad dream she couldn't even remember. :)
Naoki
Freshman Poster

Post by Naoki »

chanta76 wrote: This also reminds me of another story. I visited Thailand . I remember when I was in Thailand I was ordering food in Mcdonalds and I saw a white girl waiting in line. I ask her where she was from and she told me South Africa. I notice a white guy behind me giving me this really evil look. I think he was surprise to see that I was able to speak English and that I am talking to a white girl. Granted the white girl was not much to look at but still .....
LMFAO. What a miserable loser.
How can he be such narrow-minded and selfish?

He go to Thailand to f**k women while don't allow his women to be f***ed.
I mean, WHAT THE f**k?

To all white guys who go to f**k women of other races and don't want their own women to be f***ed by men of other races.
One advice for you, GO f**k YOURSELVES.
green1976
Freshman Poster

Post by green1976 »

chanta76 wrote:This reminds me of a story of a friend of mine that used to live in Korea. He is Korean American male and he used to live in Busan.
Busan is probably the second biggest city after Seoul in South Korea and Busan is more of a port city. At the same time in Busan there are some Russian who go there for work.

He ended up dating a Russian girl. From what he told me she was very pretty. He brought her to the expat hang out in Busan. Now in most expat hangout it's mostly white guys with their local Asian girl friends. In this case mostly ESL teacher with their Korean girl friends.

Guess what happens? He told me many of the white guys gave him the dirty look for dating a white girl when these same white guys are dating sleeping with Korean girls.

This also reminds me of another story. I visited Thailand . I remember when I was in Thailand I was ordering food in Mcdonalds and I saw a white girl waiting in line. I ask her where she was from and she told me South Africa. I notice a white guy behind me giving me this really evil look. I think he was surprise to see that I was able to speak English and that I am talking to a white girl. Granted the white girl was not much to look at but still .....

I think some of the complaint that western guys have is that they are losing their status. I mean in the west the women are becoming too strong. Some white guys complain that black guys are taking all the women. So just being a white guy doesn't give them the same value anymore unless of course if you go to Asia.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not against white guys f***ing asian girls or marrying asian girls. It's free world we live in. But I had asian buddies who went after white girls and got attack by white guys for doing that and I also had first hand experience by being cock block or even amog by white guys for talking to a white girl.
I don't know what type of white guys you encounter in Thailand,but they are far away from those whom i know.

Most of them wouldn't give a f**k about white chicks because they get ignored first at home.
I don't think that they would get jealous if an Asian male get them.
They would just laught at it and consider these guys to take the wrong road but at the end it's up to their life.

The vast majority of friends i frequent who go to Thailand go there for p***y and Thai women.
They are single at home and wait the time for going back to Thailand.

Thailand help them to ease their sexual and affective frustration finding a way to be somebody and some of those end up in a more serious relationship with kids or not.

Myself i would be classified as a quit extreme.
I have talked about western women to many of my friends,the vast majority agree with me.
Some are still open to have a relation back home but the crude reality it's that they are totally transparent.

What do you think a western or a white chick does to me in Thailand?
Almost nothing..i'm not interested in something with them.
I'm totally in my element surrounded by Thai women.
It's just that easy for me.

I could have some polite chat if a western women start a conversation,but it rarely happen as they too are in a defensive mode when they see that they are not anymore the queens they are at home.
At the end i would not be interested to have a friendship,have a f**k,or anything with her.

You see, if i see you doing what you do in Mc Donalds i would just smile inside myself because it will remind me the guys who do the first step at home.
In some way i enjoy when western women are left alone in Thailand.

So i wouldn't give the bad look because an Asian man talked with a white chick but i would ask myself what's the point to speak with a western women as they are plenty of Thai women to be with.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Green1976,

Speaking about Thailand. I think it depends on the expats that go there. When I visited Thailand it seem like the older white guys are there for the p4p action or looking for a thai bride.

But the younger expats the ones that are traveling with their back packs are mix lot. Some of the younger guys are there for p4p but some are their with their white girl friends.

