Dream Connections by Mark Davis - Any Experiences? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

truthseekers2222
Freshman Poster

Re: Dream Connections by Mark Davis - Any Experiences? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by truthseekers2222 »

Who wants to know the question below???

"Does anyone know what happened to Marina Kuguk? Seems to have disappeared and been replaced by Inga Trosheva."

by Callumstone
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Dream Connections by Mark Davis - Any Experiences? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by Winston »

truthseekers2222 wrote:
October 17th, 2021, 3:13 pm
Who wants to know the question below???

"Does anyone know what happened to Marina Kuguk? Seems to have disappeared and been replaced by Inga Trosheva."

by Callumstone
Where did you see that question? The person who posted it of course. Didn't you see his username in his post?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

truthseekers2222 wrote:
October 17th, 2021, 2:36 pm
Hello Winston,

The video from what I know now was put together by several upset customers. I'm now one them, but I only know one person in the group. We all want to remain strategically anonymous since you can't hit a moving target. Before me, they collected a bunch of evidence against Dream Connections and Mark over the last year they they plan to release. The guy is a master con-artist that over promises and under delivers... Trust me, there are things he does not want you know!
You can post the link to it now since you have over 3 approved posts.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
truthseekers2222
Freshman Poster

Here is the link on YouTube about Dream Connections and Mark Davis:

https://youtu.be/1epRDinaxJo

Message from all of us:

The plan is to move the original video to a more stable international platform where it will sit forever. He can kick and pout all day long, but it will never come down. Companies like Dream Connections like to threaten personal citizens with lawsuits, but this one won't go away as they need to be held accountable. There are many of us of which some are international citizens, so we're untouchable.

Second, the video is truly fact based, so US law regarding defamation/slander won't help him. Mark's attempt to have the video removed would only motivate us to look for a larger medium to expose further his past deceptive business practices. Additionally, Marked claimed that this video threatened him/family, but as everyone will see, there were no personal threats, only facts.

Unfortunately at the time, all Mark did at the time was try to excuse and reason with his cult following in a private webinar why he acted in this manner. The only objective was to bring the truth to the masses by exposing the following:

- Unethical Behavior
- Misleading/Deceptive statements
- Misrepresentation

Mark was given a chance the first time around to come completely come clean and ask for forgiveness. No matter the excuse, a person shouldn't create an image around a lie for the purpose of financial gain. This is not ethical, it's deceptive, misleading and misrepresents the message this company is selling.

How can this man live with himself, the leader and owner of Dream ? As the re-released video stated, on YouTube, they wore their rings (Mark/Anna), with big smiles and sold us a happy marriage for almost two years just for financial gain. Think about that for a moment? This wasn't just one video, this was many of his YouTube video's afterwards.

We really don't understand how a family health issue gives a person the license to sell lies while "smiling" for the purpose of making money?

Lastly, we know that he will read this, so he should ask himself, what else is he not telling you that we may already know because we know a lot? If he does not come out to the public, not just his little private cult group, telling the truth on YouTube about his marriage lie and asking for forgiveness, we'll expose everything we have on him. If he hides comments or deletes some video's at any time, we'll release more information and help all of you discover what many of you knew already, it's not what it all seems.
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

Is mark mafiaman cus how he intimate so many client for make only 100% perfect testiments

if other client daresay bad about mark later he come back wit big apologizing and retracion to change to say dream connexion perfect
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
truthseekers2222
Freshman Poster

Stay on topic Spencer and watch the video. Your question is an example of the type of distractions Mark creates. The point is he lied to EVERYONE to their face, misrepresented, misled and deceived everyone. Not 1,2, or 4 times, literally lives a lie for the purpose of protecting his pockets. Remember, he's the proclaimed God fearing champion of men??? Stay on topic and the truth will disclose itself.
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

They call themselves "Anonymous".
truthseekers2222
Freshman Poster

Winston:

Post by CallumStone » August 10th, 2021, 6:51 pm
Does anyone know what happened to Marina Kuguk? Seems to have disappeared and been replaced by Inga Trosheva.
truthseekers2222
Freshman Poster

TruthSeeker wrote:
July 31st, 2021, 1:04 pm
Mark Davis never confessed to his divorce with Anna. In fact right after his divorce was exposed they made a video with Anna still calling him her husband. It's all a marketing ploy. Divorce for Davis would admit defeat and he has to maintain his 'successful image'.

BTW Mark met Anna on a AFA tour, and yet he claimed the marriage as one of his own for DC. I wonder if he counted his marriage toward his marriage count, did he also count his divorce towards his divorce count.

Time to come clean Mark Davis and stop obfuscating the truth.
May the Chickens come home to roost!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

truthseekers2222 wrote:
October 18th, 2021, 9:43 pm
Winston:

Post by CallumStone » August 10th, 2021, 6:51 pm
Does anyone know what happened to Marina Kuguk? Seems to have disappeared and been replaced by Inga Trosheva.
If you want to you can PM Callumstone and see if he replies or sees this thread. Why? Do you have any info about this woman?

