Strykr Strikes Again

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Strykr Strikes Again

Post by Winston »

Vegas Is Good wrote:
November 11th, 2018, 5:56 pm
As far as remaining anonymous, I think you can put 2 and 2 together. I am well trained and well prepared. I live and work in Las Vegas. Sometimes I have to use these skills in my profession, "solving problems". I cannot have my picture and name posted in social media.
What is your "profession" and how do you usually "solve problems"? You sound like a mafia agent or undercover agent for the syndicate who takes care of problems discreetly. We all know such people exist, right? Even though the mafia officially no longer exists after the FBI shut down most of their operations, there could still be some operations under the table. The may not call themselves "mafia" but more like "fixers who take care of things and solve problems under the table". You know what I mean? You see them in movies all the time. Kind of like "the men in black" that government ops use. You talk like that and give yourself away with a lot of clues. Even if you don't work for DC directly or any other romance tour company, you at least work for some third party agency right? The kind that contracts "hitmen" right? lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

In case anyone's interested, I asked Strykr where his new websites and video channels are. Here is his reply:
I have had my channel for about 1.5 years. Luba joined me on my channel a while back. She has worked for AFA, DC, Anastasia etc.

This is the channel: https://www.youtube.com/imwithcupid

I have Ukraine fusion which I built a year or so ago. www.ukrainefusion.com

And we have just recently launched Heart Rocket. www.heartrocket.com. Basically this is course (about 50 videos) and then we help you with contacts of the small legit agencies, as well as giving you assistance while in Ukraine and help planning your trip. In short it cuts out the middle agencies ie AFA, DC and we go direct to source. So instead of paying thousands they just pay the 70-80 bucks or whatever to the agency directly for each date. It means going to Ukraine cost 50-60% less than a tour.

We are not gonna make millions, but it I think its going to help many guys out. And its honest with no smoke screens.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@Vegas Is Good,
You and this guy mentioned below ought to get together and duke it out, both online and offline! LOL. That would be a pay per view event that I'd pay for! LOL

http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... 11&t=15942

http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... 11&t=37161

http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... 86#p336586

Vegas Is Good
Freshman Poster

Post by Vegas Is Good »

??????? So many questions, Winston. Perhaps this short story may help?

Baby has candy.
Baby smiles.
Baby loves taste of candy.
Baby happy!

Psychopath takes candy.
Psychopath smiles.
Psychopath loves taste of candy.
Psychopath happy now!

Baby sad.
Baby cry.
Psychopath licks baby's face, MMM.
Psychopath loves taste of baby's tears!

Baby MAD!!!
Baby SCREAMS!!!
Baby cries out for help.
Baby helpless!

??????? So many questions.

Did someone take your candy, Winston?
Did someone taste your tears?
Was it a Psychopath?
Was it a "Mastermind"?
Or was it some 5th Grade Chinese girls?
Who could have done this, and made it look so easy (like taking candy from a baby)?
Who knows for sure? Remember the movie Goodfellas: "Never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut."

Anyway, surfs up bro! Time to catch some tasty waves! :)
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

Wiseton please need ban sickhead vegas how dare mock bossman happy aboard and vegas same meanman scamman markdavis i report post and now
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen