Don't Mean to Spam, But I am Starting Up a Tour Company.

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Don't Mean to Spam, But I am Starting Up a Tour Company.

Post by zacb »

As I mentioned in my reintroduction I am starting a love tour company solely focused on Colombia. I have about 10 spots for the tour I am planning. If anyone is interested or would like to promote this pm me. I found the love of my life in Colombia and want to help others find theirs. Hope your New Years is well!
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
Huddo
Freshman Poster

Re: Don't Mean to Spam, But I am Starting Up a Tour Company.

Post by Huddo »

zacb wrote:
January 4th, 2023, 7:59 pm
As I mentioned in my reintroduction I am starting a love tour company solely focused on Colombia. I have about 10 spots for the tour I am planning. If anyone is interested or would like to promote this pm me. I found the love of my life in Colombia and want to help others find theirs. Hope your New Years is well!
Just don’t fall into the trap of allowing Prodaters and hookers into your socials to make up the numbers, like what happens on most Eastern European tours.

Having an option for inexpensive advice for men doing a solo trip would be a good idea too, because the majority of successful men find partners this way. Include a quick response contact for issues that arise when they are on the ground too and you’ve covered all bases.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

Thanks for the input. I am working on the website (want it to look nice) and want to focus on more of an intimate setting and good ratios and limited spacing. I may expand but the whole messaging platform turns me off and want to focus exclusively on tours. They will be a little pricey but not much more than existing option and want to provide financing as well. My fiance and I have a ton of experience with Colombia and want to help honest men and women find love ,(she is Colombian). I am excited and home to fill up for the upcoming tour soon.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

zacb why don't you work with Winston on this? Winston has worked in the past with tour companies such as AFA. You could pay him a commission on each guy he recruits for your tours. Are you going to be something like Mark Davis making videos of your tours and sales pitches?
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

I did message him so this did not seem like spam, but better to ask for forgiveness than to ask permission. I want to limit the number of people who are coming to make this more of a VIP thing. It will still be less expensive, I want to keep quality up. I will do what I need to buy I want to keep this classy and less dodgy. I might do videos in the future, separate from this. I am still working on the site and domain and all that but I am trying to drum up excitement before the grand opening and first tour. I want to limit this tour for about 10-15 people and have slightly higher number of women. I am not against having Winston help and like I said don't mean to spam.
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

zacb do you know it's really hard to start a tour business? Mark Davis of Dream Connections on his first tour only had 2-3 guys and those were those he met on an AFA tour he attended. His mentality was "I can do it better." MD basically copied AFA's business model and improved on it. He then got on YT and sold the hell out of his tours. With his slick Tony Robbins approach he gradually built it up where he got to 15-20 guys on a tour. Usually the women outnumber the men 3-1 on these types tours (not just slightly more as you stated). Keep that in mind if you are going to be successful.

But how do you think this post will impact your ability to sell guys on this forum to go to Columbia? Is Columbia really as dangerous as they say?
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

TruthSeeker wrote:
January 7th, 2023, 8:11 am
zacb do you know it's really hard to start a tour business? Mark Davis of Dream Connections on his first tour only had 2-3 guys and those were those he met on an AFA tour he attended. His mentality was "I can do it better." MD basically copied AFA's business model and improved on it. He then got on YT and sold the hell out of his tours. With his slick Tony Robbins approach he gradually built it up where he got to 15-20 guys on a tour. Usually the women outnumber the men 3-1 on these types tours (not just slightly more as you stated). Keep that in mind if you are going to be successful.

But how do you think this post will impact your ability to sell guys on this forum to go to Columbia? Is Columbia really as dangerous as they say?
My wife is thinking of doing a tour for something else, not a dating tour. Is 20 guys on a tour profitable? How long does it last and how much do they charge? How many events do they go to? Do men pay for food on top of everything else

(I'm thinking price - air travel - hotel - event space rental - food - expenses = profit..)

I'm curious about the tours, though. When the go to Russia, do they turn up a room full of pretty single mothers and divorced women? Do younger women show up? Are the men socially awkward older men? Do the socially awkward older men end up with young pretty women or with middle aged divorced single mothers?
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

I would say if anything a safe, guided tour would be an easier sale than jumping into a random bar on Medellin. I also plan to charge a bit less starting out and it seems like a dedicated team for Colombia only would help us stand out. I mention this because it is a natural home for something like this. I get it will not be an instant success but even 2-3 people would be great. I am working on both ends to make this a reality. I don't think there is a dedicated team that is dedicated to Colombia and so I think this could be an improvement. I was watching some stuff for the new year and realized that I do have something to offer (my knowledge and connection with Colombia) and I should use that to escape Globohomo. I will keep these things in mind as I work on this business.