Thailand with all it's reputation does have PG spots for family vacationers.

Naoki,

Not all white guys would have beef with Asian guys sleeping with White women. Let me use Thailand as an example again. I think it's koe samui or one of those islands near Thailand. It's an island where lots of young expats go to get drunk and party.

Guess what...you have lots of young European girls that go there..and I knew a Chinese American guy who ended up living on that island because getting those young white girls were too easy for him. He also mention that the local Thai guys would hook up with the young European girls.

Why? because they are on vacation and are having fun. Two there is alcohol involve and people become more open and three the local Thai guys knew how to party . at least from what I hear...
Naoki
Freshman Poster

Post by Naoki »

chanta76 wrote: Naoki,

Not all white guys would have beef with Asian guys sleeping with White women. Let me use Thailand as an example again. I think it's koe samui or one of those islands near Thailand. It's an island where lots of young expats go to get drunk and party.

Guess what...you have lots of young European girls that go there..and I knew a Chinese American guy who ended up living on that island because getting those young white girls were too easy for him. He also mention that the local Thai guys would hook up with the young European girls.

Why? because they are on vacation and are having fun. Two there is alcohol involve and people become more open and three the local Thai guys knew how to party . at least from what I hear...
I know. I'm not attacking all of white guys.
I'm attacking the specific type of them who don't allow non-white men to date their women, while they are dating women outside of their race.
I know not all white guys are like this, but I'm pretty sure they do exist.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

stumbled over this blog of a women in bali. Nice read somehow.

http://wagefreedom.com/bali-expat/
Attorney at Large
Freshman Poster

Post by Attorney at Large »

green1976 wrote:
chanta76 wrote:This reminds me of a story of a friend of mine that used to live in Korea. He is Korean American male and he used to live in Busan.

I don't know what type of white guys you encounter in Thailand,but they are far away from those whom i know.

Most of them wouldn't give a f**k about white chicks because they get ignored first at home.
I don't think that they would get jealous if an Asian male get them.
They would just laught at it and consider these guys to take the wrong road but at the end it's up to their life.

The vast majority of friends i frequent who go to Thailand go there for p***y and Thai women.
They are single at home and wait the time for going back to Thailand.

Thailand help them to ease their sexual and affective frustration finding a way to be somebody and some of those end up in a more serious relationship with kids or not.

Myself i would be classified as a quit extreme.
I have talked about western women to many of my friends,the vast majority agree with me.
Some are still open to have a relation back home but the crude reality it's that they are totally transparent.

What do you think a western or a white chick does to me in Thailand?
Almost nothing..i'm not interested in something with them.
I'm totally in my element surrounded by Thai women.
It's just that easy for me.

I could have some polite chat if a western women start a conversation,but it rarely happen as they too are in a defensive mode when they see that they are not anymore the queens they are at home.
At the end i would not be interested to have a friendship,have a f**k,or anything with her.

You see, if i see you doing what you do in Mc Donalds i would just smile inside myself because it will remind me the guys who do the first step at home.
In some way i enjoy when western women are left alone in Thailand.

So i wouldn't give the bad look because an Asian man talked with a white chick but i would ask myself what's the point to speak with a western women as they are plenty of Thai women to be with.
I think this is more the norm. I have several friends from the U.S. that have gotten "yellow fever" and have zero interest in white women sexually. They've told me not even the most attractive white female would interest them sexually. What they do kind of miss is the level of conversation you can have with a white female that's not normally possible with Asian females.
Imagination is more important than knowledge. - Albert Einstein
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Many White males are insanely jealous to see a White women date an Asian or Black man. I dated a White girl in High School, and the reactions I got from White men were downright hostile.

And I've seen Black male, White female couples and White male, Black female couples in NYC--given the 'dirty look' by other White people around them either at restaurants, buses, or trains...
RichieBoy
Freshman Poster

Post by RichieBoy »

All the guys in that video looked like Manginas with long hair and like they spend all their time looking at theirselves in the mirror