Ethiopian Village Wife-- Sex on Demand?

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Ethiopian Village Wife-- Sex on Demand?

Post by MrMan »

I was reading about Ethiopian Jews, and I thought the topic of marrying an Ethiopian village girl might be interesting for this forum. One poster mentioned the idea of marrying an Ethiopian a while back.

Ethiopians seem to be one of the best-looking people-groups on the continent of Africa. They also seem to have a tendency toward being thin, or at least thin of frame, if one likes that sort of thing.

Here is a quote from an article that discusses aspects of marriage culture in Ethiopia:
Asked what sort of "infraction" might get a woman "educated" by her husband, Kacen replies: "She has to do everything he asks her to do, and she has to meet all the expectations of a wife. For instance, when the husband comes home from a day's work [usually farming], the wife has to come out of the house to meet him, kiss his knees and wash his feet. "His food has to be ready, the house has to be neat and tidy. If she doesn't do all these things, the husband 'educates' her. He can shout at her, he can hit her, he can use all sorts of violence." Kacen adds: "Whenever the husband wants sex, except when the wife is menstruating, she has to give it to him, whether she wants to or not." Wife-murder was rare in Ethiopia, but that's because the system of male domination and female subservience was so entrenched in the villages - less so in the cities - that it didn't take much "education" to get the wives to do their husband's bidding.
From, <https://www.jpost.com/magazine/features ... pian-wives>

This is talking about Ethiopian migrants to Israel, and of course the article presents the Ethiopian male-dominant culture in a negative light, at least the wife-being part of it. There is an ancient Jewish community in Ethiopia. Even though they go by Beta Israel, the men don't sound very beta. A large percentage of the population are Muslims, a large percentage are Ethiopian Orthodox, and a large percentage are evangelicals.

If you married an Ethiopian village girl, you could tell her she doesn't need to kiss your knees, not unless no one is around, or tell her other places where you prefer kissing. I don't get the why the knee thing would be a preferred location. If you want to be really nice, and get sick of eating rice and cumin dishes, you could tell her she doesn't have to cook one night and take her out for something nice, like a hamburger.

But suppose you are a decent man who, of course, doesn't want to beat up his wife. You can find a village girl, negotiate a marriage with her family, tell her that you'll make a deal with her. She can be just as obedient or more so as an Ethiopian woman whose husband beats her... and provide sex on demand just as readily if she isn't menstruating... and you won't beat her.

But you might want to find one that hasn't undergone female genital mutilation. It's really bad in parts of Africa, not just a drop of blood from the hood, or even just taking that little bean, but cutting off the lips and leaving a little hold, and some men may need to tear them a bit to make them functional. Some of them experience pain, and their culture tells them to grin and bear it. That sounds horrific for her, but also pretty lousy for the man.

I was thinking of @Cornfed as a potential groom for one of these women. The downside is if he wants a woman who would let him beat her, he might just want to beat them up for being black and Jewish, since he doesn't seem to care much for blacks or Jews. Maybe other marriage-minded men who care more for African women could consider it.

Also, being from a rich country, you could pay an extra goat as part of the bride price for the young woman, so you can call her your four-goat wife, or whatever, to remind her how valuable she is to you. From what I read, in terms of cash, a bride price in Ethiopia can be just under $600.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Re: Ethiopian Village Wife-- Sex on Demand?

Post by Outcast9428 »

I’m not sure if advising men on how to meet women who would tolerate being beaten is socially responsible. A lot of people on this forum, unfortunately, are scumbags. It is probably best they not succeed in their endeavors until they learn to develop a moral conscience.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Outcast9428 wrote:
April 4th, 2023, 3:44 pm
I’m not sure if advising men on how to meet women who would tolerate being beaten is socially responsible. A lot of people on this forum, unfortunately, are scumbags. It is probably best they not succeed in their endeavors until they learn to develop a moral conscience.
Well, maybe I did overestimate the men in the forum, but I kind of assumed everyone would accept the idea that wife-beating is wrong, except maybe for Cornfed, who doesn't care for Blacks, so I figured he'd be low risk. My idea was not to find a wife you can beat... that would be a pretty messed up motivation... but to find a wife that takes certain wifely duties seriously-- obedience to her husband, providing him with sex, taking care of the home, etc.

I don't think I can edit it now, but I see your point.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

MrMan wrote:
April 4th, 2023, 4:41 pm
Outcast9428 wrote:
April 4th, 2023, 3:44 pm
Well, maybe I did overestimate the men in the forum, but I kind of assumed everyone would accept the idea that wife-beating is wrong, except maybe for Cornfed, who doesn't care for Blacks, so I figured he'd be low risk. My idea was not to find a wife you can beat... that would be a pretty messed up motivation... but to find a wife that takes certain wifely duties seriously-- obedience to her husband, providing him with sex, taking care of the home, etc.

I don't think I can edit it now, but I see your point.
Yeah, I know what you were trying to do. I’m only concerned some people here might not use this information in the most honorable manner
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

Ethiopian men generally see ethiopian women with faranjis or non-black foreigners,and even in most cases western african men,as lower than street workers-prostitutes.

They are cockblockers aswell,they do not want their sexy ass females to go with other males.And Habeshas,including the women in my experience of dating them are pretty chauvinistic,they think the habesha people are the superior race above all other races,as my ex Abeba said.

I had two ethiopian women,and a few that wanted to get with me,they are not the women men think they are.

Yes they are gorgeous,but like all women from real patriarchal cultures,they have a huge streak of (many times non-obvious)manipulation to men to get what they want,since that's what they need to get what they want in such a society.

They can and do use affection and lovebombing to disarm really easily,and to manipulate.aswell as more obvious tactics that would make your guards go up,if you haven't fallen for them,with their bait n switch.

Ethiopian women know how to control their men.
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

half of ethiopian women have an STD,some HIV.

Be careful to test them beforehand,they are more common in rural areas.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Kalinago wrote:
April 8th, 2023, 10:36 am
half of ethiopian women have an STD,some HIV.

Be careful to test them beforehand,they are more common in rural areas.
I wondered how much of this was explained by Ethiopian husbands sleeping with prostitutes and loose women. This was the first or second study I landed on. I didn't look up the whole study or see if I could get past the pay wall with my library access. I just looked at the abstract, but it concluded:

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/18184425/
"Conclusion: Although virginity norms help delay age at sexual debut among rural Ethiopian youth, and thus reduces vulnerability to sexually transmitted infections and HIV infection, vulnerability among females may increase after marriage due to unprotected multiple risky sexual behaviors by spouses. The use of preventive services, such as VCT before marriage and condom use in marriage should be part of the HIV/AIDS prevention and control strategies."

It also states that,
We found that maintaining virginity is still a way of securing marriage for girls, especially in rural areas; the odds of belief and intention to marry a virgin among boys was 3-4 times higher among rural young males. As age increased, the likelihood of remaining a virgin decreased. There was no significant difference between married and unmarried young people in terms of number of partners and visiting commercial sex workers. Married men were twice more likely to have multiple sexual partners than their female counterparts. A Cox regression show that those who did not believe in traditional values of preserving virginity (adjusted hazard ratio [AHR] = 2.91 [1.92-4.40]), alcohol drinkers (AHR = 2.91 [1.97-4.29]), Khat chewers (AHR = 2.36 [1.45-3.85]), literates (AHR = 18.01 [4.34-74.42]), and the older age group (AHR = 1.85 [1.19-2.91]) were more likely to have premarital sex than their counterparts.
I don't recall learning hazard rates in any stats seminar. But as I understanding it, 2.91 would mean that at any particular time, 2.91 as many people who do not believe in preserving virginity before marriage are more likely to have lost their virginity than those who do believe in that.