If you are afraid of YouTube taking your video down, then put it on Bitchute.com and other independent platforms.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

TruthSeeker wrote:
October 18th, 2021, 9:47 am

They call themselves "Anonymous".
Why didn't you at least use a computer voice synthesizer? There are good ones out now. It's almost all pure text.

Will you put it on Bitchute too? It's too brief.

Btw, what percentage of Mark's clients are satisfied with the tour? How many find a wife or fiance? Do you have any stats? How many are in your group that want to expose him?

TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

@Winston Don't confuse me with truthseekers2222. We are not the same person.

I agree that the audio quality in the video is not great. I had to turn my speaker up to hear it.

I believe this is a group of dissatisfied and disgruntled clients who took a tour and didn't get what they were expecting or what Davis advertised. I mean you spend $4,950 on his tour then you spend at least the same amount on incidental expenses and "dating". So if you go on a DC tour you are more than likely to spend $10k. That is not pocket change for some and if they don't come away happy you know what I mean - with a bride or gf some of them might not be too happy.

Davis is laughing all the way to the bank.
truthseekers2222
Freshman Poster

Hello Guys,

We appreciate your concern about quality and your recommendations, but for the moment let's not distract from the focus. For that reason there is subtitles and the message we're trying to send is very clear to everyone. Mark unethically misrepresented his business, mislead his followers and future prospects all for the purpose of making money. He has been caught red handed and this message should be amplified if you want to help other men not make the same mistake.

Winston:

I'm sure you understand, but for the purpose of staying anonymous, we won't be discussing exactly how many men in our group or information we've gathered. Now what I can tell you is that there are many of us with different backgrounds and nationalities. What we have in common is that we were all in his tour at some point, completely understand Mark misrepresents his business and we now want to expose the truth.

There are actually even worse people in the dating industry, which we will get to later, but Mark is our focus for the moment. He made a grand mistake last year by not being coming completely clean and honest when he had a chance. He created a distraction and did not address his misrepresentation and why he lied for almost a year at that time. There zero excuse for that. He then sent his viewers to try to take down the YouTube video by spamming it. It worked momentary, but YouTube sided with us and allowed the re post as it was within law.

He then chose to threaten us, so we decided to regroup for this past year, collect more information, made sure we were within law and then move forward. If Mark does not apologize for misleading people and misrepresented the truth for the purpose of advancing his business, then we will expose more "facts" that he has told his followers.

But if he sincerely tells the truth, apologizes to us and his followers on YouTube for misleading and misrepresenting the truth, never deletes the apology video from YouTube, we will stop our course of action and re frame from further exposing his deceptions. We will then move on to our next industry target.

FYI... We also have an investigative news journalist that has taken interest and wants us to keep good records. It's his move now, either be honest and come clean or go down with the ship. We have full access to his webinars through our contacts, so we'll see what road he takes. If he makes any type of move that threatens us again, he has no clue the factual negative exposed he has at the moment.

"Come clean or pay for your sins."
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

truthseekers2222 wrote:
October 19th, 2021, 8:32 am
What we have in common is that we were all in his tour at some point,
And thus you admit you are a bunch of desperate chumps who wasted $5000+ on this idiotic wife hunting tour, and so people will just laugh at you rather than being angry at Mark Davis, same as people just laugh at those chumps on 90 Day Fiancee who marry gold-digger Ukrainian mail order brides, rather than getting angry at the women.

This is classic grieving process process. First there is DENIAL that your own gullibility is the real problem. If it wasn't Mark Davis, or would be someone else scamming you. You need to admit you are fools.

Then comes ANGER, lashing out at MD to deflect attention from your own failings.

Then some peculiar BARGAINING: "If I make a video exposing MD, I'll somehow prove to the world that I'm not a complete chump."

Right now you are cycling between stsges 1-3 in a desperate effort to avoid painful stage 4, which is SADNESS (depression) as you finally admit you have a problem, and don't know how to act like a grown man where women are concerned, so are easy prey to guys like MD.

Final stage is ACCEPTANCE of the long learning process ahead, reading other men's wisdom about women and life in general in forums like this one.
truthseekers2222
Freshman Poster

What do you guys think, Mr Shrimp (Shemp) feels like we're all fools because people gave Dream Connections and Mark Davis a chance to offer a different way to meet women?

Shrimp, mind your business.

This is about a reckoning. It has nothing to do with you, but glad you're entertained. Seems like you're lashing out deflecting something missing in your own life. YOU took the time out of your day to become a keyboard warrior in something that has absolutely nothing to do with you.

Glad we wasted your time) The pleasure was ours) Move on little fly.